Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Never tried hardcore, looks interresting, wich class would be the best?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by furiousphil View Post
    Barbarian, there is no class even close to barb. But if you want challenge, roll anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Paisti View Post
    I'm at A3 inferno on hc.... or I was on A3 inf before my barb died to DC in act1 easymode farm, damn Ghostly Murderers in Crypts. Now I made a monk and hes in inf A2 Belial next, playing with 2 mates so can get the 50% all res buff + 20% armor from barb, other friend is playing DH.
    I'm pretty sure that only the barb casting it gets the 50% resists part of the shout. I could be wrong, but that's the way its worded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that only the barb casting it gets the 50% resists part of the shout. I could be wrong, but that's the way its worded.
    Nah man, its for the whole group, my monk got 1000 all res unbuffed and 1500 with barb shout which is really nice =). Just did A2 farming and it definitely covers whole party, DH had like 800 all res as well. Monk and barb really play well together, even better would be 2+ monks with 1 barb to get all Mantras. Before enrages at least that would have worked wonders. Im not sure do the Mantras stack but I would believe so. I know that if you have 2 barbs and 2 War Crys with armor + all res passives, the shouts overwrite eachother.
    Last edited by mmoc940b0cf7f8; 2012-08-07 at 06:53 AM.

D3 hardcore: the best gaming experience I ever had in ANY game.

Sad it doesn't support the RMAH.

Hardcore RMAH would be really Cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    D3 hardcore: the best gaming experience I ever had in ANY game.

Sad it doesn't support the RMAH.

Hardcore RMAH would be really Cool.
    It would be. Sadly people would bitch. OMG YOU KILLED ME BLIZZARD AND I JUST PAID $250 FOR THIS FREAKING WEAPON!

Quote Originally Posted by furiousphil View Post
    Barbarian. Absolutely rocks harcore

10+ Year Old Account
    60 WD - Alive A1 Inferno SK down
    52 Wiz - Alive A2 Hell
    60 DH - Died in A1 Inferno to the dark berserkers that spawn in Wortham. When I already killed Butcher too =|
    58 Barb - Dead A3 Hell - DC'd
    58 WD - Dead A3 Hell - DC'd

I don't play much anymore, may hop on to do a A3 Hell Az run unless I see some people doing A1 Inferno pubs.
    Last edited by Loyrl; 2012-08-07 at 08:28 PM.
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

As I was playing I noted that it would be quite profitable to farm Nightmare or Hell with 5 stacks. Multiple times I bought and resold weapons for 50-100k for the purpose of levelling faster, I assume many others do the same. No risk farming with decent profit!

Even gems and tomes of jewelcrafting have quite high prices.

I plan on taking my DH through to 60 tonight, possibly get to Inferno. Not sure if I will farm Inferno though as I may not have good enough gear and it'll just be an accident waiting to happen.
    Last edited by nightshark; 2012-08-08 at 04:03 AM.

60 barb - Alive act 3 inferno

Level 55 Witch Doctor, still alive and kicking ass in Hell mode. Hardcore D3 is awesome.

Still waters run deep.

Woohoo

Time to get farming!

Quote Originally Posted by Saturate View Post
    Level 55 Witch Doctor, still alive and kicking ass in Hell mode. Hardcore D3 is awesome.
    Hardcore D3 is awesome, its very fun to have the feeling of not being able to die.

However the server stability issues with DC's, rubberbanding and other lag issues make the experience more nervewracking then it should be.

A large number of deaths in hardcore are due to DCs, with no option to play the game offline, this is a pretty shitty thing.

I am playing a barb right now on hardcore, my first one and hes fun, but if I die due to a dc i probably won't play hardcore again and only play softcore with my wife when she wants to do Siegebreaker runs.

I would have thought the stability issues would be resolved by now, but they are still pretty bad. And I know that not as many people are playing as there were in june.

Just started playing HC again, farming A1 Inferno on my DH. Seems very easy to get started in inferno now, spent 1.5m on DH gear for ~250 all res/35k hp/30k dps which makes A1 pretty easy mode, not really any more difficult than levelling up the character itself.

Income per hour is a lot more than softcore due to the fact low level gear is a lot more in demand, but that's offset by the fact that there is barely any great gear on the AH (so stuff costs 10m that would cost 100k on SC).

I have a Barb at 53 but without good gear it's squishy as hell, so I'm using my DH to farm up enough gold to gear him when he reaches 60. As long as I don't get too bored again, I'm going to have a crack at completing Inferno mode which should be easier after 1.05.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had a HC barb at inferno act 2.. got it killed the same way as Kungen - alt-tabbing while waiting for the game to load, came back to find a very dead barb..

I didn't want to level another barb since my SC main is barb as well, so I went with WD since that was the only class I didn't have a lvl 60 in (SC or HC).. right now I'm midway through act 2.. hopefully I can go all the way without stupid mistakes this time around.
    http://us.battle.net/d3/profile/Viriya-1652/
    Last edited by Viriya; 2012-09-18 at 08:02 PM.

Haven't played the game in a few months now, but I had a monk up to 54 before I died. Got a little too drunk one night I guess.....logged on the next day and he was dead :/
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    downed inf belial on my WD yseterday.. need to farm more to progress further in A3 feels like..
    http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/v.../Dosa/26425983
    Last edited by Viriya; 2012-09-21 at 05:52 PM.

60 WD with Act 1 Inferno cleared, don't really feel like pressing my luck with Act 2 and up yet.

*Edit*
    Of course I don't know how much I'll be playing D3 atm since BL2 is out and been playing that instead.

In Diablo 2, the top reason I played hardcore was because the caliber of player was much higher. You stood a MUCH higher chance of playing with an intelligent random person in hardcore D2 compared to softcore, especially on hell difficulty.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cleared Ghom with my WD tonight.. was nerve wracking.. first time my Spirit Vessel was triggered I thought I was done for... does Ghom not drop health globes? I didn't see any..

Almost had a heart attack.. back to act 2 farming I think

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Died at Cydaea.. didn't realize the spiderlings required a certain dps to get through before it was too late..
    115k hp WD dead..

gonna restart on a monk now..