Poll: Your faction

Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I want mah beta key~!
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drdigit View Post
    Not entirely; it has been confirmed by Smedly (SOE CEO) that beta will start this month. On top of that; Matthew Higby (Creative Director) is apparently scheduled for a haircut this week, and why that may not mean much unless you know the deal that Higby made on a PSU Broadcast in which he said he wouldn't cut his hair until beta starts. To top that off, Higby posted this not too long ago; https://twitter.com/mhigby/status/222358272722731009. So beta is incredibly close, just hold on a bit longer; I feel your pain too, haha; been waiting for the game since last March.
    WHAT!? HERESY! that man's awesome with his haircut

Quote Originally Posted by blikz1 View Post
    WHAT!? HERESY! that man's awesome with his haircut
    Sigh.. Guess I wasn't invited for the tech test. Oh well. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    None of that works or directs me to the hardware survey and neither can I find the tabs you're talking about :/
    Huh, it redirected me to my account info yesterday for SOE's main site and it had a spot to update the hardware specs; however, today, its not taking me back there for some reason.

Here's the SOE link where you can sign into your account, http://www.soe.com/ but it seems the place where you could but the hardware info as dis-a-freaking-ppeared.

https://account.station.sony.com/aut...tion?theme=ps2
    Is another account info screen.

The only way I know will keep taking you back there is to hit the sign up for beta button on the main PS2 site and then enter in your account info. That last link in my previous post is the one you'll be sent to. Its also the same link that I got in my email from the PS2 team.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Vanu looks awesome. Totally gonna be them when it's released. I like the new conglomerate as far as what they stand for, but their armor is just hideous to no end.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am soooooooo pumped for this you have no idea!

15+ Year Old Account
    Give me mah Magrider!
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Oh dear lord, this is going to be fun.

And even more footage.

Last edited by Drdigit; 2012-07-17 at 07:06 PM.

By the time they allow us to play in the beta, Guild Wars 2 will have already been released. Got my beta key from Twitter about one week after E3 and I haven't been invited for anything. =(

Well, beta hasn't even started yet. They are running small external Tech-Betas right now; but they will probably start doing closed beta next week; when they release the full PS2 trailer. Though, I think the invites for beta are going to go by a ranking system which goes like this; PS1 Vets, PC Gamer keys and SOE live attendees from 2011 --> Twitter keys ---> Those who just signed up for beta with no keys at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Drdigit View Post
    Well, beta hasn't even started yet. They are running small external Tech-Betas right now; but they will probably start doing closed beta next week; when they release the full PS2 trailer. Though, I think the invites for beta are going to go by a ranking system which goes like this; PS1 Vets, PC Gamer keys and SOE live attendees from 2011 --> Twitter keys ---> Those who just signed up for beta with no keys at all.
    I was reading that tech test could take up to two weeks or more weeks and it started sometime around the 14th.

They are on the 2nd week with some more invites going out tonight. So if all goes well the belief is that next week will be starting some form of closed beta. Though if they encounter problems it will be pushed back.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I was reading that tech test could take up to two weeks or more weeks and it started sometime around the 14th.
    External tech beta started Thursday last week, when that is over, real beta for those with keys will start.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

I'm a Ps1 vet AND have a PCGAMER key, can't wait.

15+ Year Old Account
    When will it begin?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the pcgamer key too and I'm really looking forward to this game.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

15+ Year Old Account
    We need numbers to make PS2 fun. If there isn't a HUGE playerbase during the first month, it will die.

Its the large-scale fire fights that make this game epic.

So, get your friends involved!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else received a certain email recently?
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Anyone else received a certain email recently?
    Didn't get one myself but a few friends did .
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.