10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    While it indeed is trunks who kill frieza in the end, it is Goku who defeats frieza the first time, and ultimately brought him to his knees.
    Figuratively speaking :P

He was technically brought to his torso!
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Figuratively speaking :P

He was technically brought to his torso!
    bitch could fly after he got some energy from goku, so technically he was brought to his ki?
    Also, after thinking it through abit, i think the reason Ize and his minions never mention Trunks killing frieza, is maybe because they never knew about him? Didnt trunks kill everyone and everything that landed on earth with frieza and king C?
    Maybe, they just didnt get any responses from them, and assumed that Goku, killed them.

Eitherway, it will always be goku who brought the power and empire of frieza to a fall.
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2012-08-01 at 12:18 AM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait so what is Tien's 3rd eye's actual purpose again?

I don't care for any of the fanfiction except DBZ multiverse, because it doesn't really take itself seriously and try to be a continuation of the series. It just shows the fans what could have happened and does a great job at it.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Wait so what is Tien's 3rd eye's actual purpose again?
    It doesn't have a purpose. it's just a weird lazy eye

That cereal thing with tien is funny.. The purpose of his third eye is to make him doing tri-beam make more sense lol.

I just read all the DBM and it was really good. They had a lot of interesting ideas and it is really well illustrated.. I was sad when I go to the end of what they had done. Do they add on fairly regularly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    Do they add on fairly regularly?
    Every few days. Three times a week I think. If you look near the top, in the second light blue text box, it shows the time until the next page.

been there, watched that. Great movie. its worth watching if you're the least interested in the timetravel story-
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Every few days. Three times a week I think. If you look near the top, in the second light blue text box, it shows the time until the next page.
    I believe recently they have been adding 4 pages per week because of the current Universe 13 special. But I don't think that's permanent, just for the duration of the special. I could be wrong though, and I hope I am
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    the last special was 4 pages a week too, i think its for specials only

I kinda like this 1

Raditz v yamcha i mean come on! BATTLE OF THE WORST!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    the last special was 4 pages a week too, i think its for specials only

I kinda like this 1

Raditz v yamcha i mean come on! BATTLE OF THE WORST!
    No matter who wins, nobody cares.
    This version of Yamcha seems stronger than the original, probably from having to fight off Kakaroto. Yet, Raditz is still going to own his ass, from what I can tell.

Also, Tien being useless. Role inversion much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm waiting for Yamcha to grab him in a full nelson while Tien charges his Tri-beam. Then Kakarot comes out of nowhere and pokes Tien in the 3rd eye, creating a useless Dual-beam.

I found this, http://www.kanzentai.com/bp.php?id=guide to be a very interesting read. Particularly the stuff about SS2 being twice as powerful as SS1, SS1 possibly being 100-200 times more powerful than base form, and Mr. Popo possibly growing in power over time. Fun stuff.

I really just need to learn Japanese. It's impossible to find the Daizenshuu books and the SEG in English.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2012-08-01 at 04:44 PM.

hmm... SS2 being "only" 2x SS1 seems a bit small.
    I mean, looking at how Cell beat the shit out of SS1, to how he got his ass handed to him against SS2.

Then again, SS1 shouldn't be the base of measurements. If SS1 is 200x normal, SS2 would be 400x ofc. So maybe Cell were rocking at somewhere around 300x normal, and where therefor beaten by 100x normal. I think putting it like that makes more sense, to me atleast : /

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO the SS1 power boost was completely screwed up. It just makes no sense that Goku's "emotion" drove him to beat a barrier that even Vegeta training at 400G couldn't break. The 100-150x power boost is just an unbelievable multiplier. Actually the whole part from when Goku entered the healing chamber (~85,000 PL) to when he came out (~5 million PL, what the actual fuck?!?!) made even less sense. That's a ~58x power increase, a number the writers must've quite literally pulled out of their ass. A power increase that Goku's body got from getting beaten up by Krillin/Gohan, and his mind wasn't even in his body at that time!

It would've made a lot more sense if SS1 Goku was around the ~15 million mark at the absolute highest. Frieza was 0.5 million in first form, 1 million in 2nd form, so I assumed ~2 million in 3rd form, 5 million in final form (50%) and ~10 million at 100%. That would've made a bit more sense when Goku came out of the healing chamber at 5 million and was able to take on Freeza final form...the 58x power boost still makes no goddamn sense though. Goku should've been squished like a bug. Vegeta had already come back from near-death twice by that point. Picollo was supposed to be vastly stronger than any of them due to merging with Neil. Meanwhile Goku's like "hurrr healing...oh noes I can sense the fight going on outside...hurrr...confusing things are happening, people keep dying and healing and frieza keeps getting stronger....durrr mmm bubbles...*ding* done! 5 MILLION POWER LEVEL BITCHES!" The fuck?

When I read the 100-150 million numbers I literally quoted TFS Vegeta out loud: "POWER LEVELS ARE BULL****!"
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2012-08-01 at 11:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The power boost from Saiyan healing incorporates a Random Number Generator.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    The power boost from Saiyan healing incorporates a Random Number Generator.
    In-freakin-deed.

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-08-02 at 03:09 AM ----------

cell can wipe that smug "perfect" grin off his face. The so called perfect warrior detroyed by an 11 year old.
    SUP' YOU SCRUB?!