19 19.39%
  • Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Deleted
    I know it doesnt really matter, but on the front page of this thread it says im going to be a norn elementalist as a main, thats not the case anymore xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    I know it doesnt really matter, but on the front page of this thread it says im going to be a norn elementalist as a main, thats not the case anymore xD
    When I get around to making mine, I will be. I made a female norn elementalist in the first BWE and I love how her outfit looks. XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    My deal is, if you don't want a pet, at least take them to an animal shelter. Don't just abandon them on the street where they could easily die of dehydration or heat stroke, especially in Texas.
    Could you keep him or..?

Can't wait until I graduate to start screwing up the lives of people that do this kind of thing, and worse. GRRR

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    When I get around to making mine, I will be. I made a female norn elementalist in the first BWE and I love how her outfit looks. XD
    I loved the elementalist in videos and on paper, but when i played them i just didnt get the feeling i was hoping for, casters feels odd in gw2 for some reason, love ranger tho, gonna try the engineer in the last bwe, that will prolly be my main or the ranger

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post
    Could you keep him or..?
    We already have 3 dogs, 2 cats, and a parrot... I think technically we're not allowed to have another pet. O_o

Somebody did come along to take the dog off our hands, but it wasn't the actual owner. Guess they just wanted a dog.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    We already have 3 dogs, 2 cats, and a parrot... I think technically we're not allowed to have another pet. O_o

Somebody did come along to take the dog off our hands, but it wasn't the actual owner. Guess they just wanted a dog.
    That's good. Let's just hope he won't abandon him as well.

I loved the elementalist in videos and on paper, but when i played them i just didnt get the feeling i was hoping for, casters feels odd in gw2 for some reason, love ranger tho, gonna try the engineer in the last bwe, that will prolly be my main or the ranger
    I disliked the Ele in PvP. My original main was a sylvari ele. Now its a charr warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess they just wanted a dog.
    Or a pelt...

10+ Year Old Account

You know I'm not really a dog person. I don't hate dogs at all...but I'm more of a cat person. Still, anyone who would abandon a puppy doesn't deserve to breathe the air on my planet.

---------- Post added 2012-07-10 at 02:02 AM ----------

OMG YES!!!!!

http://www.arena.net/blog/play-asura...-weekend-event

GET HYPE BITCHES!!

Deleted
    Where have you been all day xD

You have to go through the council of the guild for permission to switch professions.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know I'm not really a dog person. I don't hate dogs at all...but I'm more of a cat person. Still, anyone who would abandon a puppy doesn't deserve to breathe the air on my planet.
    Pretty much the same way, but I grew up with dogs, so I'm accustomed to having them around - I like having dogs so long as they're small. The golden retriever we had when I was a kid was practically like a nanny to me.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    You have to go through the council of the guild for permission to switch professions.
    the council hereby declares, bitch please. Denied.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post
    Where have you been all day xD
    I've been out dealing with my ailing computer and doing errands. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    doing errands. :P
    Cocaine and cocaine accessories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Cocaine and cocaine accessories.
    My name is not Walt. :P (Yes I know his is Meth, lemme alone. :P)

Pretty much the same way, but I grew up with dogs, so I'm accustomed to having them around - I like having dogs so long as they're small. The golden retriever we had when I was a kid was practically like a nanny to me.
    Hey Drake, are there more uphill or downhill roads where you live? : o
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Hey Drake, are there more uphill or downhill roads where you live? : o
    Is the glass half empty or half full?

Is the glass half empty or half full?
    I grow bored of you.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't fool a red mage so easily.