Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Your paladin race, and why?

Just for fun, what race and gender is your paladin and why?

Mine has always been a blood elf, since his creation, but I always switch between male and female. I love love love the female casting and attack animations, and idle animations but I always hate how tiny armor is on them, especially when I play protection.

Does anyone else feel this way / have this problem when deciding between genders for blood elves or any race? It makes for a difficult decision.

What's yours?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Female Blood Elf.... I actually think the armor looks the best on them. This is ofc just my opinion.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Female Blood Elf.... I actually think the armor looks the best on them. This is ofc just my opinion.
    I do think some armor does. Like the judgement set. But I bought a blockades shield because it's tall and then I lose that effect as female
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

My paladin has been the character to receive the most race changes since I made her. She started as a male draenei, then went male human, then female dwarf, then female draenei, and now she's a female human.

Just aesthetics, really. I've actually been thinking of changing her again. Maybe a male dwarf this time. Or back to female dwarf. Or maybe draenei again. I dunno. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    ^^ this, although female space squid was my favourite for a long time!

Human, because true paladins are humans really.

Deleted
    I started mine as a female blood elf, than changed her to a female draenei

my main paladin is a human male (my first toon to max level during tbc)
    my second paladin, which i levelled for the hell of it during wotlk, was a draenei female. but then at the end of wotlk i moved her to another server and factioned changed to horde, she's now a tauren male.

i've also got a level 2 dwarf paladin, but he's just my banker.

i'd roll a blood elf female paladin if i had to level another one horde side, but i really dont need another one.

i'd love to be a male gnome paladin, but blizz wont let me.

as for the other possible paladin race/sex combinations, none of them do it for me. it's either male human, female draenei, male dwarf alliance side or male tauren, female blood elf horde side.
    <insert witty signature here>

Human male because even though I don't PvP that often, when I do I can't stand not having a built in trinket. Just feels like a waste not to use humans. Also reputation grinds become much less boring and extra expertise on most weapons you'll be using is always nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Male Blood Elf.

Male because imo female toons don't look right tanking (much like how gnomes shouldn't tank imo =p)

Blood Elf because its all that was available on horde at the time.

Deleted
    Female Draenei because I didn't want to be a dwarf on my paladin and human seemed rather boring in a fantasy game, most armor looks pretty amazing on them so it was a good choice.

Mine is Human, I feel like the true Paladin order lays with the Silver Hand. Not to mention that I love the lore behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    My paladin is a human male. I just outright love the lore behind the original Paladins.

Deleted
    Male Dwarf - Tank - 'cause badass. Nuff said.

Deleted
    Human Female. Because it's the only way.

Deleted
    Female Draenai.
    Because Draenai has the best pve ret racial and because male draenai is ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male dwarf because everything else looks gay (really for me ^^). Human Females are acceptable too...

Male draenei, cuz I like the draenei. Having gift of the naaru doesn't hurt either when I tank.

Human(Male) - hmm because they are the first paladins. I always like to pick race lorewise. But I prefer blood elves male pally over human because their animation pretty awesome.

Paladin - Human (Tirion my favourite)
    Hunter - Dwarf with gun or Night Elves with bow
    Warlock -Orc (Guldan)
    Warrior - Orc best one (Grom Hellscream rocks)/ Tauren 2nd choice
    DK - well human because Arthas was human. (FYI -Arthas wasnt first death knight but still)
    Priest - Night elf -worshipper of Elune/Deaenei because of Velen
    Monk- Panda (Still love Chen )
    Druid - Meh Night elves
    Rouge - Night Elves
    Mage - Blood Elf/ Human
    Shaman - Only ORC