Deleted

WW Monk BiS list

mop.wowhead.com/compare?items=90504:87086:87085:87084:87088:87180:86943:86954:86953:90503:86974:87167:8707 9:86963:86988:86988

gems reforges and enchants not included yet, but those are the basic BiS items
    Last edited by mmoc72ced3de05; 2012-08-08 at 09:20 PM.

Sorry but this list is pretty bad. We can't even use daggers. We don't know whether 4set, or even 2set bonus is worth getting. Currently they probably aren't, but FoF will be buffed in upcoming build so things are starting to change. Mastery is by far our worst stat. Our current stat scale is estimated to be WDPS>Agi>Hit=Haste>Exp>Crit>Mastery if I remember correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    you put daggers in there, lol

Mabye he dont know lot about monks :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    Mabye he dont know lot about monks :S
    maybe he shouldn't make a BiS list then :S

This list is by far the most useless BiS list for monk i have seen, no offense but when you dont even know which weapons a monk can use you should perhaps dont make a BiS list .

10+ Year Old Account
    The beta is not a finalized product and stat weights are not established to a point we can evaluate BiS. Too soon executus! Give the guy a break though, he is trying. Rather than say "Hey noob, monks can't use daggers", do something constructive like

Weapons a monk can use:
    Fist Weapons, One-Handed Axes, One-Handed Maces, One-Handed Swords, Polearms, Staves.

Deleted
    That was my mistake yeah, on wowhead the daggers are right above the fists. Guess i should not do these things after being awake for 36 hours straight

Damm blizz for sceduling raid tests at such silly times!

At Mistfit:

Your completely correct there are no finalized statweights yet, however if there is one thing my own testing on the beta indicates its that Agi is worth more than 2 times any of the secondary stats (exp and hit to thier caps are a given)

This results in any item with a higher ilvl automatically being the better choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Primary stat gains from higher iLvl is consistent with every class/spec, the rub comes when you are comparing two items at the same iLvl. Theorycrafting BiS comes down to secondary stats and what priority each has in relation to the other. That is a lot of math and I think is premature with the beta balancing still ongoing.

Usually there are 1-2 choices at the same iLvl and the quetions of set vs offset and what pieces of set to pick up to get either a 2pc or 4pc. All those things will take considerable debate and theory crafting.

I can't read the link above is it
    http://www.wowdb.com/items/86988-claws-of-shekzeer x2
    or
    http://www.wowdb.com/items/87156-gao...ary-protector?

Because the sha-touched weps can get a +500 agi gem in the socket.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you were to get a Sha-touched weapon the staff may pull ahead as most likely you can only get 1 fist weapon (or 1 gem). I can almost bet you that a Sha-touched weapons will be BiS.

Depends on how equal dual wielding will be compared to 2 handed. Fist weapons give you much more agility, but that could change before the release.

Also, staff has mastery instead of crit on fist, so that also makes staff more inferior.

You can get more then one of the fist weapons but you only get one of the legendary gems(as far as datamining has shown anyway).