Deleted
    Sadly due to the fact we've been doing two 10m groups i've been assigned the roll of tank for one of the groups (as we need 4 tanks) so i can't say how feral kitty is doing in beta raids, ill try and post some logs once i get a shot at a boss as a kitty. But bear seems pretty good, I'm pulling some big numbers with that already!

15+ Year Old Account
    i tested using wrath while i was out of energy. a wrath deal 12K dmg at level 85 ds gear, a melee attack does 6K whitout SR so like 8.5K whit SR.
    you loose 2 melee attacks so its not worth it

however during HotW it does seem profitable as your wrath do 20K+ and you have higher cast speed & more spell hit chance
    this sort of makes HotW a dps cooldown on top of the +6% agi you already get. so if you model this into something like mew i wonder what the result will be, maybe thia talent is the best option overall
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    I already found a good use for it in the beta raid last night, in p2 you have to heal the boss up and theres nothing for an off tank to do really (i was OT) so i hit hotw and spam healed the boss, made a change for having nothing to do :P

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    I already found a good use for it in the beta raid last night, in p2 you have to heal the boss up and theres nothing for an off tank to do really (i was OT) so i hit hotw and spam healed the boss, made a change for having nothing to do :P
    Tsulong seems like the "we have to put in a fight that HotW and/or Mage Symbiosis is actually useful for" fight in the tier.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Hello. Recently been playing my feral druid in PvP and PvE after getting bored with Ele Shaman and Holy Pala and I would like to know what secondary stats should I focus on. At this point, my gear is quite poor but I would like to know where I stand for stats and how to maximize my potential.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Razail/simple

Ignore the PvP gear and awful gear in general, I'm unlucky enough not to win the Tier 13.

Thank you.

There's some more specific priorities if you're trying to focus an a specific encounter (like Mastery on Warmaster), but most people would recommend Hit to 8% = Exp to 26 > Haste > Crit > Mastery.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    hit/exp to just below the caps (dont go over them) > haste >= mastery > crit id say

---------- Post added 2012-07-12 at 02:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Tsulong seems like the "we have to put in a fight that HotW and/or Mage Symbiosis is actually useful for" fight in the tier.
    Mage Healing Touch has a 10sec cd so i doubt they'll help that much :P

I took a break for a couple months because DS wasnt as fun as the previous tiers and well... I think my last parses I was just under Mihir on a fight.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/..._Druid/?page=1

Glad I didn't forget too much =)

Deleted
    Yor'sahj aka "hope the mages dont kill the black adds too fast so i can swipe a bit more"? :P
    Still, nice ranking

15+ Year Old Account
    seems MoP mangle gor nerfed back to normal proportions again. but i ssume it get buffed back to 450% before release
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    An update for you guys reading this guide: I'm rerolling to monk in MoP and as such will not be writing a new feral guide (maybe after I'm done with my monk guide ) So if anyone wants to take over feel free to make a new topic with your MoP guide.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2012-07-18 at 02:15 PM.

Great guide!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    I'm rerolling to monk in MoP
    oh snap! same here.

saw you in the WW monk thread and thought Myrhi.... the fuck. lol. knew i'd find an explanation in the Cat guide

Any more feral info from MoP, are we up to par with other dps classes?
    Is there anyone that's doing feral movies from MoP with some insights maybe?

15+ Year Old Account
    well we are below other dps classes, especaily rouges who are like miles ahead of any other class
    i havent seen movie yet,
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    yeah we are below most atm its a bit sad, I'm gonna stick it out but might have to go resto if nothing changes come live. Would be sad as I'm the only kitty in my guild.

So we are lower then Rogues and hunters? wow.

Does anyone have an updated simulation of trinkets that take into account the slight nerf to Vial of Shadows? The only simulation of trinkets that I can find on this guide is before the nerf. I know Vial of Shadows is still BiS but I'm still interested in seeing the numbers.

Thanks!

15+ Year Old Account
    i doubt willl ever get that updates simulation this close to MoP
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumgarner View Post
    Does anyone have an updated simulation of trinkets that take into account the slight nerf to Vial of Shadows? The only simulation of trinkets that I can find on this guide is before the nerf. I know Vial of Shadows is still BiS but I'm still interested in seeing the numbers.

Thanks!
    DPS wise it didn't change much. The proc damage got reduced by 66% but the internal cooldown got decreased by 66% as well. It's just less bursty now.