10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Renegade was never intended to be "evil".

Renegade is an antihero.
    Lol, I feel like ME1 and 2 Renegade was antihero. ME3 Renegade was straight Dickshep.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Surely Leviathan would affect the end. A rogue Reaper effectively will negate the control ending.
    We still don't know exactly how that is going to play out in the end. And we won't until we actually play the DLC. Remember what happened to the dark energy script?

---------- Post added 2012-06-29 at 06:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by er0ckuh View Post
    Lol, I feel like ME1 and 2 Renegade was antihero. ME3 Renegade was straight Dickshep.
    Shep had his Dickshep moments in ME1 as well. They were just mostly lacking in ME2 unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    We still don't know exactly how that is going to play out in the end. And we won't until we actually play the DLC. Remember what happened to the dark energy script?
    I doubt the Leviathan files were put in accidentally

10+ Year Old Account
    Shep had his Dickshep moments in ME1 as well. They were just mostly lacking in ME2 unfortunately.
    I forgot how much fun it was dropping connection with the Council.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-06-29 at 06:04 PM ----------

She is such a fucking asshole in ME1 lol
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../12862825&lf=8

There we have it. We won't get that "perfect" ending.
    I got my perfect ending! Horus Shepard was dragged out of the wreckage of the Citadel's core and retired to Hawaii with Ashley Williams. When Garrus gets the chance to break away from his duties as Turian ambassador to the Quarians, Shep and Vakarian kick it on the beach toast to the memory of those lost, and knock back some brews. Head canon FTW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    I got my perfect ending! Horus Shepard was dragged out of the wreckage of the Citadel's core and retired to Hawaii with Ashley Williams. When Garrus gets the chance to break away from his duties as Turian ambassador to the Quarians, Shep and Vakarian kick it on the beach toast to the memory of those lost, and knock back some brews. Head canon FTW.
    So unfortunate that the only perfect ending we get is the one we dream up in our heads ~_~. I want my home on Rannoch with my waifu Tali.

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    I doubt the Leviathan files were put in accidentally
    Oh, absolutely. Just keep in mind nothing is final until we actually play it.

---------- Post added 2012-06-29 at 06:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    I like you.

On the matter of video games and choice, one of my American friends on the BSN just posted this little gem explaining the situation perfectly:

Deleted
    Tali is one of the two best girls (with liara) but if you dont romance (provided she survives) Tali she will hook up with Garrus.
    But Liara will be forever alone as the shadow broker.

We can either have two happy people, or we can have 4 happy people.

You can now chill out at the beach with Garrus while you have both your LI's with you.
    The beer suddenly tastes alot better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Lmao! This is EXACTLY what I told my brother 2 days ago.
    "I'm remaking my main character in ME2 too, this time I'm staying loyal to Liara since she is all forever alone while Tali just starts hanging out with Garrus."
    Did.. we just agree on something?
    No, im just having a bad dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    You can now chill out at the beach with Garrus while you have both your LI's with you.
    Nah man, that's Vakarian and Shepard time. Barring the 3 intro missions in each game, Garrus was with Horus Shepard for every single mission, from taking down Fist to the very last charge. Some things are just between war buddies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tali is one of the two best girls (with liara) but if you dont romance (provided she survives) Tali she will hook up with Garrus.
    But Liara will be forever alone as the shadow broker.

We can either have two happy people, or we can have 4 happy people.

Eh, I like to think that Liara was pregnant at the end of the game after that bonding scene, so she'll have a child.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Eh, I like to think that Liara was pregnant at the end of the game after that bonding scene, so she'll have a child.
    I.. what... i dont even.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I just realized that on my EC play through. The first time through I thought "aww...that's sweet" this time it was "....wait, did Liara just sex me without telling me? Is surprise Asari sex a thing?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I.. what... i dont even.
    I'll admit that was creepier that I intended it to sound, but I mean, come on. It's a possibility.

Deleted
    I'll admit that was creepier that I intended it to sound, but I mean, come on. It's a possibility.
    Surprise subtle rape?
    I think Liara would had said anything if that vision resulted in her being fertilized.
    Give him an extra boost in the fight and trigger his deathflag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprise subtle rape?
    I think Liara would had said anything if that vision resulted in her being fertilized.
    Give him an extra boost in the fight and trigger his deathflag.
    Wait, did that happen for anybody who didn't have Liara as their love interest as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, did that happen for anybody who didn't have Liara as their love interest as well?
    It sure did.

Yes she does it to everybody, that sl--- nevermind. I have to think that her special sharing memories with friends was just a special sharing memories with friends.