Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    On a side-note. I remember people asking for War of Cybertron during the Summer Sale. It's on a midweek sale now for -75%.

On-topic more or less: Damn, reading all this makes me want to play this game, but there is so much left to do before MoP.

I have it downloaded and want to play it, but my first mechanical keyboard I'll have owned will be here on Thursday...so I must wait until Thursday!
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-07-31 at 09:10 PM.

Onwards to Nightmare I go!!

Everything is perfect about this game the only thing I can say that they can improve on is allowing us to draw on the mini-map for better communication in co-op.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Onwards to Nightmare I go!!
    I'm jealous. My co-op partner has like, a life, or something. I'm waiting for him to get back from work.

Everything is perfect about this game the only thing I can say that they can improve on is allowing us to draw on the mini-map for better communication in co-op.
    Ehh, saying "I've got north" is too difficult? I never had any difficulty with this, although adding a "ping" system to the minimap (a la WoW) would be a nice addition, I suppose.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-07-31 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I'm jealous. My co-op partner has like, a life, or something. I'm waiting for him to get back from work.
    I've got 3 friends that bought it. So we just hop on skype and partner up/mix and match since we're 4 close friends.

Currently at work tho...

Tried endless mode, My partner kept dying. We didn't actually lose because of leaks.. just him dying :3
    He didn't back up with the gnoll hunters so got stun locked and swarmed then didn't know those pink orc things cast homing spells.

Tried endless mode, My partner kept dying. We didn't actually lose because of leaks.. just him dying :3
    He didn't back up with the gnoll hunters so got stun locked and swarmed then didn't know those pink orc things cast homing spells.
    D'oh. Make him wear the Defensive Trinket -- the one that increases maximum health. That, or you can be the sorceress, and Charm the Hunters/Ogres/whatever, and he'll be safe. As I've stated a few times, I've saved my teammate's life a couple of times due to clutch Charming when he was vulnerable.

I'm digging the difficulty, though. Not impossible, not tear-out-your-hair hard, but enough to keep you interested and on your toes. Well, most levels, anyway. I think me and my partner have pretty much figured out how to run the tables on the Orcs, now.

Deleted
    Its pretty fun for a few hours. Then it just gets insanely repetitive really fast. Would still recommend since its not that expensive

D'oh. Make him wear the Defensive Trinket -- the one that increases maximum health. That, or you can be the sorceress, and Charm the Hunters/Ogres/whatever, and he'll be safe. As I've stated a few times, I've saved my teammate's life a couple of times due to clutch Charming when he was vulnerable.

I'm digging the difficulty, though. Not impossible, not tear-out-your-hair hard, but enough to keep you interested and on your toes. Well, most levels, anyway. I think me and my partner have pretty much figured out how to run the tables on the Orcs, now.
    Im playing as the male war mage. Im rolling with the crossbow and often have to spam my aoe stun just to save him because his positioning is so bad.

May need a new partner...that or run solo.

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    Its pretty fun for a few hours. Then it just gets insanely repetitive really fast. Would still recommend since its not that expensive
    I don't understand how it's so repetitive... is CoD repetitive because you're always shooting at people? Is Madden repetitive because you're always playing football? There's variants of enemies, different layouts, tons of traps that function differently, etc. I strongly disagree with you.

Im playing as the male war mage. Im rolling with the crossbow and often have to spam my aoe stun just to save him because his positioning is so bad.

May need a new partner...that or run solo.

I'd be game to roll with you. Not saying I'm the best in the world or anything, but I can't say that I'm that bad.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who finds it considerably more challenging as you progress over the first game? In the first you had difficulties but even War Mage difficulty wasn't hard at the end of it, though Nightmare was madness when you go about half way through.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Am I the only one who finds it considerably more challenging as you progress over the first game? In the first you had difficulties but even War Mage difficulty wasn't hard at the end of it, though Nightmare was madness when you go about half way through.
    Ehh, I don't know. I've only played the "normal" difficulty (that's War Mage, right?), but there were two difficult levels somewhere about 3/4's the way through the game that were difficult, the rest weren't that hard. Of course, I'm going to attempt Nightmare tonight, so I'm sure I'll report back here saddened later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for people to play with, steam id is : igoxxx
    currently at like level 10 but would be alot more fun with someone to share spawns with.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafax View Post
    Looking for people to play with, steam id is : igoxxx
    I dunno if I fail at searching for people on Steam or something, but I can never find people. I went Community --> Search --> "igoxxx", and there's no results. I've had success finding people maybe two times out of ten.

To Rafax/igoxxx, if you want to add me, I'll play a bit with ya. Search for "icedwarrior", I've got a Vol'jin avatar. Or, alternatively, here's a link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999304281

I'd be game to roll with you. Not saying I'm the best in the world or anything, but I can't say that I'm that bad.
    Currently at work, Currently 9:21am finish at 4pm. Not sure how that converts for where your from.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000739152

Is my steam page, We'd definitly be able to play on the weekends.

Currently at work, Currently 9:21am finish at 4pm. Not sure how that converts for where your from.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000739152

Is my steam page, We'd definitly be able to play on the weekends.
    Cool, sent you a Steam friend invite. I should be online for the next six hours, at least. I'm on Steam. ...a lot.

Deleted
    I don't understand how it's so repetitive... is CoD repetitive because you're always shooting at people? Is Madden repetitive because you're always playing football? There's variants of enemies, different layouts, tons of traps that function differently, etc. I strongly disagree with you.
    CoD and every other PVP game never gets old because you will constantly be challenged by players. Not braindead UI doing the exact same thing
    in a coded scripted manner. It doesnt matter what traps you have. It will be the same thing over and over from lvl 2 and beyond.

Its your right to disagree with that. So go ahead and disagree. It doesnt change the facts tho

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    CoD and every other PVP game never gets old because you will constantly be challenged by players. Not braindead UI doing the exact same thing
    in a coded scripted manner. It doesnt matter what traps you have. It will be the same thing over and over from lvl 2 and beyond.

Its your right to disagree with that. So go ahead and disagree. It doesnt change the facts tho

I agree with PvP being harder and more fun than PvE... But... CoD is a horrible game and lacks challenge and skill thats a terrible example.
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-08-01 at 04:29 AM.

Deleted
    I agree with PvP being harder and more fun than PvE... But... CoD is a horrible game and lacks challenge and skill thats a terrible example.
    I just used CoD because the one i was responding to used that particular game in his argument

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got this recently. Been loving it. But not very high. Always looking for new peeps to play co-op with (provided you dont mind im low) Orist26 is my steam name