Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I've followed this project for a long time and i can't wait to try it out (once it's ready ofc.!) I just thought of something, since you're already working on i assume it's going to be a part of it, so i thought: Are you going to make the nether into Outlands and make the Portal in Blasted lands to port you there ? You could have a texture pack that makes the portal-animation green and stuff, it would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Fredrick View Post
    I've followed this project for a long time and i can't wait to try it out (once it's ready ofc.!) I just thought of something, since you're already working on i assume it's going to be a part of it, so i thought: Are you going to make the nether into Outlands and make the Portal in Blasted lands to port you there ? You could have a texture pack that makes the portal-animation green and stuff, it would be awesome!
    I will probably not use the nether for Outland, since the only real difference is the sky texture. However, it is easy to create portals between two areas using a bukkit plugin, so we will probably connect Outland to the main continent through the dark portal.

10+ Year Old Account
    God i hate minecraft lol worse game ever imo

Mod edit: please refrain from non-constructive posting and game bashing
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2012-05-07 at 04:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    God i hate minecraft lol worse game ever imo
    Thanks for your valuable contribution to the thread yo.

I registered an account just for this thread, how is the progress going on the map? Any release dates in mind?

Deleted
    This is amazing!!

Deleted
    Great job! What programs you used for this?
    Can you share those programms if it's possible?

Very nice... So two questions

1) Are the insides of underground cities / areas (IE: Undercity, Ironforge, etc) able to be explored

2) Have an ETA for when this will be downloadable?

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    1) Are the insides of underground cities / areas (IE: Undercity, Ironforge, etc) able to be explored
    http://imgur.com/a/wLcRe

2) Have an ETA for when this will be downloadable?
    No idea.

Doesn't seem like there needs to be too much more polishing to do... at least from my perspective.

Doesn't seem like there needs to be too much more polishing to do... at least from my perspective.
    There are a lot of noisy / misplaced blocks that can be evened out with the aid of human eyes. The algorithm is not able to understand the context of what it is generating, so small details come out garbled in some cases. I made some attempts at noise removal, but I couldn't be too aggressive or else it would turn everything into blobs.

There's also a bunch of issues with liquids. Currently we have water/lava flow disabled on the server, because it creates a mess and can actually crash the server.

Eventually these things will get straightened out though. It's 95% of the way there just on its own.
    Last edited by rkma; 2012-06-17 at 08:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks good, to bad Northrend is missing in there. Maybe later?
    Yep I'm guild-less because of toxic elite-jerks in my old top raiding guild. Why can't we all get along like normal human beings?

Is this going to be opened up to public anytime soon? I realy can't wait to explore it myself lol. Realy nice job btw!
    Here's my mage vs stuff youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJackstar123?feature=mhee

Mind=Blown

Seriously, this is possibly, the greatest thing I've ever seen in Minecraft to date, I can only imagine how many hours this all took.

Updated to a 64-bit OS, finally able to take screenshots like this one:

Previously this would have crashed my client.

can u put the map up for download ? i want to explore the work you have done

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow.... just, WoW (c wat i did thur?)
    This is really amazing I'm retarded and I didn't read anything beforehand, but is this available for download? Or will it be?

So, all the height-problems have been dealt with?
    Or do you still need addons for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.