Deleted

Reputations in MoP

Heya, boys and girls!

Recently MMOchamp posted about MoP faction quartermasters - where they can be found, what they give etc. From all those reputations the most interesting is The Klaxxi as I play for resto druid. So the question is - did anybody manage to reach revered status with it or with any other rep?

Did some quests in Dread Wastes, but i think some quests are bugged and i can't finish quest lines to get to dailies... Any ideas?

You can access the daily quests at level 90, the bread crumb quests to get you to the factions are in the alliance and horde cities in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzick View Post
    You can access the daily quests at level 90, the bread crumb quests to get you to the factions are in the alliance and horde cities in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
    I'm level 90 and btw to open The Klaxxi reputation u must do quest line which starts in Dread Wastes.. I have opened the reputation, but can't get to dailies, cause can't finish some quests and continue on gaining reputation and dailies. Dunno is it Beta bug or I am doing something wrong That's why Im asking if someone reached honored or revered with The Klaxxi ;]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrou View Post
    I'm level 90 and btw to open The Klaxxi reputation u must do quest line which starts in Dread Wastes.. I have opened the reputation, but can't get to dailies, cause can't finish some quests and continue on gaining reputation and dailies. Dunno is it Beta bug or I am doing something wrong That's why Im asking if someone reached honored or revered with The Klaxxi ;]
    Klaxxi dailies are not active atm. I managed to complete the zone and no dailies show up. Hopefully next patch will open them.

Regarding your original question, I am exalted with Golden Lotus, revered with Shando-pan (exalted tomorrow) and August Celestials. So far, as a DK, I'm a tad disappointed with the rewards offered cause 99% of the gear they offer has crit >.< . The only item that looks decent for me is a trinket with an on-use haste proc.
    Last edited by Anyankha; 2012-07-01 at 08:02 PM.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

10+ Year Old Account
    On the topic of daily quests, I like how they are being handled in MOP. It's nice to just have a hub which sends you across the island and explore these factions.

Deleted
    Ahh... so i should wait for next patch And start working on August Celestials, there are some Int leather gear ;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyankha View Post
    Regarding your original question, I am exalted with Golden Lotus, revered with Shando-pan (exalted tomorrow) and August Celestials. So far, as a DK, I'm a tad disappointed with the rewards offered cause 99% of the gear they offer has crit >.< . The only item that looks decent for me is a trinket with an on-use haste proc.
    Was it hard to reach revered with August Celestials? Like how much time from the first quest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrou View Post
    Ahh... so i should wait for next patch And start working on August Celestials, there are some Int leather gear ;]

Was it hard to reach revered with August Celestials? Like how much time from the first quest?
    Celestials is absolutely bugged in the sense u do not have a fixed amount of dailies for them. There's 4 hubs for them:
    Temple of the Black Ox, Towlong Steppes: These dailies pop randomly for me. Can pass 3 days without them offering me any. When they do, they have 4 dailies.
    Temple of the White tiger, kun lai summit: Same as above, sometimes they have dailies, sometimes they dont. When xuen is near the entrance they do offer the 4 dailies. Yet, after this last built, even when he's there, he doesn't offer quests.
    Temple of the Red Crane, Krasaran Wilds: These dailies appear everyday. 4 dailies.
    Temple of the Jade Serpent, Jade Forest: Since this zone is closed, I cannot give you more info.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

Quote Originally Posted by Anyankha View Post
    Temple of the Black Ox, Towlong Steppes: These dailies pop randomly for me. Can pass 3 days without them offering me any. When they do, they have 4 dailies.
    There is an NPC in the lower tier of your faction's capital in VotEB that tells you if they are the active quests for the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    There is an NPC in the lower tier of your faction's capital in VotEB that tells you if they are the active quests for the day.
    Hmmm Interesting. Didn't know about that. I'll check it tomorrow. Ty Chaud!
    ~ My mounts collection ~