Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    Yeah, I suppose you're right about Magnemite. It never really bothered me however since he was practically the only one in Generation I. Sure, Porygon and Mewtwo are also man-made but it's supported by the fact that they're so few and not easily found. Finding say, a Porygon in a laboratory can be explained story-wise. Walking into a cave and seeing a bunch of candles jump around just doesn't work for me :P But of course, it's a matter of opinion.

Pokémon like Absol or Cyndaquil (there are tons of good examples here) are perfect I think. They resemble some sort of animal, yet they're still unique.
    Yeah I always found Kling wierd to be honest.... There's a bit of focus on it briefly, where you learn that it's apparently a 100 years old and just appeared out of thin air really.... *Shrug*.

The ones that usually always truely bothered me were the ones that *almost* looked human, but then again - not quite.... Alakazam, Machamp, Jynx, Mr. Mime, Thro and Thwa (or whatever the Hitmonlee/Hitmonchamp Black and White copies are called) and Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Yeah I always found Kling wierd to be honest.... There's a bit of focus on it briefly, where you learn that it's apparently a 100 years old and just appeared out of thin air really.... *Shrug*.

The ones that usually always truely bothered me were the ones that *almost* looked human, but then again - not quite.... Alakazam, Machamp, Jynx, Mr. Mime, Thro and Thwa (or whatever the Hitmonlee/Hitmonchamp Black and White copies are called) and Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan.
    I remember that part about Kling now that you mention it. (Spoiler): Juniper tells you right outside Chargestone Cave if I'm not mistaken. (Spoiler)

And thank you, I forgot to mention those. Throh and that other (the blue guy) one are weird as hell too. Apparently they're born wearing human sown karate/judo gi. But yes, Mr. Mime in particular bothered me as hell in the previous generations!
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    I remember that part about Kling now that you mention it. (Spoiler): Juniper tells you right outside Chargestone Cave if I'm not mistaken. (Spoiler)

And thank you, I forgot to mention those. Throh and that other (the blue guy) one are weird as hell too. Apparently they're born wearing human sown karate/judo gi. But yes, Mr. Mime in particular bothered me as hell in the previous generations!
    Oh and Herpder, Gurderp and Condulderp from BW as well.... Mother of God! Those are not just ugly, they are disturbing. Like a mix of a steroid-user and Ronald McDonald.... Yeeeeeesh!

Oh and Herpder, Gurderp and Condulderp from BW as well.... Mother of God! Those are not just ugly, they are disturbing. Like a mix of a steroid-user and Ronald McDonald.... Yeeeeeesh!
    Oh gosh, yes. How could I forget those, they are probably the worst in Gen 5. I really have no idea what they were going for with that design.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Oh gosh, yes. How could I forget those, they are probably the worst in Gen 5. I really have no idea what they were going for with that design.
    Exactly, and they just got worse by each evolution.

Really? I thought people were always scoffing at Garbodor

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    My only issue with Garbodor is that it's disgusting... It's like the face of pollution itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Garbodor, Conkeldurr, Vanilluxe, and the gear things are always the ones people hate. Some people don't like Chandelure, but their opinions are wrong.

I love Garbodor, I think it's adorable. I guess because it's so disliked, I tend to like things that are picked on.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Garbodor, Conkeldurr, Vanilluxe, and the gear things are always the ones people hate. Some people don't like Chandelure, but their opinions are wrong.
    Chandelure is the epitome of awesome.

I like Conkeldurr

The middle pre-evo sucks though.

Chandelure is the epitome of awesome.
    Yeah, Chandelure, Volcarona, Lilligant, and Hydreigon are probably the best in Gen 5. In my opinion of course. I like Cofargrigus too, but some people don't seem to like it. Not sure why. :S

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Chandelure, Volcarona, and Lilligant are probably the best in Gen 5. In my opinion of course.
    I'd say Chandelure, Reshiram and Samurot/Escavalier

Yeah, Chandelure, Volcarona, Lilligant, and Hydreigon are probably the best in Gen 5.
    You forgot Reuniclus.

Kawaii as fuck.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    You forgot Reuniclus.

Kawaii as fuck.
    Never understood that that was supposed to be.... Some sort of baby in plasma?

I just restarted a White game in preparation for Black/White2. Now I have to decide if I'm getting Black2 or White2!
    Me sorry. Not do bad again, honest. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Jadè View Post
    I just restarted a White game in preparation for Black/White2. Now I have to decide if I'm getting Black2 or White2!
    I heard you're suppose to get the opposite version of what you had, so I guess I'm getting Black 2.

Never understood that that was supposed to be.... Some sort of baby in plasma?
    Pretty sure it's supposed to be some abstract representation of a cell, even though it looks to me like a psychic ...brain thing... encased in jelly.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    I heard you're suppose to get the opposite version of what you had, so I guess I'm getting Black 2.
    That's true. Where as Black 1 had Reshiram - Black 2 has Kyurem-Zekrom and vice-versa.
    So supposedly I should get Black 2.... But I don't like Zekrom or Kyurem-Zekrom.... Where as Kyurem-Reshiram is da boss.

---------- Post added 2012-07-08 at 09:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Pretty sure it's supposed to be some abstract representation of a cell, even though it looks to me like a psychic ...brain thing... encased in jelly.
    Better than Gothita... Not sure why we got a family of triangular goth-girls....

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I suppose you're right about Magnemite. It never really bothered me however since he was practically the only one in Generation I. Sure, Porygon and Mewtwo are also man-made but it's supported by the fact that they're so few and not easily found. Finding say, a Porygon in a laboratory can be explained story-wise. Walking into a cave and seeing a bunch of candles jump around just doesn't work for me :P But of course, it's a matter of opinion.

Pokémon like Absol or Cyndaquil (there are tons of good examples here) are perfect I think. They resemble some sort of animal, yet they're still unique.
    My words exactly. I love animal/creature-inspired pokémon, but with a unique twist. Absol is a perfect example.