I need a macro to Intervene my target, then put me in battle stance

Deleted
    Yo! I'm a DK.

I want a macro that won't make me afk and make me spam Blood Boil, constantly, I wanna farm a mob while being away, stand next to it at it's respawn location and just leave it there spamming blood boils while I sleep. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
    If at all possible, make it mouseover?! =d

or one of both!

Quote Originally Posted by Shanxys View Post
    Yo! I'm a DK.

I want a macro that won't make me afk and make me spam Blood Boil, constantly, I wanna farm a mob while being away, stand next to it at it's respawn location and just leave it there spamming blood boils while I sleep. Thanks!
    That would be botting.

Ok, I have a macro, but I'm not sure it is possible.

What I want it to do is the following: cast kick if the target is in range. If the target is not in range I want it to shadowstep then kick. Furthermore I want it to do so to my focus target by holding control.
    "Do you have a PUT HANDS ON PEOPLE spec?" - Danny

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanxys View Post
    Yo! I'm a DK.

Not only is it impossible to macro, the very concept of it is ban-able.

If at all possible, make it mouseover?! =d
    Requires you to click it twice though.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [@mouseover,group] Intervene(Defensive Stance),Battle Stance
    Works as a mouseover on grouped targets, when activating it when mouseovering anything that isn't grouped with you it'll do nothing.

This probably works as well and only requires 1 click, but I haven't tried it myself, so might not work
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,group] Intervene(Defensive Stance)
    /cast [nostance:1]Battle Stance
    Last edited by mmoc161c352136; 2012-06-24 at 09:00 AM.

Deleted
    Well... Okay I guess. Do know, it was only for a certain rep. grind, nothing else :S

Not sure if this is possible!

I want a macro that takes Smite. And will cast it on the focus's target if possible. If not, target's target. If not, the mouseover's target. And if not, my current target. I can parallel that to Holy Fire on my own. (Yeah, just started working an Atonement Disc Priest

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focustarget,harm][@targettarget,harm][@mouseovertarget,harm][] Smite

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible to have a macro for mousewheel up=cleanse, mousewheel down=hand of freedom, and mousewheel click=trinket? Or do I just need to bind them on separate locations?

Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    Is it possible to have a macro for mousewheel up=cleanse, mousewheel down=hand of freedom, and mousewheel click=trinket? Or do I just need to bind them on separate locations?
    All three of those things would need to be separate binds.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Looking for a macro to cast @mouseover target of target so I can lightningbolt while healing without having to target the boss every time.

Thanks in advance!
    Hi Sephurik

Code:
    /use [@mouseovertarget]lightning bolt
    I use a macro like this for smite healing on my priest, should work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Looking for a macro to cast @mouseover target of target so I can lightningbolt while healing without having to target the boss every time.

Thanks in advance!
    Try this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseovertarget,harm][@targettarget,harm][]Lightning Bolt

I need to insert 3 differently named mobs into one macro. There is First Mob, Second Mob, Third Mob. They all spawn close one to another and I'm camping them for rep grinding purposes. To make things easy as possible, I would like to one-click kill them with a macro.
    I have been experimenting with different targeting commands but so far I have only been succesfull with only one target per macro :\.

Code:
    /target first mob
    /cast devouring plague
    /cleartarget
    /target second mob
    /cast devouring plague
    /cleartarget
    and so on with 3rd target..

The macro in fact does target First Mob, casts DP on it, and then moves on and targets Second Mob and stops. I do realize that casting DP starts global cooldown, but even after it's finished, the macro won't resume: it keeps targetting the Second Mob but won't cast DP on it - it keeps saying 'invalid target' for some reason (I've checked combat log).

How do I insert all differently named targets into one-click spammable macro? I cannot use /targetenemy because I'm on pvp server and this way the macro targets randomly passing by enemy players.
    Last edited by solshine2510; 2012-07-06 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by solshine2510 View Post
    I need to insert 3 differently named mobs into one macro. There is First Mob, Second Mob, Third Mob. They all spawn close one to another and I'm camping them for rep grinding purposes. To make things easy as possible, I would like to one-click kill them with a macro.
    I have been experimenting with different targeting commands but so far I have only been succesfull with only one target per macro :\.

Code:
    /target first mob
    /cast devouring plague
    /cleartarget
    /target second mob
    /cast devouring plague
    /cleartarget
    and so on with 3rd target..

The macro in fact does target First Mob, casts DP on it, and then moves on and targets Second Mob and stops. I do realize that casting DP starts global cooldown, but even after it's finished, the macro won't resume: it keeps targetting the Second Mob but won't cast DP on it - it keeps saying 'invalid target' for some reason (I've checked combat log).

How do I insert all differently named targets into one-click spammable macro? I cannot use /targetenemy because I'm on pvp server and this way the macro targets randomly passing by enemy players.
    That's because there is no stop and resume in a macro. Your macro fires all of the abilities at once (in an order sure but all at once). And next time you press it it's the same thing, right from the top. Only one GCD per button press means it'll always stall after first DP (and second targetting which is fine since it doesn't trigger the gcd).
    You can separate them so you do all your targetting with one button and DP with another. However targetting will attempt to target all the mobs listed and can only target one at a time. So...unless one of your named targets is dead, it should end up always with same one.
    In short, what you want can't be done and they've made it this way on purpose so that you have to be involved when you play and not just mash one button.

My advice is get a good nameplate mod like tidyplates, show debuffs on it, make a mouseover macro for DP and then just mouse over nameplates and press the DP key, mouse over the next mob plate, press DP and so on. That's about the quickest way to dot a group up.
    Last edited by Sedivy; 2012-07-06 at 12:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible to have a macro that will click/open 2 different quest starter items in my bags, and accept the quest? And then target the npc, and interact/complete the quest.

Items: http://www.wowhead.com/item=8244 http://www.wowhead.com/item=10593 and the NPC: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=7363
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

You can try:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-Monomyth.html
    cause I'm not sure that would all fit into a macro and you'd have to change the macro for each new quest.

I am looking for a macro for Pain Suppression that I can make to only ever work on 1 target, and for it to automatically choose that target to cast it on. want it to be able to be cast on a tank. is this possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Pushh View Post
    I am looking for a macro for Pain Suppression that I can make to only ever work on 1 target, and for it to automatically choose that target to cast it on. want it to be able to be cast on a tank. is this possible?
    Try this addon out: TargetRole

with a macro like this:

Code:
    #showtooltip Pain Suppression
    /cast [@<HEALER/player>]Pain Suppression
    Last edited by lawomous; 2012-07-06 at 10:06 PM. Reason: beaten!