Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

The new Darkmoon Trinkets

So yes, about the new Darkmoon trinkets that will come out. Have they been posted yet? Cause i cant find em as i search, would rly like two c what the new Trinkets Offer. Peace out

Deleted
    Thanks!

Anyone have any thoughts on why the Agi trinket procs off of crits, but the strength trinket procs off of attacks?

Seems a bit biased towards strength users.

Agi users normaly got alot higher crit chanse though?. And it dosent say annything about the proc chanse, maybe the str trinket got lower proc chanse then the agi trinket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeydad View Post
    Anyone have any thoughts on why the Agi trinket procs off of crits, but the strength trinket procs off of attacks?

Seems a bit biased towards strength users.
    geuss that once you crit as an agi user the proc chance will be fairly high.
    while the str one has a far lower proc chance but doesnt require a crit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by runkel View Post
    Agi users normaly got alot higher crit chanse though?. And it dosent say annything about the proc chanse, maybe the str trinket got lower proc chanse then the agi trinket.

its because str classes on live like warriors have -10% crit.even on beta str classes crit is really low compared to other classes.

Last edited by Hijiri; 2012-08-01 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijiri View Post
    Wait, why is the DMC epic only 476 and the LFR epic 483? Normally crafted epics are on par with the first tier which means LFR should be lower than 476 right?

The tanking one seems pretty bad compared to the others, hope they add some stam or mastery/parry/dodge to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Is it just me or are these trinkets incredibly boring compared to other Darkmoon Cards? They're just standard primary stat boosters and they're all the same... there's not even any variation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioga View Post
    Wait, why is the DMC epic only 476 and the LFR epic 483? Normally crafted epics are on par with the first tier which means LFR should be lower than 476 right?
    the trinklet drops from terrace, aka higher ilvl.

Doesn't really matter dmc double agi still beats even the heroic terror in the mists. And if nothing changes pvp trinkets will be the go to pve trinkets every tier.
    Last edited by Wow; 2012-08-02 at 05:21 PM.

Wow, that tank trinket is incredibly crappy. I think it even makes the Earthquake card look decent. 10% dodge with no stats? Really?

Once again, the DPS trinkets are pro as hell. The spirit one might be decent, if mana is an issue (which it is) for most classes.

My suspicion is that this is a knee-jerk reaction on Blizzard's part to the "epic should feel epic" rhetoric.

Deleted
    Not impressed by the healer trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilje View Post
    Not impressed by the healer trinket.
    This, its pretty lame, Unless it has a really low ICD

Double primary stat trinkets in the first tier! Looks good to me.

Not sure the point. I mean Darkmoon card volcano was only 359 but it was best in slot for elem shaman til Dragon Soul.
    Trinket Ilvl means jack.

Double primary stat trinkets in the first tier! Looks good awesome...........