Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    13 stories sure is a lot. Do you work downtown someplace?
    Na, off I-10 and Kirkwood. I don't like downtown much, used to work over there as a legal assistant a couple years ago...

Also...thinking of some new hairstyles and looking back at some older pictures I took experimenting....
    Any of these look ok?

Last edited by Electromatt; 2012-07-08 at 01:24 AM.
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Top pic is a better cut for you, and a better color, because it looks natural. The second one makes your head look longer than it is. Hopefully the ladies will be back tomorrow to give you an opinion that matters. In the meantime, here's kirby dancing <( '. '<) ^( ' . ' )^ (>'. ' )>
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-07-08 at 02:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    Na, off I-10 and Kirkwood. I don't like downtown much, used to work over there as a legal assistant a couple years ago...

Also...thinking of some new hairstyles and looking back at some older pictures I took experimenting....
    Any of these look ok?
    I prefer the first one. The blonde in the second is a little too unnatural for my taste, though a lighter brown would look nice.

10+ Year Old Account

Any closet nerds out there? Jock/mega gamer right hur

When a wild forum troll appears

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    Holy cow, this has to be the first time I'm agreeing with you.
    when we do good, nobody remembers. when we do bad, nobody forgets.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

If you have never seen a schizophrenic before, here you go. We look about the same as anyone else. Though ignore the dug up section of the lawn, I had just buried some new bodies there. (definitely kidding) Sometime I should get a camera though, as this pic is just over a year old, and is my most recent picture taken of me.
    Last edited by Goatfish; 2012-07-08 at 05:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post

Any closet nerds out there? Jock/mega gamer right hur
    Closet nerd and jock reporting in.

First day of the season 2011. My face looks fat because the helmet was squeezing my cheeks together. :x

Weird smirk. Best faceshot I have on Facebook. Most of my pictures are artistic ones like the one below.

For referrence to the description above. Also reposting it from a few pages back just to have all the pics in one place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatfish View Post
    If you have never seen a schizophrenic before, here you go. We look about the same as anyone else. Though ignore the dug up section of the lawn, I had just buried some new bodies there. (definitely kidding)
    haha, I like you Interesting back story + dark humour ftw

One of my best friends is schizophrenic, though she'd more likely tell you that she has a telepathic connection with a few individuals, who talk to her 24/7. She's remarkably well-adjusted, and better than me in most ways lol.
    Last edited by Kirse; 2012-07-08 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    Any of these look ok? http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8017/7...0606e4189e.jpg
    I liked this one better, I must say. Although, that might be because it's more reminiscent of how my hair behaves, and I like it out of familiarity.
    &nbsp;

Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post
    haha, I like you Interesting back story + dark humour ftw

One of my best friends is schizophrenic, though she'd more likely tell you that she has a telepathic connection with a few individuals, who talk to her 24/7. She's remarkably well-adjusted, and better than me in most ways lol.
    "Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're crazy or if you just see more than everyone." One of my older friends used to say. Though personally I would have leaned towards 'DID' (Dissociative Identity Disorder, also known as Multiple Personality Disorder) on my diagnosis, I went with what those with more experience than me said. In all honesty they can be fairly close to one and the same and difficult to tell apart. Though I do find it slightly funny that I have met many 'normal' people that act far crazier than I.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatfish View Post
    "Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're crazy or if you just see more than everyone." One of my older friends used to say. Though personally I would have leaned towards 'DID' (Dissociative Identity Disorder, also known as Multiple Personality Disorder) on my diagnosis, I went with what those with more experience than me said. In all honesty they can be fairly close to one and the same and difficult to tell apart. Though I do find it slightly funny that I have met many 'normal' people that act far crazier than I.
    Everyone is crazy. Some of us just don't ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deliria View Post

It's not piercing :P
    Yeah I didn't think it was a piercing either haha, I don't care a whole lot for Monroe's either though. Moles are perfectly fine thoughhhh!

You are very beautiful by the way Deliria

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I liked this one better, I must say. Although, that might be because it's more reminiscent of how my hair behaves, and I like it out of familiarity.
    I must say he looks like you, Tetris.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    I must say he looks like you, Tetris.
    Yes, apart from eye colour, me having higher and more distinct cheek bones, me having bigger ears and me having less chin (no offense), it does.

I'm not saying I'm disagreeing, I'm agreeing :P
    &nbsp;

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    You must be Finnish.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am Czech. But I don't think I can count how many times people thought I was from the North of Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ImYourDestiny View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am Czech. But I don't think I can count how many times people thought I was from the North of Europe
    hm, so he drinks even more than what I thought :S

Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    Epic. You remind me of the awesome Colombian football player Carlos Valderrama. He was a god, both with the ball and with the ladies

one of these days i will manage to have this hair....someday....somewhere....possibly
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Woohha, good to see the thread is still going, had to read a couple of pages.

Here is my riding my younger brothers bike:

Just had to edit it in paint....
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

@Imonition - lmao, bro, that is an awesome pic +1 for you, Sir

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imonition View Post
    Just had to edit it in paint....
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LkCxAl.jpg[IMG]
    Love the edit! The height of gentlemanly class!

Since I don't want to post without a pic; last Halloween, with my babealicious buddy dressed as Cat Woman >=3:

I dressed as a 'vampire', because all it takes is a pasty face and emo-y clothes (both things which I already possessed), I tried to look like an Anne Rice vampire, but people said it was more Twilight.