10+ Year Old Account
    Had fun doing this, thanks

PMR:

/Lora
    Last edited by Ladylora; 2012-07-01 at 05:03 PM.
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Wallpaper!
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Something a'la "Forever healer" or "Always as support.." or both in one.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: h t t p :/ /image shack .us /photo/my-images/14/wow scrnshot 070112193119. jpg /
    Gear Set: I thought about Shaman's Tier 5, Farstrider Defender's Cloak, Belt of Gale Force and Hammer of Sanctification + Ward of the Red Widow HC mode !

Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Open to your creativity.
    General colour scheme: A lot of green and blue, something a'la "resto colours", water, flowers etc :S
    Any extras: Totems somewhere would be nice (ofc Goblin totems ;d).
    Last edited by Dudziek; 2012-07-01 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elviwen View Post
    You should use the template on the first page.
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: (Tell us the resolution of your desktop, so we know what scale to work to! Or, if it's for your phone, what size does that require?)
    Visible text: (Name? A quote? Something else?)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 10? PvP Season 2? A custom designed armor set, like your Transmog gear?)
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?)
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Dark Phoenix mount watching over you, in the background? Would you like anything else unique, that portrays your character in a special way?)

Almost all of this is left blank in my post because its not needed or wanted. I apologize if you wanted me to put it and leave it blank for some reason. My request is not for one with my character, its for my twitch page. I will edit the blank ones in if you want me too

Deleted
    Fooled around a bit more. Tried to incorporate some faction based theme with gear and drapes/flags:

Why are Goblins so incredibly well textured and rendered :O?
    - Soko

Those just look far too good, Soko. Seriously, wow. Your standard just never seems to drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myssham View Post
    Had fun doing this, thanks

PMR:

/Lora
    Amazing - had the same PMR. Was just finished when I read this .. Sigh.

Well - if anyone want one of these: (made 2 versions, color wise)

Can always make an avatar with it.
    Last edited by Elviwen; 2012-07-01 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Added

Renegade Legion is recruiting! PM for more information!

Quote Originally Posted by glorithan View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: (Tell us the resolution of your desktop, so we know what scale to work to! Or, if it's for your phone, what size does that require?)
    Visible text: (Name? A quote? Something else?)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 10? PvP Season 2? A custom designed armor set, like your Transmog gear?)
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?)
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Dark Phoenix mount watching over you, in the background? Would you like anything else unique, that portrays your character in a special way?)

Almost all of this is left blank in my post because its not needed or wanted. I apologize if you wanted me to put it and leave it blank for some reason. My request is not for one with my character, its for my twitch page. I will edit the blank ones in if you want me too
    it's nearly impossible to have most of it left blank. the artists need to know what the resolution is to know what size to work with, visible text, if any, they at least need a race to work with, since you asked for a paladin in t2, there are 5 races that can be paladins, your pose, and color scheme.

the artists need at least some sort of idea what you want other than paladin in t2. and they would like it in an organized fashion like it is in the template. it's actually not a whole lot to ask for.

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    it's nearly impossible to have most of it left blank. the artists need to know what the resolution is to know what size to work with, visible text, if any, they at least need a race to work with, since you asked for a paladin in t2, there are 5 races that can be paladins, your pose, and color scheme.

the artists need at least some sort of idea what you want other than paladin in t2. and they would like it in an organized fashion like it is in the template. it's actually not a whole lot to ask for.
    What he/she said.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ght=signatures > On this page you can find someone who perfectly set up a request for a twitch page. (Too bad I don't dare to pick it up ;p)
    Using the template makes it more organised for the artists and makes it more likely to be picked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xizz View Post
    Hello everyone!

I really appreciate this thread and what it provides and now that I'm finally ready to stream I'd like to make it attractive so I could grab the attention of some viewers!

What I would like is a Signature, Wallpaper and Banner! I know I'm asking for a lot But I also want whoever makes them to put their name on it for credit!

