Deleted
    Kara, best raid ever!

First raid was Kara... love it... other than the fact it took about 20+ kills to get my tier gloves and I was first in line for them (as a lock). Then went to Gruul's lair seemed like it needed so much coordination, dont know how the knuckleheads I play with pulled it off. At that point it looked like my raiding career was coming to an end. Couldn't get enough people for 25m. Switched servers, joined a new guild that I pugged Kara with and went on to kill Archi and Illidan. Ah such great memories!

Deleted
    Stratholme pug, didnt go well.

stratholme class run lol, it was a mess. we really needed those two extra people. since there were only 8 classes for the horde and it was a 10man raid :P

Deleted
    Molten core...never gonna forget that ^^

UBRS. Fond memories of many failed attempts to kite Drakky out of the room with a hunter while we tried (and failed) to take down the other two mobs.

Karazahn. Started raiding when BC came out. Didn't really get past tier5. But those were the days!

ICC; I remember we were doing the first wing and had a few problems on Deathwhisper due to a lot of us being newbs. Gunship was always a joke. Then we had Saurfang and I remember vividly that we killed him our last attempt of the night, right as our raid time ended, and we were all cheering and everything over vent. It was great.

Zul Gurub. I think I was healing, but I cant be sure because I was dead for pretty much the whole time.

It was a long time before I raided again after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    UBRS for me (even though I've never thought of it as a "real" raid) followed shortly after by MC and ZG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan and I loved it. Made a bunch of good friends in that guild. Ahh, the memories.

Do the Wailing Caverns or UBRS count?

10 man brs/strat were 10 man instances if i recall, but if they count as raids then Strat must be the first, on a lvl 52 rogue, on 20 december 2005 if i remember right. I remember winning the cloack, wich was quite a good item back then, i felt like santa came early and was super happy.
    If the 10 man dont count then it must be ZG20 in early 2006 with my holy pala as a dispell bot I won some blue shield that i still have in bank.

Plane of Fear in EQ, but if you mean wow only, UBRS/MC

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrath Naxxramas 25man. I was so floored by how cool everything was, It was 3-4 hours of bliss. I had no idea what raiding was like, everything felt so epic at that point in gaming for me.
    -- i7 4770k @4.3Ghz | GSKILL Trident 16GB 2400 | GTX 780ti SLI | 1TB Samsung EVO 840 | Maxumus VII Hero Z97 --

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizyu View Post
    MC when I was 58 >>. Dont ask why my guild took me in there lol. Sad thing is I outlived a lot of the 60s on most of the boss fights.
    Well, MC was a 40 man raid, I remember taking a 58 druid to the raid since we had a few spots to fill, he even got a tier 1 piece on his first run and he wasn't even 60 yet!

For me... ubrs I suppose if that counts... well to be fair, I think I whent on a classrun strat and scholo before that tho!

Depends on how you look at it. I think I did the first boss of ToC before I realized you don't do raids right after you ding max level. I got laughed at and kicked for my gear.

The first raid I completed was Ony. The new one that is.
    Last edited by rayden54; 2012-07-31 at 02:27 AM.