Deleted

World pvp item Hardened shell

just got this cool new pvp item that dismounts players off there mounts

10+ Year Old Account
    it has a 40 yard Range. Victims will take fall damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Needed!

10+ Year Old Account
    any1 with slowfall or instant flying form gonna have field day ;>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    any1 with slowfall or instant flying form gonna have field day ;>
    cant move and use it and it puts you in combat

seems like just dont fly 40 yards above the ground...fly 80...job done.

also sad 5v1 on that shaman if i wanted lame world pvp i'd gank lvl 20's on my 85, bgs/arena/rbg still gonna laugh at world pvp.

Can it be used flying?
    Like I put my Crusader Aura to chase you, use it on you flying in the sky... we both fall from mounts I suppose
    When I'm about to hit the ground, I use Divine Shield, you die, I /hug.
    Is that possible? Seems unfair.

Btw, i liked the item!

EDIT: forget, i noted it is casted. But by being casted, can I use it in the sky, falling with wi Spiritwalker's Grace? (now I'm a Shaman!)

PoM Hardened shell! lol

Quote Originally Posted by wolvers View Post
    Can it be used flying?i noted it is casted. But by being casted, can I use it in the sky, falling with wi Spiritwalker's Grace? (now I'm a Shaman!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Systam View Post
    PoM Hardened shell! lol
    No. Those only work with class abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by inhide View Post
    cant move and use it and it puts you in combat
    Engineer glider
    Shadowmeld maybe if needed
    Flight form
    CHECKMATE

15min cooldown is way too long.

Other than that, there may be hope for WoW in the long run. As a world, not just as a collection of instances and teleports and menues you choose from while sitting on a big flying mount with everyone else in a city.

Deleted
    Does it break stealth?

Deleted
    Wow... it took 3 players to take down one shaman. Either shamans are OP or the three (more?) of you were insanely bad.

Nice item tho. Might have som fun with it in MoP

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    Wow... it took 3 players to take down one shaman. Either shamans are OP or the three (more?) of you were insanely bad.

Nice item tho. Might have som fun with it in MoP
    Nah... resil is whats OP right now. Super high base resil means people are taking insanely low damage (doing less damage to players at 90 than I was at 85, but now they have 3 times the HP). Healers are very powerful at that point.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    Nah... resil is whats OP right now. Super high base resil means people are taking insanely low damage (doing less damage to players at 90 than I was at 85, but now they have 3 times the HP). Healers are very powerful at that point.
    Still.. 3 people. 2 hunter and 1 dk. should be enough to mess up a healer ALOT. But i guess things are really unbalanced right now

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    Engineer glider
    Shadowmeld maybe if needed
    Flight form
    CHECKMATE
    So, in order...

Glider still counts as moving. Falling still counts as moving. You can't cast while moving or falling.

Shadowmeld needs stationary. You can't shadowmeld while falling. You can't shadowmeld while moving.
    Flight form needs no combat.

So, you can't cast it in midair, because it has a cast time. You can't cheese that with slowfall, levitated, goblin glider, parachute cloak, or anything else you can think of. Nothing in the game lets you do that.

If you COULD cast it in midair, you would be in combat. You will fall for at least 6 seconds before you can catch yourself with zen flight or swift flight form, because night elves can't shadowmeld while falling, or floating, and you can't drop combat early as a monk or druid otherwise.

So nothing you said works.

10+ Year Old Account
    They were talking about escaping, in the scenario that they were hit with a shell.

Im not trying to necro this, but since this was the thread to discuss this item;
    Has anyone found where to get this on live?
    It says on wowhead its off nessos the oracle but ive killed him twice now and it hasnt dropped off him.
    killed about 12 other rares also
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.