Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    [QUOTE=mikencarly;17858549]You do know that its been confirmed already that the raid is UNDER THE CITY! not in the city itself so to speak.]

So, it won't be Varian and Jaina leading an Alliance charge into Orgrimmar to unseat Garrosh - it will be the horde, with probably Thrall, forcing him to retreat under the city with a few of his loyal lieutenants and then Thrall invites the Alliance to come help them finish him off. LOL. I wonder if Jaina will even be there. And Varian will sit another expac out in his throne room in Stormwind Keep.

Seriously stop with the daily shit stuff, how the fuck can anyone find there rubbish pictures funny or have any humor in them is beyond me.
    Mods ban trolls on these forums yet you stick that shit on the front page? double standards much...how about doing a picture that depicts how wow is slowly declining due to very bad content and lack of gameplay (not due to people playing diablo like you morons seem to think)........ye i thought so.
    Talk about being petty and pathetic at the same time.

Surely out of the whole world and playerbase there is people that can come up with better pictures with a better imagination to stick on the front page.

Infracted. There's no ned for flaming.

Also, if you remove mod edits again, you'll be infracted again.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2012-08-06 at 10:39 PM.

I look at such buffs and think:
    * Yeah ok, makes sense and it's helpful, wish it was added ages ago.

At another end I think:
    * Gee, more casualization, when will it end?

I'm 50/50 on this one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    Seriously stop with the daily shit stuff, how the fuck can anyone find there rubbish pictures funny or have any humor in them is beyond me.
    Mods ban trolls on these forums yet you stick that shit on the front page? double standards much...how about doing a picture that depicts how wow is slowly declining due to very bad content and lack of gameplay (not due to people playing diablo like you morons seem to think)........ye i thought so.

Surely out of the whole world and playerbase there is people that can come up with better pictures with a better imagination to stick on the front page.
    Daily blink is comedy. If you don't find it funny then theres no need to get upset :'(

I think it's now safe to assume daily blink is an unofficial blizzard project

[/COLOR]

Is someone having a bad day, week, month, year or life? Don't like it, find another website.Did I find the DB funny, no, did I have a tantrum about it, no. Personally I thought the WoW bit was a dig at the people calling SWoTR the WoW killer not the game itself.

Someone is angry because they're making fun of TOR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    i like the change, i didn't play my alts because of the annoying grind
    Huh? Are you certain you didn't quote the wrong person? o.O
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

woah woah woah!!!! "Rhonin's sucessor"??????? will another Knaak character be killed off????? if so then this is awesome news! =D

I like the new buff, it will help me and my gf's alts an awful lot and encourage us to play them more.

Also, The Daily Blink was great <3

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkrage View Post
    Y U NO Korean 27 inch monitor?

1440p IPS at ~$300 or less is a beast.
    I am almost tempted to get one, but that would require an even more expensive GPU. Either way, it definitely isn't a monitor for most people.

Quote Originally Posted by erh View Post
    why are the narwhal SSDs more expensive than the unicorn ones?
    At some point it was flipped and they were the more expensive ones. Either way, all of them are good SSDs.

Funny line on your avatar Chaud!

arg they keep limiting the badges silly artificial arbitrary cock blocks.

Deleted
    If they changed the Life Binders mount drop, I will stop playing with this game... There is not my fault that my guild is a noob loot bit* tard*...

"If you haven't already listed to the previous audio, listen to it first!" listed hihi

so this force me to cap valor points at 1 char?
    if i want to get like 500 on each toon.. 3 toons... i will be forced to cap one char first..

Sounds like Blizzard completely back peddled on changing Jaina's character after all. The first audio file suggests she will do anything to destroy the horde. The second one seems to redeem her so she will still be the peaceful Mage she' always has been. becoming Rhonin's successor suggests she's going full time neutral character.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Quote Originally Posted by subanark View Post
    There isn't any valor armor/gear. You use valor to upgrade existing gear, and the cap is there to discourage players from holding off too long on valor waiting to upgrade BiS pieces.
    there is valor gear in the beta you buy rep gear with valor

Infracted. There's no ned for flaming.

Also, if you remove mod edits again, you'll be infracted again.
    I love these idiots that say WoW is declining. It hasn't released new content for months because of Diablo and a majority of those subscribers went to Diablo anyway. Also, with MOP being critically acclaimed on top of it being one of the biggest expansions yet, it will surly bring back a ridiculous amount of subscribers. Oh and let us not forget that the subscription base is STILL higher than it was in BC.

Oh and if you want any one to take you seriously, learn how to use the proper 'there, their or they're" and please; read before posting on a topic it is apparent you know nothing about.

Fanboy....

People say WoW is declining and dying every year. It will never die... get over it. TOR sucked since beta and it was all due to negligence pompous morons not listening to their fan base and acting like they knew what the consumer wanted with zero experience in the genre.
    Last edited by MuteTV; 2012-08-07 at 04:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MuteTV View Post
    I love these idiots that say WoW is declining. It hasn't released new content for months because of Diablo and a majority of those subscribers went to Diablo anyway. Also, with MOP being critically acclaimed on top of it being one of the biggest expansions yet, it will surly bring back a ridiculous amount of subscribers. Oh and let us not forget that the subscription base is STILL higher than it was in BC.

Oh and if you want any one to take you seriously, learn how to use the proper 'there, their or they're" and please; read before posting on a topic it is apparent you know nothing about.

Fanboy....

People say WoW is declining and dying every year. It will never die... get over it. TOR sucked since beta and it was all due to negligence pompous morons not listening to their fan base and acting like they knew what the consumer wanted with zero experience in the genre.

Your a true fanboy!!! Blizzard could sell you dogshit in a bag and you wouldn´t hesitate to buy it. Remove your head from your ass and wake up!!!