Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    I had a topic I was gonna bring up but it's probably better to just do it in this thread. After going through the series over all these years who is your ultimate ME romance? I'd definetly go with liara. I love her character. I know people who remind of her IRL.
    Kaidan! Kaidan, Kaidan, Kaidan. I love his personality and his looks. He's awkward and shy but that just makes him even more loveable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Kaidan! Kaidan, Kaidan, Kaidan. I love his personality and his looks. He's awkward and shy but that just makes him even more loveable.
    Heh, I picked him for a dumb reason. Banging an alien just seems too weird and there aren't any other male humans that appear in all three games.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Heh, I picked him for a dumb reason. Banging an alien just seems too weird and there aren't any other male humans that appear in all three games.
    rofl I thought he was cute the first time I saw him in ME1 and I was playing FemShep so I was like "Heeeey love interest." And it went from there. XD

15+ Year Old Account
    Garrus. I loved Garrus from the start and was deeply saddened by him not being romanceable in the first one, but overjoyed that they allowed it in the 2nd one. I actually cried at the end of Me3 and was like "Sorry Garrus, broke my promise." I' know, I'm a sap, but ah well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Garrus. I loved Garrus from the start and was deeply saddened by him not being romanceable in the first one, but overjoyed that they allowed it in the 2nd one. I actually cried at the end of Me3 and was like "Sorry Garrus, broke my promise." I' know, I'm a sap, but ah well.
    I felt the same way when Shep tells Kaiden she'd never leave him.

Then she goes and dies
    Putin khuliyo

liara all the way with miranda for the kicks since she didnt seem so into me in ME2 till the lair of shadow broker. also who said they wanted to cudle litle old me?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../13493026&lf=8

Looks like it's in the late stages!

/Soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../13493026&lf=8

Looks like it's in the late stages!

/Soon
    Tested and checked, and sent to certification! That means they're almost done!

I hope BioWare has a different definition of the word "soon" than Blizzard.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Tested and checked, and sent to certification! That means they're almost done!

I hope BioWare has a different definition of the word "soon" than Blizzard.
    It has nothing to do with Bioware and everything to do with Sony and Microsoft as that is who does the certification step.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The Asari ones are probably my favorite. Especially Liara. Always had a thing for Liara. That reminds me.

I had a topic I was gonna bring up but it's probably better to just do it in this thread. After going through the series over all these years who is your ultimate ME romance? For me it begins and ends with Liara. I love her character. I know people who remind of her IRL. Theirs a vulnerability about her that I always found kinda sexy. It feels so silly to say that about a fucking video game character but yea that's why I always picked her when I could.

I agree with you, there is something special about her. She is Always my choice but in me3 im a bit of a manslut, i have invited 3 diffrent ladies to my quarters and im pretty sure ive slept with 2 of them.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It has nothing to do with Bioware and everything to do with Sony and Microsoft as that is who does the certification step.
    Well then I hope Sony and Microsoft have a better definition of "soon" than Blizzard.

Don't take things so seriously.
    Putin khuliyo

I had a topic I was gonna bring up but it's probably better to just do it in this thread. After going through the series over all these years who is your ultimate ME romance? For me it begins and ends with Liara. I love her character. I know people who remind of her IRL. Theirs a vulnerability about her that I always found kinda sexy. It feels so silly to say that about a fucking video game character but yea that's why I always picked her when I could.
    Liara for a proper relationship

Ash/Miranda for Casual Sex (Miranda could also semi fit the 'Broken People' Category)

Jack/Tali if you like fixing broken people (You might think Why Tali? But seriously: She lost her planet, Her father is dead and was doing what was considered traitorous deeds, she can't live without a mask and suit on .. She's not really in that great of a place)

Samara if you enjoy the good ol 'Hard to Get'

Kasumi is like the ULTIMATE TEASE. She seems interested, but in reality is still hung up over her Dead BF and will never move on.

Morinth if 'Death By Sex' is your Mojo.

Might have missed a female, but that's my perspective on all the Females in the game Personally I'll always go Liara, Her personality just captured me in ME1 and she is definitely my 'Canon Romance' ... I despise the fact though that I've had to make a 'Head Canon' for the games simply because ME3 Ending raped the games and universe so hard.

Deleted
    Kasumi will still bring up her dead bf during sexytime even if she hooked up with Jacob, and he would be too nice to kick her out.
    Good thing hes dead so he wont have to suffer through that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will? Is there a Kasumi romance option that I am unaware of?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Will? Is there a Kasumi romance option that I am unaware of?
    Kasumi can't be romanced and doesn't romance any one herself. She only talks about having a crush on jacob as well as the liar of the shadow broker DLC mentioning the same.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Kas...nique_dialogue
    Jacob:
    Kasumi has a crush on Jacob. If Shepard romances Jacob, Kasumi will call them a great couple but wonders what to wear if Jacob "is back on the market".
    Kasumi asks Shepard if Jacob likes Japanese girls with a penchant for kleptomania.
    After the completion of his respective loyalty mission, Kasumi will say Jacob deserves a better father and that she probably would have wanted to shoot him too.
    If Shepard pursues a romance with Jacob, Kasumi will comment seeing the way Jacob looks at Shepard: believing Jacob is "thinking of using his biotics to get you out of that uniform" and comments for Shepard not to make him work that hard.
    After the romance cutscene, she encourages Shepard to hang onto Jacob, seeing him as one of the good ones.
    She comments on Jacob's workout routine, calling the repetitive nature 'mezmerizing.' She implies that she watches him while in stealth mode.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2012-08-07 at 06:14 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I was just reading through that. Dammit, now I want to play ME2 again, but I need to finish my Femshep in ME1, and I'm taking my time so I have everything how I want it going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yeah, I was just reading through that. Dammit, now I want to play ME2 again, but I need to finish my Femshep in ME1, and I'm taking my time so I have everything how I want it going forward.
    Honestly, the main thing I hate about replaying ME1 is that damned Mako. I don't mind everything else, I just hate the Mako with a passion. It makes me want to /tableflip SO much.

Deleted
    Honestly, the main thing I hate about replaying ME1 is that damned Mako. I don't mind everything else, I just hate the Mako with a passion. It makes me want to /tableflip SO much.
    Hey now, i loved that refridgerator on rollerskators.
    It was agony, amusement and superior firepower all in one.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-07 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Hey now, i loved that refridgerator on rollerskators.
    It was agony, amusement and superior firepower all in one.
    Somethings tells me a refrigerator on roller skates would've handled better than the Mako.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somethings tells me a refrigerator on roller skates would've handled better than the Mako.
    I tried so hard to flip that turtle on it's back. Every time you think it's going to it defies every law of physics and magically curves itself onto the side.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.