Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Either Resto Shammies are underpowered, or Resto Monks/Pallies are very very strong because everytime i did the LFR this past weekend Resto Shammies were at the bottom while Monks and Pallies were at the top. Spinning Crane Kick was kicking every other healz butt.

Sad to not see that addressed this Build

Decent DMG nerfs in my opinion (PvP). Now I just have to wait and see how they'll fudge over DK's this time.

Brutal moonkin nerfs

fucking pvp nerfing damage once again because of it!!!

Deleted
    like ppl have said all along seperate pvp and pve talents or make 6 tree's 3 for pve 3 for raiding blizzard are lazy as fuck now especially with transmog meaning they can make shit gerar

Wait, what exactly is heroic elite O.O Where and when does this quality of gear will drop? Are they separating 10s and 25s again or what?

LOL @ still no Rogue change.
    It is really the same old song since .... well since every expansion.

Really, that is all the changes to warriors? HAHAHA.. kkthxbai

15+ Year Old Account
    What is the purpose of making mounts not account wide.
    In the end who does it really negatively affect other than the person who can't use his alts mount?

One step forward, two steps back imo.

Deleted
    Guild mounts not account-wide
    Haha, oh you.

Well hopefully to counter-balance this they'll make guild reputation slightly less hell to obtain when your character isn't level 85.

so they didn't nerf all ret - abilitys .... they found it "fair" the buff the most useless skill of them and think that will compensate *megalol*

Divine Storm weapon damage increased by 12.5%.

im surprised combustion wasnt completely removed from the game..

Deleted
    Oh yeah, nerfing all three Hunter specs to the ground... this dev team is on the way to ruin the Hunter class once again. To be honest, BM was a bit overpowered and deserved a slight nerf, but what the fu*k are they doing with MM and SV? These specs don't deserve a nerf at all!

was going to play a rogue but since its been the same forever, looks like hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Seahnjin View Post
    Haha, oh you.

Well hopefully to counter-balance this they'll make guild reputation slightly less hell to obtain when your character isn't level 85.
    Yeah, I am not very happy with this...it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense to make the guild mounts not account wide....esp when one of them is already a BoA item...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahnjin View Post
    Haha, oh you.

There is no weekly cap anymore. So that makes it slightly less hell to obtain.
    Surrounded by idiots

Quote Originally Posted by lolo855 View Post
    arcane shit hits for so less it's not worth wasting the global cooldown, and they nerf it even more ? doesn't make sense imo.
    In the previous build, Arcane Shot and nothing else was the highest damage "rotation" for hunters. Try actually playing beta before saying something stupid.

---------- Post added 2012-08-08 at 04:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 0Lime View Post
    I haven't really played beta, but can you actually put hunter and overpowered in the same sentence?
    Yes, previous beta build. By an absolutely ridiculous margin. Hunters were doing roughly double the dps of any other class (except warriors).
    Last edited by Joán; 2012-08-08 at 02:01 PM.

Were's the rogue nerfs and dam Hunters nerfed to the ground...

Quote Originally Posted by Kourvith View Post
    LOL @ still no Rogue change.
    It is really the same old song since .... well since every expansion.
    I'm getting so sick of it

Deleted
    Hi, i think i have a little stupid question. But i´ll ask it anyway.

Are these beta build changes the changes to the build before or to the life version on the servers? If the first is right, is there anywhere an overview over the actuall changes from live to beta or MoP (so far)

Greetz MortnMX