Page 8 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    *Squeee*

Sistar come back on 28/6 (Video teaser)
    Super Junior come back on 4/7 (Image teasers)
    2NE1 come back on 5/7 (Image teaser)

Hm, apparently T-ara is also releasing a single on July 3rd!

Gonna be a fun week!
    Gonna be awesome
    I'm most looking forward tot he Super Junior come back of course
    Sistars is tomorrow though, can't wait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHvKeVncWMs

soooo catchy =x Not to mention they're not at all hard to look at.

15+ Year Old Account
    ma luff goes to Spitz and L'arc`en`ciel
    So lovely bands.
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Deleted

God I want the full version so bad, been waiting since January. ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Love U-KISS and tick tack is one of my favourites

Also M/V for sexy free and single finally

And an extremely long story ver (like usual xD) of T-ARA's Day by Day just came out here
    Hopefully won't have to wait to long for a cut version of it.

I kind of love this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha, I was addicted to that song when it came out, so good
    NU'EST are releasing a new album or song or something soon. not sure when didn't read the article on it just saw the title and now I can't find it xD

Deleted
    Been watching Idolm@ster. It's a little shoujo but good fun. Anyway, I'm on episode 19 and this insert song came on and I'm really digging it:

Deleted
    SuJu's new album is amaaaaazing... the video is so typical of sm, so for SM it's decent... day by day's video is amazing, but the song not so much XD LOEN and SM need to get together... sm's songs and loen's videos and they would rule the world.

I am just obsessed with EXO M&K right now. And Cross gene... they're really goooood. Sistar's new song.... hahaha. I am about to spend £50 on cd's... let alone the £19 from SuJu's album last week.... my bank is really feeling the pain of having no more college XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Love this song, and the MV also. It's actually been doing a good job at fighting the monopolization of my ears by Sistar. Which I never expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Love U-KISS and tick tack is one of my favourites

Also M/V for sexy free and single finally
    AMAZING! Love it, love it, love it!

2NE1's new song sounds like shit. Whoever approved of this shit being released needs to get a slap in the face. Such a downgrade from their previous stuff

I've been listening to Heaven by Ailee and The Person Who Once Loved Me by Huh Gak. Sure there are others as well. Just too many to name.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goki View Post
    Lol you discovered SNSD? Welcome to four years ago....................also I thought I was the only non-korean who had watched this.
    Why does it matter when you discover music?

Really? I thought it was a pretty lackluster title song. They've had so many good ones in the past so it was really disappointing (Not bashing your opinion, just stating mine! :P) I also wish they would have more interesting MV's. Save the dancing for the live performances and have some actual story!
    Well... It just ended between me and my significant other after 4 years, so maybe I'm a bit biased when it comes to the title >: You know, trying to cheer myself up that it was the right choice in the end and what not...
    Also, I personally prefere dance videos rather than stories, I almost always just watch dance versions of MVs.
    (I enjoy the song so much, I was up to 2:30 in the morning last night, drawing Eunhyuk dancing x_X)

10+ Year Old Account
    The most re-watchable MVs imo are either dance MVs, or ones with story but a story that's not to involved. Like Ailee's heaven. Watched that MV like 30 times.
    Or Lovey Dovey zombie version, it's a dance MV with a story kinda

I doubt I'll ever watch the full version of Day by Day even 10 times xD

As for Suju, I like their new title song imo. That, butterfly and Gulliver are my favourite songs on the album.

Aw, I'm sorry.

I really like dance versions as well, but most companies makes both a dance version and a "story" version. Oh well, atleast I got to see Donghae & Ryeowook again!

Also, you might like their come back on M Countdown. I always loved their live performances:
    Yeah, that's true. In the end I usually end up just watching the dance versions.

Thanks for the video! Eunhyuk totally steals the show for me, his dancing and outfit is so sweeeeet. Something I kind of miss in SuJu is that it seems as if the members aren't really treated equally, like they don't nearly get as much screen time. Though, might be hard when they're that many, but the... ugh, "bigger" or chubby? guy, should've at least gotten a line I really enjoyed that in DBSK, because they were really equal (and it was fun to see how they switched places so smoothly during their dances), which was refreshing compared to the Japanese music videos where they weren't afraid to prio the most popular guys and almost shun the not-so-popular ones.

Either way, now that I have a live version available, there'll be dance covers and tutorials up, I'm going to learn it!
    Last edited by Litoru; 2012-07-06 at 07:31 AM.

I quite like that new 2NE1 song, hadn't heard of them before it. Can't say I like that video though.