10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I think it would be a bit too unbalanced. Adept singularity, what can the soldier do? nothing.
    Adepts would be retardedly OP in PvP. Glass cannons with effective crowd control, ala WoW Mages. Vanguards might be brutal too.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Yes, pistol vanguards and their insane charge cooldown would never be able to lose their barriers
    Would be nice with a counterability.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-08 at 12:40 PM.

It's okay to disagree, but the personal attacks need to stop. Stay on topic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    It's okay to disagree, but the personal attacks need to stop. Stay on topic.
    So what is the topic?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    So what is the topic?
    The topic is.....The mako and how everyone loves it! BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T, YOU SHALL PERISH HERETIC. *cough* I mean, umm...*eyeshift*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    The topic is.....The mako and how everyone loves it! BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T, YOU SHALL PERISH HERETIC. *cough* I mean, umm...*eyeshift*
    I find it more likely that regular Mako-drivers perishes.

So what is the topic?
    The game, not the players.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it more likely that regular Mako-drivers perishes.
    Mako drivers don't perish. The Mako is a beast. Mako drivers just become frustrated when they try to drive straight lines.

Hammerhead drivers on the other hand . . .
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    I am still of the belief that anyone not able to drive the mako is just not using it right. :P Hammerhead can go die in a fire, oh wait it does! ALL THE DAMN TIME.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    The game, not the players.
    You cant prove either of us have played the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    So you're not interested in a rational discussion?
    You got it backwards. Rational discussion is exactly what I want, and since there is NONE on those wastelands, I'll move myself to places where double standards and economical power aren't the base of any argument.

Seriously, 157 people against 62 being worth of percentage extrapolation, and more than 8000 against 600 being just a vocal minority in the 3 million game sales is too ridiculous to being called "rational discussion". Go Mike Gamble yourself and talk to mirror on how awesome you are for scaring the opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    You got it backwards. Rational discussion is exactly what I want, and since there is NONE on those wastelands, I'll move myself to places where double standards and economical power aren't the base of any argument.

Seriously, 157 people against 62 being worth of percentage extrapolation, and more than 8000 against 600 being just a vocal minority in the 3 million game sales is too ridiculous to being called "rational discussion". Go Mike Gamble yourself and talk to mirror on how awesome you are for scaring the opposition.
    You asking for rational discussion is classic. You are a massive hypocrite and I don't expect anything ever rational to come out of you. You make assertions and allegations without a SHRED of evidence and somehow have the nerve to claim you want rational discussion. You sir are what is wrong with the internet. Rational discussion from the man who avoids every fault that can be found with the story from Diablo 3 (and their are many) is simply not possible. Carry on in your narrow small little world. I won't be reading anything more you post from this point on.

Infracted. Everybody needs to stop with the personal attacks.
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-08-08 at 04:11 PM.

https://twitter.com/BioEvilChris/sta...05979414687744

Soon(TM)

---------- Post added 2012-08-08 at 06:01 PM ----------

Possible Omega hints found in the Firefight pack.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/13564528

15+ Year Old Account
    lol http://blog.bioware.com/2012/08/08/operation-olympus/

Also the MP balance is delayed but http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/13559668 describes what Bioware is going to do
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post

Again, I stated that I never called the people who disliked the endings a vocal minority. I stated the exact opposite; I am in the minority because I am one of the few people who actually was satisfied with the original endings. Those who disliked them are the majority. That's what I've always said. Why do you keep levying me with these false claims?
    Last edited by Grizzly Willy; 2012-08-08 at 04:51 PM.

Deleted

Fucking hell.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    lol http://blog.bioware.com/2012/08/08/operation-olympus/

Also the MP balance is delayed but http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/13559668 describes what Bioware is going to do
    Dang, that's insane. O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Look guys, stop arguing. We can't be fighting amongst ourselves, we must stand united against the Reapers or we will fail.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Look guys, stop arguing. We can't be fighting amongst ourselves, we must stand united against the Reapers or we will fail.
    I vote we fall.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right, I shouldn't continue pursuing this conversation.

On the topic of the Mako and the Hammerhead, how did you guys like the Hammerhead DLC in ME2? I kinda wished that the Hammerhead was integrated into the main campaign a bit more, or that we would see it again in ME3.

Also, I wouldn't mind a ME1 update that's more in line with 2 and 3, where the Mako was replaced with the Hammerhead.