Deleted
    You are lacking quite the amount there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    You are lacking quite the amount there.
    Yes, I am. Haven't touched MP since the vorcha/batarian/krogan event and I never played it all that much to begin with. lol

lol I was lagging hardcore one match on a Drell Adept and ended up flying WAAAAAAAAAAAY above the ground. I couldn't move but I could turn and shoot. Talk about death from above. Then after a while I teleported under the ground and then couldn't move or fight at all. Everyone else in the group died in the process but I was untouchable. lol

Deleted
    Well I could sort of move...
    Like I was falling every step and would sometimes get stuck on walls, had to space to take cover to do anything again.
    Then fell through the floor and ended up there
    Could use powers/weapons at first then after falling ended up only powers... and reeeaaally hard movement (good thing I was tankistar).

Deleted
    I remember that bug on the desert base map, the one with a balcony perfect for snipers.
    My vanguard floated up in the sky so high i almost touched the sky.

I can tell you that the map is about 50 times larger than the area you are on, i know this because it was textured area (while empty) that kept going until the "walls" came around and warped the beyond.

Atleast its good to know that the horizons arent just painted walls outside the playarea but actually ARE horizons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    You know I was thinking one day as I was walking home you remember the episode of TNG when worf is jumping realities and then at the end you see all the enterprises and various crews. Well for years all of us who have played mass effect have been doing that. All the different Shepards you and I have created. Imagine if every one was a different reality shepard and imagine if they made a game where youd all meet. I'm not sure what kind of game you'd make it, maybe it would be a better movie.
    Bioware has said several times that a Mass Effect MMO is something they could do. Nothing say they will do it but they haven't ruled out taking the IP into a MMO.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Bioware has said several times that a Mass Effect MMO is something they could do. Nothing say they will do it but they haven't ruled out taking the IP into a MMO.
    That would be really cool in theory. But after TOR Bioware will probably be rather cautious about designing another one.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as I can roll a volus . . .
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    As long as I can roll a volus . . .
    I see what you did there. Roll? Volus? Eh? I'll stop.

I would like to see an Elcor in action for once. Come on man, walking tanks! Though, given the option, I would probably roll Geth.

You can keep your volus and your asari. I'd roll a salarian or turian.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    I go Reaper. Nuff said =O
    Because I'm sure they'd let players play something that radikaluss. I mean they let us play as the Death Star in TOR amirite?!

Deleted
    Screw all of you, i will be rolling a yahg.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    I'm so going to freaking camp your body with mah reaper bro.
    That sounds dirty...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmwing View Post
    That would be really cool in theory. But after TOR Bioware will probably be rather cautious about designing another one.
    TOR is a success to Bioware/EA. They only needed 500k subscriptions to be a success. They exceed their profitability mark. Bioware can certainly design a good MMO (even if TOR has some flaws). The problem with TOR is the same one with ME3 and most of Biowares recent game releases. Marketing and hype. They over hyped it. As long as they don't over hype a ME MMO it would do just fine. It really wouldn't take much more design then already exists in the franchise. Just need to add social/persistent aspects to the MP and you have a MMOFPS.

As for who you would play? Why would anyone play something other then the Geth? You can get away with botting because you are a bot! Though that didn't stop Galaxy of Fantasy from trying to ban a geth.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    TOR is a success to Bioware/EA. They only needed 500k subscriptions to be a success. They exceed their profitability mark. Bioware can certainly design a good MMO (even if TOR has some flaws). The problem with TOR is the same one with ME3 and most of Biowares recent game releases. Marketing and hype. They over hyped it. As long as they don't over hype a ME MMO it would do just fine. It really wouldn't take much more design then already exists in the franchise. Just need to add social/persistent aspects to the MP and you have a MMOFPS.

As for who you would play? Why would anyone play something other then the Geth? You can get away with botting because you are a bot! Though that didn't stop Galaxy of Fantasy from trying to ban a geth.
    How do you control over hyping? You obviously want to market your product and get the appetite of your fan base up but at the same time the fan base just carries things so god damn far...

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh.

The Mars Soundtrack is a variation on the Galaxy Map sound track.

There's a definite similarity between the two . . . or am I crazy?
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Huh.

The Mars Soundtrack is a variation on the Galaxy Map sound track.

[video=youtube_share;yZsR6jKT8bk]http://youtu.be/yZsR6jKT8bk[video]

[video=youtube_share;BwJtYfF72Io]http://youtu.be/BwJtYfF72Io[video]

There's a definite similarity between the two . . . or am I crazy?
    I wouldn't say variation, but possibly inspired.
    That galaxy map music... memoriiieeesss.