Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Very doubtfull.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Oh what wonders you can do on Garry's Mod...
    Exactly... At some time in the movie you can even see the kills on the top right corner of the screen, pretty much like in Counter-Strike, etc, etc... And like someone said, this looks kinda outdated to be HL3

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt that's HL3. Maybe . . . maybe . . . a test bed, more likely Garry's Mod.

But . . . Dear God, Buddha, Allah, whichever you are, I will sacrifice a young child for Half Life 3.
    Putin khuliyo

Where's episode 3? Eff HL3 if they never finish the HL2 story arc.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

If you want Half life 3 so bad shouldnt you be able to recognize the source engine and HL2 graphics?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Where's episode 3? Eff HL3 if they never finish the HL2 story arc.
    I'd guess that HL3 will begin where Episode 2 ends. Last I heard, Valve has given up the episode model.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    If you want Half life 3 so bad shouldnt you be able to recognize the source engine and HL2 graphics?
    And this. I'd be hard pressed to find a more obvious fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Listen at 20-21 seconds, right after he finishes using the rifle, you'll start to hear a windows error ding. If this was official they would not have used that clip.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is so obviously a fake that when I saw the still used for the video I realized I had been had.

Well played, internet sir. Well. Played.

Deleted
    First of all, the video was posted as a Episode 3 video, not Half Life 3.
    Secondly, they aren't doing Episode 3 any more, going straight to HL3
    Thirdly, That's the HL2 engine.

HL3 will probably be next year, its not far off now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Clearly is fake/fan made. Shame though!

that is way too low quality to be even believable. It looks like some of the dummied out areas+weapons cut with some stuff from half life 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

HL3 will probably be next year, its not far off now.
    And it will probably not be. Nothing has been released about it

10+ Year Old Account
    That's an obvious fake. Can the mods plaese close or better delete this thread, to not give the video any more views?

I also encourage everyone to report the video itself on youtube, so it would be removed.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, that is most definately fanmade. G-man says the exact same thing he says at the end of Half-Life 2. Also, it would look much better than that.

But I understand. I really do want to get my hands on Episode 3 or better yet, Half-Life 3 too.

Valve is working on HL3 but the game engine is next generation beyond what is current so we won't see it for a few years still ...sadly .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    And it will probably not be. Nothing has been released about it
    There have been a few videos by Gabe & co and hints about HL3. Its coming, and its been in the works for quite a while now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post
    That's an obvious fake. Can the mods plaese close or better delete this thread, to not give the video any more views?

I also encourage everyone to report the video itself on youtube, so it would be removed.
    And why is that? People aren't free to post videos and name them whatever they want?

Get off your high horse.

Deleted
    Graphics aren't very impressive, but still crossing fingers!