Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    I think you get something special if you kill her mother before recruiting her, but nothing if you just let her stay on the normandy.
    Done both, nothing special appeared.

Operation OVERWATCH (July 27th 10AM PST – July 30th 5AM PST)

Operation OVERWATCH drops troops on Earth to tackle the most secure Reaper strongholds. Reaper anti-air defense will make for high-risk shuttle extractions.

Squad Goal: Extraction on any difficulty with at least one squad member using an Earth Pack character

Allied Goal: Extract 800,000 individual players on any difficulty, with each live member counting toward the goal.

Squad Goal Success: All squad members awarded a Commendation Pack.
    Allied Goal Success: All players awarded a Victory Pack that includes a new Earth character.

Special Circumstance: Extraction time lengthened due to failure of Operation BROADSIDE.

Requirement: Mass Effect: Earth must be installed to earn these rewards.
    Special Circumstance: Extraction time lengthened due to failure of Operation BROADSIDE.
    Extraction time lengthened
    Oh boy, this will get interesting.

Deleted
    Oh good, an earth character...
    That anyone who plays it alot has already unlocked :\

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I still miss three of them, so I'm stoked about the reward.

Deleted
    I guess i better find a Earth-character to safeguard.
    Yakobo, you got one?
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-07-26 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I only have one character from the Earth DLC (N7 Shadow) so it would be good for me. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    At Tuchanka on my Insanity run, on an infiltrator. I'm surprised, so far it hasn't been all that difficult. I die more, but no more than 2-3 times, if I do.

Haven't encountered Banshees yet though.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    At Tuchanka on my Insanity run, on an infiltrator. I'm surprised, so far it hasn't been all that difficult. I die more, but no more than 2-3 times, if I do.

Haven't encountered Banshees yet though.
    I found Banshees to be more annoying than difficult on Insanity. It's just a lot of running away, stopping and shooting, running away, stopping and shooting, and so on. Their ranged attack is easily avoidable with a combat roll. It's just annoying, whittling down their barriers and armor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I found Banshees to be more annoying than difficult on Insanity. It's just a lot of running away, stopping and shooting, running away, stopping and shooting, and so on. Their ranged attack is easily avoidable with a combat roll. It's just annoying, whittling down their barriers and armor.
    Shooting.
    I see the problem.

I found ATLAS'es to be the most annoying enemies at Insanity.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-07-26 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Shooting.
    I see the problem.
    You do, do you?

Deleted
    You do, do you?

Well with the exception of trying to elbow every enemy in the face, shooting is ineffective compared to biotic/tech powers and it doesnt explode quite as fancily.

Well with the exception of trying to elbow every enemy in the face, shooting is ineffective compared to biotic/tech powers and it doesnt explode quite as fancily.
    And, seeing as a lot of powers in this game function as projectiles, I include them in the term "shooting." Kthx.

Deleted
    And, seeing as a lot of powers in this game function as projectiles, I include them in the term "shooting." Kthx.
    Then i want to know why your banshees lives long enough to force you to run.

By the power of the fist!
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-07-26 at 09:46 AM.

Then i want to know why your banshees lives long enough to force you to run.
    They like to teleport. A lot. Like for serious. They don't stop even when I'm unloading every power and bullet I have on them.

Deleted
    They like to teleport. A lot. Like for serious. They don't stop even when I'm unloading every power and bullet I have on them.
    Maybe they find you to be a very huggable person?

Maybe they find you to be a very huggable person?
    Seems that way. If only they didn't hug with their freakishly long fingers...

Deleted
    Seems that way. If only they didn't hug with their freakishly long fingers...
    And here i thought you would enjoy the long fingers.

And here i thought you would enjoy the long fingers.
    Not where they stick them!

There's a pretty countdown timer at the top of BSN that counts down to the start of the Op! And apparently it'll switch to time remaining once it's underway. It's very Arrival-esque.

Deleted
    Not where they stick them!
    Oh, you want them relocated to a more glove-fitting location?
    I will notify them that the chest isnt an optimal place and will instruct them in other locations to shove them.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-07-26 at 11:30 AM.