This is for Twitch TV! Your name will be credited on your work, meaning, If you make it put your name on it somewhere on the corners or bottom, I'll even reference you on my info page and to other streamers!

Please be creative and hard working, what you make is what you get out of it!, Willing to pay if allowed or desired!

Channel: >>>http://www.twitch.tv/vlightzv<<<

I really want to revamp this channel to a whole new level!

Computer Specs:

CPU: AMD FX 8120 - Eight Core Processor
    Motherboard: MSI 990 FX Military Class II
    RAM: 16GB Vengeance 1333Mhz
    Video Card: MSI Twin Frzr II 580 GTX (x2)
    Case: NZXT Phantom (White)
    SSD: 128GB Kingston
    Headset: Tritton 720s
    Mouse: Razer Naga
    Keyboard: Razer Lycosa
    Monitor(s): ASUS VH242 (x2)

Signature:
    Visible text: Xizz, Savior of Azeroth <The Afflicted>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Xizz/advanced
    Gear set: The current Xmog gear on my character Tier 11 Heroic Death Knight
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: If it's standstill, then the pose as it stands on the armory, If a .gif then idle combat of him out of range (Ready for combat but not swinging weapon)
    General colour scheme: Death Knight, I'm Unholy and I love Unholy, I want something dark and sinister but attractive and eye catching. (Affiniti from Blood Legion has a perfect class channel right now)
    Any extras:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wallpaper:
    Visible text: Character Name: Xizz, Savior of Azeroth Guild: The Afflicted (something with my name and guild in it please!)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Xizz/advanced
    Gear set: The current Xmog gear on my character Tier 11 Heroic Death Knight
    Your pose: If it's standstill, then the pose as it stands on the armory, If a .gif then idle combat of him out of range (Ready for combat but not swinging weapon)
    Any extras: Something like Affiniti's stream, not exactly but just some action or emote? Not just me standing there, just something entertaining

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Banner:
    Size: Twitch Tv standard (640x125pixels)
    Visible text: Character Name: Xizz, Savior of Azeroth Guild: The Afflicted
    Logo: None. Just Text is fine, but I wanted it graphical/flash, something sick and extraordinary!
    General colour scheme: Death Knight feel, nothing emo, nothing to gothic. Just something bad ass.
    Specifics: Just My name and Class Spec is fine

Claimed this via PM and as such, seeing as it is a massive project i am temporarily closing my queue
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Quote Originally Posted by Elviwen View Post
    What he/she said.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ght=signatures > On this page you can find someone who perfectly set up a request for a twitch page. (Too bad I don't dare to pick it up ;p)
    Using the template makes it more organised for the artists and makes it more likely to be picked up.
    I'm a he :P just for future reference haha

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    I'm a he :P just for future reference haha
    Better safe then sorry!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    Fooled around a bit more. Tried to incorporate some faction based theme with gear and drapes/flags:

Why are Goblins so incredibly well textured and rendered :O?
    - Soko
    Jesus Christ, you're making me feel somewhat inadequate...but I agree with you on the goblins though, by far the best race to work with.
    And also, your work is as stunning as ever

Edit:
    Done for Juandisimo
    Last edited by mmoc5215138ae4; 2012-07-01 at 09:44 PM.

Deleted
    I'm going to ask for a lot! But that person will obviously get credit and it might be something fun to do? ^^

Signature:
    Visible text: ''Shatterskull'' as a name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Signature: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erskull/simple
    Gear set: Tier 1 with an Arcanite Reaper.
    Helm visible: Yes, please
    Your pose: I would like only his upper body shown, while he is rushing/charging at something.
    General colour scheme: a bit of a red/dark background that fades into each other.
    Any extras: As said in the pose: Only his upper body shown and charging at something.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1680x1050
    Visible text: None
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erskull/simple
    Gear set: T1 for Warriors, so Battlegear of Might with Arcanite Reaper.
    Your pose: I'd like him charging, doesn't have to be at something. But charging through the wallpaper so to speak, if possible
    General colour scheme: A bit red-black. He looks a bit bloody if possible.
    Any extras: As mentioned before I'd like him charging with his axe unsheathed.

