Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Geomancer like in final fantasy tactics PLEASE!!!!!

Zyra's ultimate transforms you into a plant, making you immune to harm because you know, who can harm a little plant?!
    l'alurl gol zhah elghinyrr gol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    This would make Garen way to OP.
    Haha agreed.

---------- Post added 2012-07-10 at 01:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duping View Post
    Zyra's ultimate transforms you into a plant, making you immune to harm because you know, who can harm a little plant?!
    Well plants in wow can parry swords, axes and maces so why not!

Deleted
    She is a mage. Primary lane is mid.One of her abilities spawns a seed on the ground that, initially, does almost nothing. She have 2 hard cc and a slow with at least one multitarget.

Deleted
    A shame we recently got Blackthorn(?) Morgana, so you basically have a plant themed AP. I'm hoping this one looks a lot cooler in some way though.

Deleted
    Possibly she can "grow" onto, and move along, the walls of terrain? Or as people said, moveable brush.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Based on Morello posts I'd say that her abilities are based around planting the seed and then nourishing it with her other spells. Depending on spells used the outcome effect is determined. It is a comboing mechanic that suits well her dryad theme (she is not a plant).
    Last edited by akts; 2012-07-10 at 04:00 PM.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

She is a Mage AP (Mana), and hopefully a tanky one. Would love to see another tanky one. (So far only Xerath, Swain and Vlad come to my mind as tanky.)

Love the teaser picture though. It is very, uhm, mysterious and sexy. Ofc there is an obligatory Poison Ivy remark/pun in there somewhere.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    That is not lame at all. Most companies that deal with creative licenses can not, will not and do not even open/look at submission or suggestions. They literally throw them away. Legally it's a mine field.

Say some yahoo had an idea for a werewolf that shoots lasers out of his eyes. A riot dev takes a look at this, months go by and the latest champion is a weretiger who shoots lasers out of his eyes. Good fucking luck untangling that mess.

Book publishers, comic book publishers, video game companies, graphic designers, et cetera-- they throw all "fan" suggestions in the garbage. It's only a bit of grace to allow things like "fan submissions".
    Don't know where you are getting your facts from.. but I know many many game developers that work for top end game design companies.. and they all take suggestions... if you do not patent something ahead of time, or have it patent pending, and on top of it, you share the idea on a public forum before patenting it.. its public property...

If you have a super invention, and you tell us, before you do anything about it.. and I release it first.. well tough shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    She is a Mage AP (Mana), and hopefully a tanky one. Would love to see another tanky one. (So far only Xerath, Swain and Vlad come to my mind as tanky.)
    Gragas. He initially even was marketed as a tank.

Morello, I created a champ that seems similar to your "Zyra" and you already have 48 Red posts on here and I will probably go through and read them eventually but for now I have some questions.

1. Does she use a whip?
    2. Is she a support?
    3. If 2 is yes, is it universal / semi universal?
    4. Will she have lore that ties her in with Lulu/Maokai?
    5. If you do manage to answer these questions and the majoriy are yes, where did you hide the camera in my room?

EDIT: So I went through and read the post and saw that she had an ability similar to my Q and she also had 2 cc and a slow, where the **** is the camera?

6. Can I just show up and give you guys champion ideas? (Some are unique, as in I haven't seen them, while others are just for fun or lore.)
    1) No
    2) No
    3 N/A
    4) No
    5) :P

The secret to design is that ideas aren't that valuable or special on their own (that's the easy part), but making it actually work, be fun to play as and against, be thematically cohesive, etc are the challenges. Pitching ideas can be fun for its own sake, but it's not something we get a ton of value on (and can end up in ugly legal stuff if we're not careful).
    Here is a post farther into the thread from Morello.

Seems very interesting! Red hair, insta-buy.

More to the sneak peak now. A bit too much has been revealed, Alot more than previous champs thats for sure.

She has four ears :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post

Love the teaser picture though. It is very, uhm, mysterious and sexy. Ofc there is an obligatory Poison Ivy remark/pun in there somewhere.
    Ryze seems tanky to me.

Four ears, red head, wears only body paint, vegetarian, cute lips, mage. INSTA BUY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

"Shes Naked And Shes Not Wearing Any Clothes Too!"

"Something you've never seen before in MOBA, but [he] won't tell"
    This is either going to be a complete lie or something really stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    " planting seeds on the battlefield that spring to life into powerful allies" so, possibly can summon a minion or something?
    That's what I get out of it, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulwarked View Post
    This is either going to be a complete lie or something really stupid.
    She's able to spawn a unique boss for her team, Creating a bean stalk to kill jack and the giant to gain the buff of (Insert name)

This buff allows you to fly over terrain and while the buff is active the game gains RTS aspects so you can control your minion waves and bring them all into one lane and gank people with an army.

INSTA BUY. Seems like she is summoning minions <3 Dat gal haz it allz matez.