Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    She's obviously mentally ill...

The hysteria present in this thread is why we have a justice system, and not an angry mob wielding pitchforks.

Most people who do these kinds of crimes end up living in their own form of hell / torture when they get the help they need and have to live with the horror and knowledge of what they have done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death penalty, although legally allowed here in Russia, hasn't been executed for like 15 years already. She'll get jailtime, doesn't really matter how much to be honest.

This is horrifying. If she hated them that much, she could've gotten them adopted out or even pawned them off on relatives. Anything but straight up killing them. Jesus.

Why do people who are this broken have kids?! What compels them to go through labor, childbirth and motherhood? If you want kids or wish to be a mother it's obviously a rewarding sacrifice to make but otherwise, it's absolutely unfathomable.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Those poor, innocent babies. This is why some people should not be allowed to breed. She needs to die. She needs to feel the terror and pain those poor babies felt when she did that to them. No sympathy for her. She's a monster.

Where's everybody getting the info that she's insane?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Necronium View Post
    My way to see it is that ducks have sex with anything that moves because of their libido. There are some duck-rape gangbang scenes going on every now and then when there's a shortage of females. Ive seen that.

I thought they humped stuff because... well, they are kinda... dim in the skull. xD
    We do it because we have some sick fetish. They do it because their body tells them to.
    "See that toy car. Hump it, damn you."
    mmm... Must not laugh at work... lol

Quote Originally Posted by damntree View Post
    She emotionlessly looked at the remains of her own children and idly told a questioning bystander that she threw them out the window like it ain't no thing. Call it a wild guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    Death penalty, although legally allowed here in Russia, hasn't been executed for like 15 years already. She'll get jailtime, doesn't really matter how much to be honest.
    Whats the betting that if she does see the inside of a jail (and not some mental facility) that she will meet some sort of justice in there.

---------- Post added 2012-06-26 at 01:45 PM ----------

Because sane people throw children out of the window all the time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jogojin View Post
    I don't think, that would be of any help.

A lot of people are overchallenged with their kids and are also often left alone with their problems.

Of course it is cruel, what she did and she seriously needs help/therapy, but death penalty is not really an appropiate solution.

The neighbours respectively the society as a whole have to wake up and stop ignoring everything around them. If any of them would have informed the child protective services, it maybe hadn't happened at all. (There had to be problems before the incidents)
    i love reading the hippy replies like the 1 above......... what this women needs is to be beaten to the point of death in the middle of nowhere then left there in the puddle of her own blood till she dies.......... no1 should treat their own children this way ..... EVER NO EXCUSE WHAT SO EVER

15+ Year Old Account
    How the fuck do people hurt innocent children that cant defend themself!?!?
    Im so disgusted to be apart of the human race sometimes i really am.....

Deleted
    She would be a perfect charracter for a survival horror videogame

Deleted
    The majority of mothers have feelings like this, feelings of killing their troublesome children.
    The majority of mothers also stops at that. Horrible fantasies and nothing more.

Hope she gets treatment and i hope the children didnt suffer.

10+ Year Old Account
    To drive a car, you need to be of a certain age and do a theoretical and a practical test, yet everyone can have children without anyone checking if the parents-to-be are fit to deal with parenthood.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand this, so you think she shouldn't face the same consequence? I for one want people like this to be punished severely, same with animal abusers.
    If you are so quick to judge her to her death, you are no better than her, who judged her sons to their deaths.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why you need to take breaks from your kids. Find a nice closet to yell kick and scream, go out to the shed, take a axe or bat and and wack away at a tree. Get your aggression out of you before you turn it towards your kids or spouse or even yourself. GTA may be a good release but any kind of PVP is definitely not something that will relieve stress.

Where is Barney's Crazy-Hot chart?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Don't waste the bullet on this....Holy motherfucking shit man... Throw this bitch off the highest building and see how she likes it.
    nah, from a second floor will do. Aaaand do it again, and again, and again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pawsz View Post
    Where is Barney's Crazy-Hot chart?
    She looked hot on the still but in the video she just looked crazy so i wouldnt bother with it

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    To drive a car, you need to be of a certain age and do a theoretical and a practical test, yet everyone can have children without anyone checking if the parents-to-be are fit to deal with parenthood.
    We aren't hardwired biologically to drive. We are to mate. When you mess with peoples rights to procreate it gets messy. Look at the recent force abortion in China (google chinasmack).

Read the article, draw the obvious conclusions

Ryabkova will be sent to a psychiatric hospital for tests while police continue to investigate the incident.
    from the article.