If possible, I'd like to request an avatar. If this is the wrong thread for this, feel free to ignore it!
    Visible text:
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erskull/simple
    Gear set: Tier 1 with an Arcanite Reaper.
    Your pose: Only his face, looking to the left/right
    General colour scheme: a bit of a red/dark background that fades into each other.
    Any extras:

Thanks in advance! ^^

I love those sigs Soko!
    Beautiful work as always xx
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    I will no longer be taking requests of any form as I am taking a hiatus from the forums/WoW because my father has been diagnosed with melanoma, and I will be flying to be with him at this time. Thank you to people who have requested from me for understanding.

I am redoing my submission because I was ignorant before >.<

I apologize for my terrible response to the help I received about correct format.

This is for Twitch TV! Please put your name in the material because I want the amazing artists for this project to get the credit they deserve.

Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/glorithan

I really want this channel to be amazing and with your help, I think it can be

Computer Specs:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU 540 @ 3.07 GHz
    RAM: 12GB Vengeance 1333Mhz
    Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5670
    Case: Alienware Aurora with Red Lights on
    HDD: 456 GiG
    Headset: Turtlebeach x12
    Mouse: Logitech G500
    Keyboard: Logitech G15
    Monitor(s): HP 2311x HD (two)

Signature:
    Visible text: Battlemaster Glorithan - Ever Vigilant - Kel'thuzad US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orithen/simple
    Gear set: My current transmog gear, Full wrathful gladiator with Guild Tabard
    Your pose: Simple standstill would be great
    General colour scheme: Something Silver to match my paladin's transmog gear. Something to fit the Paladin theme.
    Any extras:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wallpaper:
    Visible text: Name - Battlemaster Glorithan, Guild - Ever Vigilant, Server - Kel'thuzad US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orithen/simple
    Gear set: My current transmog gear, Full wrathful gladiator with Guild Tabard
    Your pose: Simple standstill would be great
    Any extras: Something that will catch the eye of viewers, but not distract from the stream to much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Banner:
    Visible text: Name - Battlemaster Glorithan, Guild - Ever Vigilant, Server - Kel'thuzad US
    Logo: No logo, but If a subtle animation could be done, like something blowing in the background. That would be awesome
    General colour scheme: Something Silver to match my paladin's transmog gear. Something to fit the Paladin theme.
    Specifics: Glorithan - Holy Paladin - Kel'thuzad US Something simple like that unless you can think of a way you, the artist, feel is better.
    Last edited by glorithan; 2012-07-02 at 09:02 AM.

Deleted
    Hi Guys & Girls.. long time no see!
    Iam here to ask you for a little request.. 2x Banners (non wow & non mmo-champ)
    I would be really happy if anyone would take there time to make this for me

Banner:
    Visible text: Elitharia
    Summoner Name: Yvia
    Logo: None.
    General colour scheme: Pink/purple/light blue
    Specifics: -

use those two pictures. faceing away from one and other.
    http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...1-1400-838.jpg
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6&d=1329214974
    -------

Banner:
    Visible text: Tazanee
    Logo: Demon Hunter (Diablo3)
    General colour scheme: Dark "Dusky" kinda style
    Specifics: -

Make any cool from those two pictures.
    https://images.nonexiste.net/popular...-Cosplay8.jpeg
    http://www.bhmpics.com/view-diablo_3...2560x1600.html
    -------

Thank you
    //Takizas

Doubt if anyone would have noticed, but I have been a little quiet for the last week. I've been busy making something:

And:

Click for full size
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-07-02 at 01:29 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Doubt if anyone would have noticed, but I have been a little quiet for the last week. I've been busy making something:

And:

Click for full size
    A Goblin and A Blood Elf? An unlikely combination! Amazing work as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Axalicious View Post
    Edit:
    Done for Juandisimo
    Looks great! Thanks so much!