10+ Year Old Account
    Fight Club:

9/10. Generally enjoyed the movie, but was a bit dissapointed with the conclusion of the story.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Deleted
    Wrath of the Titans:

4/10. Utterly boring story and characters, only decent aspects about this film are the actors and the CG on Kronnus.

The Avengers:

10/10 Best damn movie i've seen in a long ass time

10+ Year Old Account
    Snow White and the Hunstman 6/10

SFX were good. The story was full of holes. The actress that played Snow White (the chick from Twilight) is awful. She has two emotions: "lobotomized" and "weird teeth." Charlize Theron was, of course, believable and the film's saving grace. The huntsman didn't show enough skin. I couldn't even tell if he had a big package. All in all, I won't be buying the Blu-Ray.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sherlock Holmes: 6.5/10.
    Enjoyable, humourous and filled with sparkling characters, but still underwhelming in a sense. The script is a little heavy on fast dialogue and overwhelming plot points, while it would be more effective with psychological elements. Brilliant performance by Robert Downey Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    Battleship.
    Had everything I sought.. Hawaii, aliens, action, water and they even included a shark. Can't get any better for someone who's a fan of all these elements individually.
    10/10.
    That was really funny, you are a great comedian.

If you're serious then, i don't know what to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Step Brothers 10/10

Last time i saw MIB 3 it is amazing because it is in 3D.
    Director done great work in it.

I rated it 8/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    That was really funny, you are a great comedian.

If you're serious then, i don't know what to say.
    Thats the thing with this thread. We are not allowed to shit on other peoples reviews. Even if we are suffering by not doing so.
    The only reason this thread has been going on for so long is that most people have ignored the obvious trolls and the shitty reviews.

Ignore and move along for the sake of the thread

Recently i watched a horror movie SAW.Its a too good movie. Specially i like the all scary event of this movie.The all characters work like real events in this movie.So i rate this video 10/10.

Prometheus: 8/10

Something that feels extremely rare nowadays, a sci-fi movie that you walk out of the theater still thinking about. The characters were far from the cardboard cutouts that generally populate the genre, with the android David in particular standing out as one of the subtlest, best-executed examples of Blue and Orange Morality that I have ever seen in my life. The profound difference between him and his creators was one of the central themes, and highlighted how utterly alien the progenitor race actually was despite their humanoid appearance. The plot and backstory bears a somewhat more than superficial resemblance to Lovecraft's "At the Mountains of Madness", which is a big plus in my book.

Apparently it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I liked it. I had to spend a long time deciding whether I liked it or not. But my conclusion was that I did, quite a lot.

Bernie: 9/10

I can't explain this one in any sort of detail, since it would give away too much. Jack Black turns in a very decent performance as the title character, certainly the best part as an actor that I've ever seen him do. He was cast completely against type and he pulled it off without a hitch. It's a true story, and it plays out almost like a documentary, with acted scenes interspersed with interviews with people who witnessed the actual events. It has comedic elements and is very funny almost all the way through, but in fact it's a tragedy. If you're in the mood for one of the strangest good-vs-evil stories you're likely to see for a while, I have to recommend this one.

That's My Boy - 8 / 10

Be warned: This is a pretty raunchy film at some points.

The new Adam Sandler movie had a very interesting story concept and I thought it followed through with its Father's Day release date, although as I warned it might not be the best thing for you or your dad if yall got weak stomachs. The opening was great and the cast was filled with stars and celebrities a lot of us probably haven't seen or heard about in awhile. Honestly my biggest problem in the movie was Samberg, he just hasn't done anything that great since Hot Rod.

It's no Waterboy or Happy Gilmore, but he does bring back the Waterboy accent a bit and it reminded me how well I can copy it lol.

Deleted
    Prometheus - 1/10

Could of been great, ended up being a terrible sci-fi TV movie clone. The screenplay was shockingly bad, the characters were forgettable (with the exception of the robot guy, but they managed to ruin his character at the end) and there were so many plot holes.

You know a movie / script / acting is bad when someone reveals something quite tragic and the entire cinema laughs.

Brave - 10/10
    This was just a really great movie overall. I loved the theme of it, and the music was beautiful. I was really pleased with the fact that it was set in Scotland since so many animated films that have come out over the years have mostly stuck to the same culture (most, not all) or country. It was a nice change. The story itself was very sweet and had that feel-good mood to it that Disney-Pixar movies often have. The scenery was awesome. Really, I can't think of anything that I didn't like about the movie.

The Grey 6/10

I was really disappointed in this movie. My biggest problem is the script. Literally every sentence not uttered by Neeson has at least 1 F Bomb and many sentences being solely made of curses. Now I don't have a problem with cursing in movies and I think if used correctly it adds flavor. But in this one it took me completely out of the movie. Secondly the wolves. The dinosaurs in Jurassic Park looked more real and I never bought the reason for why the wolves were attacking them. It would have been better if the wolves were a constant threat but not a visual one. And finally the characters. This movie has no real plot besides survive which means it relies heavily on its characters. unfortunately none of these characters besides Neeson have any development until the last 30 min which I really enjoyed. But for the majority of the movie they are just unlikeable asshats and I didn't care what happened to them. Honestly I was rooting for the wolves to kill them all in the first half hour.

If this movie would of had some real character development and been more about survival from the elements and not the wolves this could have been a great movie. It really felt like a slasher movie where the replaced the slasher with wolves.
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mulholland Drive 8/10 - Thought this was pretty good. Watched it today while hungover and my mind totally got fucked in the 2nd half. Still trying to dissect what exactly happened in the film but I just can't. Enjoyable movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brave - 8/10

Enjoyable, but considering it's Pixar, I (personally) had slightly higher expectations. Many jokes, a couple that will go over kid's heads, so I laughed a bit.

Overall though, would easily recommend it and would watch it again if it were to come around. To put it how I said earlier "I laughed, I smiled, I predicted the ending...but mostly I laughed and smiled."
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    Prometheus - 5/10

I was excited when i see first trailer prequel to alien YEAH! But now when i see it and not seeing any xenomorph i was disappointed. Engineers looks great i have finaly got some answers about space jockey but it wasnt enough what about that tentacle monster of what ? I was verz sad ind end of the movie diidnt see any alien so thats score.

Deleted
    American Pie Reunion - 7/10 - I gave it a 7 for nostalgia reasons to see the old characters back was pretty cool even if the movie as a whole wasn't the best.

The Pact - 5.5/10 - Meh this film just sums up the genre as a whole, its the same crappy thing we have come to expect from horror these days slow, boring and all been done before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejtek View Post
    Prometheus - 5/10

I was excited when i see first trailer prequel to alien YEAH! But now when i see it and not seeing any xenomorph i was disappointed. Engineers looks great i have finaly got some answers about space jockey but it wasnt enough what about that tentacle monster of what ? I was verz sad ind end of the movie diidnt see any alien so thats score.
    Tentacle monster was basically a Headhugger, and there was a Xenomorph right at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...