Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Have you ever made someone angry in WoW

I remember one time I dueled a feral druid as Affli lock. I beat him easy, but then he started logging on his alts and tried to beat me with them. I won every time and in the end he just said something like "go fu** yourself nerd" and he disappeared. LOL

Have you ever ninja pulled, trolled, made someone mad, owned someone etc. ?

in LFR, when you go to Eye of Eternity to fight Haggra
    Teleport out of the raid and summon the LFR group to the Eye of Eternity with Malygos - epic funny

I use to ninja pull adds at first boss on DS LFR and pop hero before bg starts and destroy the achievements.

Sometimes when I tank a heroic and skip all bosses, I get flamed by either 1 or 2 badly geared players that want all bosses (in HoO).

I refuse to do those bosses as they aren't worth the time, loot and JP, even for them.

used to make my RL angry pretty easily.
    he was easy to anger however and i refused to kowtow to him, that didn't help to make him any happier.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Deleted
    Back in tbc, on my 'lock I had a belf pala constantly challenging me to a duel, I kept declining, and I got the usual kiddie whispers 'chicken' 'ill pwn you' etc etc etc - I was just about to /ignore when i thought 'fk it'. So I accepted and totally horsed him, but the clincher was is in the duel, my corruption dot tick actually killed him. I was in tears laughing as I got the /w 'YOU FUCKING CHEAT I REPORT YOU FUCKING NOOB WARLOCK CHEAT' for about the next 10mins until I finally put him on ignore lol.

Deleted
    Pretty sure I have angered some while pvping. I like camping the gys in AV.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have this horrible fear that this thread will just attract a load of posts of being people assholes (eg Tarx post is a good example of this sort of behaviour) and then it will really show what the vocal minority of the community has descended to.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is beating someone (and their alts) fair and square on the same level as trolling and ninjapulling, though?

And yeah, I've made plenty people angry by replying to them in proper english and refusing to stop using punctuation. It's hilarious.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Made a guild member guild quit 2 times and server transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    How is beating someone (and their alts) fair and square on the same level as trolling and ninjapulling, though?

And yeah, I've made plenty people angry by replying to them in proper english and refusing to stop using punctuation. It's hilarious.
    Doesn't matter. Whatever makes people angry.

I blocked the Ah on on my server with the rocket cluster launchers when the bug was there and no body could get in or get out I got banned for 3 days. I even chased gold spammers around my server with the old fire nova totem if you logged out before it blew up it would kill everyone. If you are wondering about the rocket cluster launcher bug this is what I am talking about it long been fixed but was funny as hell to abuse LOL
    Last edited by Yami; 2012-06-25 at 01:21 PM.

Deleted
    I like to jump around a lot, enough said.

You kidding? I have a Swift spectral tiger and I like to use it. I seem to be making people angry just by doing this. You won't believe the amount of abuse this mount brings forth.

However I never aim to grief and upset people or make them angry and annoyed. I don't ninjapull, I don't rage over wipes/not getting gear, I don't act all stuck-up when I carry a pug by doing 60% dps. If we fail, I'll tell them to do something differently in a kind manner. If not then I'm only happy to help. I do however stand up for players being abused by adolescent imbeciles at times, and obviously the imbecile gets angry then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, its kind of embarrassing actually. When I use to play a female toon, one of my alts, I made friends with someone who didn't know I was a guy irl, and I hadn't told him. Turns out he began to develop a crush on me thinking I was a girl cause I played one, and you know, happened to be gay irl, still I didn't know he began to like me that way.
    He learned of it from another friend, and blew up at me for not telling him, which I was like O.o.
    #boycottchina

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I once forgot to say thanks to my fellow guildie when he summoned me to SW, while my HS was on CD. I heard his rage was legendary.

More or less on topic, I don't think I ever made anyone angry for the sake of making them angry in WoW. My Raid Leader could be mad at me for doing something stupid (like rezzing straight before Ultraxion does his thing), doesn't happen often though. But I did annoy some people, but they were people I knew well and they knew for sure I meant nothing serious. And I did nothing serious, too.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I have this horrible fear that this thread will just attract a load of posts of being people assholes (eg Tarx post is a good example of this sort of behaviour) and then it will really show what the vocal minority of the community has descended to.
    Sadly, I think that would be the case. "omg, that one time I ganked this leveling party, they did /spit on me. i was so awesome"

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't intentionally try to make people angry, I often have other players misinterpret me. I recall a couple of years ago while leveling my Paladin who was Horde at the time in Feralas picking up quests and minding my own business. A minute later an Orc Hunter kept spamming me duel challenges at me and I kindly whispered to him I was not interested in dueling and wanted to continue to quest while in my dungeon que. He was furious and called me a cornucopia of terrible things and I tried to apologize and he had put me on ignore and complained about how big of a jerk I was in Trade Chat for a few days.

I see this happen on a regular basis in Goldshire with players who have an inflated ego mock others simply because they do not want to duel. I get flamed on my mage all the time time because i don't want to battle this particular egotistical blood DK on my realm who never gems his gear, while I am fire in heroic DS gear with no frost or PvP gears.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskmane View Post
    Pretty sure I have angered some while pvping. I like camping the gys in AV.
    good lord
    There is no bigger blow to your ego and pride, than to be killed by a 2-foot gnome >,<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post
    I remember one time I dueled a feral druid as Affli lock. I beat him easy, but then he started logging on his alts and tried to beat me with them. I won every time and in the end he just said something like "go fu** yourself nerd" and he disappeared. LOL

Have you ever ninja pulled, trolled, made someone mad, owned someone etc. ?

Many many times. Mostly because they made me angry first. Other times because they were insufferable.

I made my raid leader mad once in Ulduar for being slow to boss pulls as I was too happy riding my turtle mount to ride the faster ones so I held everyone up.