Thread: Druid Transmog

Page 24 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have to say, I LOVE the T13 norm and heroic sets, the blue one is my favorite, but the red isn't too bad either.
    Intel i7-5820k @ 4.5 GHz
    Asus Rampage V Extreme x99
    Asus GTX 980
    32GB DDR4 RAM
    Windows 10 Home x64

I just don't like how the gloves don't cover your whole arm...that's a big deal to me, oddly.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Using the recoloured blood fang from bc normals and heroics

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc1dc4a04929; 2012-07-07 at 02:52 PM.

I'm not entirely convinced that that looks like a pirate.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see it. It's more of the realistic grungy, island pirate rather than the high seas YAR HAR deal. Looks good.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    the pirate look was that from the pvp transmog, will relog to show ya

This is what i use on my bear its the only spec i play on him, its a mix of 2 sets that blended well together.

Here's the three main sets I've made.

Druid of the plague. Just as animals and plants are a part of nature, so are diseases. Admittedly not all of them are natural, but still.

My first and most proud of set, my Frost Druid. Sets with the scythe have probably jumped in number since Midsummer recently, but I still love this set. Researched for ages on what to run, where questchains were that needed to be done, ect for it (since pre-void storage, I didn't have room to start collecting!) Glad I hung onto the helm from BC though!

And Druid of the Corn. When I found the Conifer Cone Staff on the AH for a couple of gold I knew I had to make a set around it
    Last edited by Mic_128; 2012-07-09 at 04:03 AM.

would say mostly druids get some pretty crappy mog, when you look at the other classes, only saw a few i think are nice

I love the tier 3, which will be making a come back via BMAH in Mists, or you can get the re-colour set in Naxx.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrayne of Lothar View Post
    This is what i use on my bear its the only spec i play on him, its a mix of 2 sets that blended well together.

^^ This is sexy.

I wanted something my style and that I've never seen before/isn't an actual set. This is what I ended up with and I love it.

If I could find a black belt that matched perfectly, I'd use it (I don't like the one I have), but the blue one I use is fine to me because it actually has a little sentimental value. I also wish the gloves were thinner and would completely cover his fingers.
    Last edited by Torque21; 2012-07-12 at 07:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Torque, I think a green belt might actually work a little better than a black one. Tie in the colour contrast quite nicely, I reckon.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Torque21 View Post
    If I could find a black belt that matched perfectly, I'd use it ..
    What about Dusky Belt?

Otherwise, I'd totally try a green/brown belt with a pair of matching boots.

Hey-check out some transmogs based around Passive Resistor Spaulders. There are some amazing looks for duids centered around blue lightning. LOADS of detail, too!

For feral, I use the Conqueror's Terrorblade Battlegear lookalike (Rogue t8 from Ulduar 25) with Shadowstrike from Molten Core.

For resto, I don't really care because Power Torrent limits my options to maces that hide enchant glows. Until I find one and can build a set around it, heroic t13 matches that enchant just fine.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2012-07-13 at 03:12 PM.

So...many...ugly....transmogs...
    Druid....trolls....are....hideous

Deleted

soz duno how to thumbnail

First set = Balance, trying to look like a rogue.
    2nd Set = Feral. Sexy red
    Last edited by mmocbee66edd6f; 2012-07-13 at 05:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey Guys. I am looking for the Cloak in This Picture -> http://www.todowow.com/wp-content/up...erapreview.jpg

Does anyone know what Cloak that is? :O
    Last edited by Xe4ro; 2012-07-21 at 06:50 PM.
    Druid since Feb. 06