Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    My real good UI!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    The more I see of your UI the more I want to tell you to upload it!
    Hey, I don't think I would do this just now... There's many things left to do, and I'm on trial account only ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Senit View Post
    What addon are you using to bind abilities separate from your action bar?
    I use dominos, the other bars are just hidden.

Thanks

Deleted
    Hi guys.
    I was lucky enough to get an updated version of velran's UI cause we were very close friends and we still are
    anyways here's the UI
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-08-05 at 07:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks cool what's that glowing bar on the side of the raid frames with Rapture, Maw, PT, and Seal?
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Megasportin View Post
    Hi guys.
    I was lucky enough to get an updated version of velran's UI cause we were very close friends and we still are
    anyways here's the UI
    I like the general look of this, however there are a few things I would personally change.
    A few of the pixel fonts are set to the wrong font size so they are a little bit blurry (the health font on your unitframes and the cooldown tracking bars above it).
    The borders on your powerauras/weakauras are nice, but maybe a 1pixel black outline would look better so they match your grid.
    I would say the same thing about your unitframes, minimap and buffs. If you give them a thin black border they will match very nicely.
    And finally, you could line up the ToT with the Target unitframe. It looks a bit odd being out of line. :P

Sorry for being picky. Just don't want to see a nice UI 'go to waste' so to speak.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post
    Looks cool what's that glowing bar on the side of the raid frames with Rapture, Maw, PT, and Seal?
    It's Called ExtraCD it tracks ur power gains and trinket procs with spec procs aswell preety neat

---------- Post added 2012-08-05 at 12:13 PM ----------

Hi.
    As for the pixel fonts in the SS they look blurry dunno why but they are clean to see with the UI itself
    As for the powerauras, SBF and the ToT thank you will change it since it will look cooler

Here is an up to date, completed version of my UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    [IMG]
    Looking great as always. What did you decide to change after seeing Xtothx's?

Deleted
    Is that grid?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Is that grid?
    Nah its part of Carebear's UI using oUF

http://i.imgur.com/LqC1um.jpg
    Your debuffs look a bit out of place.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Senit View Post
    Looking great as always. What did you decide to change after seeing Xtothx's?
    I haven't really changed much, but I needed to upload a better 'in combat' screenshot than my previous Ultraxion LFR one. (Not sure I could have chosen a worse boss)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Your debuffs look a bit out of place.
    I know exactly what you mean. I have played around with them countless times but cannot find a more preferable spot to dump them. Maybe I could line them up with my DBM bars but that's as much as I can think of really. I am the raid leader of a 10man guild, so my eyes are constantly on DBM. Having the debuffs right next to it is quite handy. ^_^

Not crappy, can be improved.

You don't need that big recount and chat, and a minimap addon would be cool (like bMinimap or such). for the rest, pretty standard but functional and not cluttered, a plus for me
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Hi guys.
    anyways here's the UI
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-08-06 at 12:39 PM.

Hi guys.
    anyways here's the UI
    i.imgur.com/w24Y1.jpg
    Fix the fonts on your UFs. Pixelfonts in wrong size are ... just wrong.
    And also put a little more spacing between the buff rows so the text doesn't overlap
    oh, honey.

Also, remove shadows and set "MONOCHROME, OUTLINE" so they will look much better.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    My crappy clean UI
    [IMG]
    oUF Simple?

---------- Post added 2012-08-06 at 10:16 AM ----------

Hi guys.
    anyways here's the UI
    [IMG]
    You could also stand to add a background/border to your UFs, to match the rest of your bars.
    Senit UI -- outdated. Update... soon... maybe...

Deleted
    After just having finished my UI, this thread made me delete it and start anew again. Tried the approach many people here have taken recently. i.minus.com/ibmWeAlO7G06bO.png
    Still need to adjust a lot of things, find fitting nameplates and hopefully somehow change the objectives tracker's font to the same as everywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagryth View Post
    After just having finished my UI, this thread made me delete it and start anew again. Tried the approach many people here have taken recently. i.minus.com/ibmWeAlO7G06bO.png
    Still need to adjust a lot of things, find fitting nameplates and hopefully somehow change the objectives tracker's font to the same as everywhere else.
    Looks really nice I used the AddOn 'Fonter' to manage fonts throughout my UI. It works quite well despite being out of date.
    One thing I may suggest is to change the outline of the font on the unitframes, it looks out of place from the thin borders you have on everything else. And maybe space out the HP and Mana values a little bit (they look like they're almost overlapping).
    /criticism over. Nice UI