also front page says pets do 175% of normal damage for stampede. The ability in beta is saying 25%

Quote Originally Posted by stewiefied View Post
    also front page says pets do 175% of normal damage for stampede. The ability in beta is saying 25%
    I dont think the beta ability was actually 25%(I also dont remember the tooltip saying that), as the damage from Stampede was obscene. Still, a 75% damage buff per pet during Stampede for 20 seconds? I'm fairly certain this ability is going to make us a bit more wanted for PvP. That is a TON of burst.

But it's not 175% though, its 25%. Guessing it's a typo on mmo-champ

Quote Originally Posted by stewiefied View Post
    But it's not 175% though, its 25%. Guessing it's a typo on mmo-champ
    OH I see. I didn't know the beta servers were up. I thought you meant in the beta pre-patch. I see. Well crap, 25%, thats depressing.
    Wowhead has it as 100% of their damage. So yeah, typos all around!
    Last edited by Renley; 2012-07-13 at 11:43 PM.

Thought i'd warn you guys before you got your hopes up!

Yep, it's 25% - just hopped on the beta and whilst stampede is definitely a lot more usable now, the damage is just low. Quite a big tradeoff.

On a sidenote, Readiness does reset the CD of Bestial Wrath

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    Yep, it's 25% - just hopped on the beta and whilst stampede is definitely a lot more usable now, the damage is just low. Quite a big tradeoff.

On a sidenote, Readiness does reset the CD of Bestial Wrath
    Well, on the possible plus side, they did say there were gonna play around with the numbers. So there still a good chance the damage will get buffed? Please? :<

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Well, on the possible plus side, they did say there were gonna play around with the numbers. So there still a good chance the damage will get buffed? Please? :<
    Stampede: Summons all of your pets to fight your current target for 20 sec. Your pets deal 175% of their normal damage while summoned this way. Instant. 5 min cooldown. Sounds promising to me.

am not sure, but i think the 175% damage buff is a tooltip typo, according to this spell they are supposed to do 75% of their original damage :/
    http://www.wowdb.com/spells/130201-stampede

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmon View Post
    am not sure, but i think the 175% damage buff is a tooltip typo, according to this spell they are supposed to do 75% of their original damage :/
    http://www.wowdb.com/spells/130201-stampede
    That makes the most sense. 25% seemed to low to me, but I can see why the tooltip would show as 25%(supposed to be 25% off of 100%). 75% I am happy with, 25% I am not.

was browsing the uncatagorized spells on wowhead and saw our 2p will be 20% to kill command(tool tip fix from $1% or w.e it was) don't know how to link to it so someone else would have to

It's 25% in game right now. Not 175% or 75%. A sizable nerf to burst damage, but at least it's usable now. It still only uses abilities that you left on autocast, which is a letdown for PVP as you typically don't have specials on autocast.

Edit: still doesn't summon pets that were dead and pets that were left on passive still sit by your side, unless you use the glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwebels View Post
    was browsing the uncatagorized spells on wowhead and saw our 2p will be 20% to kill command(tool tip fix from $1% or w.e it was) don't know how to link to it so someone else would have to
    Thanks, I'll update that finally.

---------- Post added 2012-07-14 at 12:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aarjun View Post
    It's 25% in game right now. Not 175% or 75%. A sizable nerf to burst damage, but at least it's usable now. It still only uses abilities that you left on autocast, which is a letdown for PVP as you typically don't have specials on autocast.

Edit: still doesn't summon pets that were dead and pets that were left on passive still sit by your side, unless you use the glyph.
    Well, right, but I was just saying it could be a tooltip error in game as well. From the datamining of the spell, one of the underlying spell effects/mods that it would do 75% damage. I'm just curious which of these numbers is supposed to be the real thing.

CD on aspects. Makes me sad.

Deleted
    And nobody's mention the aspect change yet. Yes; sure we can switch as much as is necessary in PvP : /

Deleted
    1sec gcd 1sec cooldown on aspects. whats the problem here?

Edit: Nevermind this, misinterpreted the change.
    Last edited by Renley; 2012-07-14 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    I think its about time tbh. I never liked aspects in macros. Though, it does suck for us folks who didn't use those macros. :|
    How does this change anything at all? All our shots have 1sec GCD anyways.

Edit: really confused, because testing in beta right now and nothing seems different.

Quote Originally Posted by aarjun View Post
    How does this change anything at all? All our shots have 1sec GCD anyways.

Edit: really confused, because testing in beta right now and nothing seems different.
    I read the change wrong. I thought it was added to the GCD, which would make macroing it into shots a PITA.

Holy mother of god.

Glyph of No Escape: Increases the ranged critical strike chance of all of your attacks on targets affected by your Freezing Trap by (formerly 6%) 20%.

"I guess you could say *sunglasses*... That we're gonna put our enemies on ICE! YEEAAAAAAA"