Poll: What year will it release?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!

Do you think Titan will be delayed?

As of Diablo III got delayed a lot, do you think Blizzard will delay Project Titan? If so, what year do you think it will release?

Leave your Suggestions!

Edit: I heard they were planning on releasing it Winter 2013, and if they delay it, what year would it be to?
    Last edited by Lyseria; 2012-08-09 at 03:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Delayed, compared to what?

There have been no info frm Blizzard, except for the name..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    As of Diablo III got delayed a lot, do you think Blizzard will delay Project Titan? If so, what year do you think it will release?

Leave your Suggestions!
    There needs to be a date for it to be delayed. I'm sorry, but kind of a useless thread :/

I think it will be delayed for about 500% of the given amount of time, while managing to be about -1000% of the product it could've been.

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    There needs to be a date for it to be delayed. I'm sorry, but kind of a useless thread :/
    This ^

Completely pointless thread >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovacor View Post
    This ^

Completely pointless thread >.<
    Edited it. ^.^

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    We don't know anything about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artravus View Post
    We don't know anything about it.
    Well, Blizzard can just show up and throw information at us, you never know. Maybe it's part of their plan to keep it more secret from us since it's a completly new game, and not a sequel. ^^

I ... don't think a rumored release date actually helps. I think they meant a release date publicly given that everyone who's interested in would already be aware of.

I don't know how far head of a game's release game companies first start sharing information. I wouldn't hold my breath for another couple of years, though.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Delayed, compared to what?

There have been no info frm Blizzard, except for the name..
    Well apparently literally NO ONE has paid attention at all the past several years to the multiple times blizzard have issued their project timlines and Titan was in bold face letters on the year 2014. So to all the people in this thread attacking the op, all of you look pretty stupid right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoukyaku View Post
    Well apparently literally NO ONE has paid attention at all the past several years to the multiple times blizzard have issued their project timlines and Titan was in bold face letters on the year 2014. So to all the people in this thread attacking the op, all of you look pretty stupid right now.
    Well there's been no information about Titan AT ALL. If we don't get any info at next year's Blizzcon, it's not coming out in 2014 I bet.

titan isn't even the name of the game it's just temp name for the project so we don't even know what the game is called.

Don't you think we have to know what Titan is first?

Yeah we just have the project timeline to go by. I doubt it will be out by 2014. I kind of like this guess when it will be released thing though. There is really no way to know, but maybe in a few years if you make a guess you will feel kind of psychic if you get it.

Moved to Comics Fury. Rereleased and updated.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    when did the titan rumor even start? 2008? 2009? expect 6+ years from that date

Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    Edited it. ^.^
    So you edited it with a date that you "heard", a "rumor", and you're asking us if they'll delay it. I very much doubt it'll come out in Winter 2013, but that won't be delaying it because they never made that official statement.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's Blizzard. They take forever with everything.

People can say "they take their time to make the best games ever" but words are words, and in my opinion in that case, are excuses.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoukyaku View Post
    Yes and I will bet you money that that timeline is for releasing information about Titan. I wouldn't expect Titan any time before 2016 if even that early.....

Edit: Assuming that a timeline with a codename in it is proof of anything is hilarious at best. If we had the actual name than I may be inclined to believe a year, but we don't even have that much and I will bet we find out the name and a bit more in the quarter the timeline says.
    Last edited by Vanamman; 2012-08-09 at 04:53 AM.
    The days of the carrot on a stick mindset are over. 'You want it? It's right there. Just go get it' Has changed to 'Here, Don't eat it all at once, Aw hell, What do I care?'

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Well there's been no information about Titan AT ALL. If we don't get any info at next year's Blizzcon, it's not coming out in 2014 I bet.
    Just simply saying they have on several different occassions the past 2 years published timelines of their forthcoming products. All of the projects that were on the timeline at a certain date and quarter of the year have been accurate thus far. And on that timeline Titan had a release date of the fall of 2014.

Earliest possible release in my head is 2014. Reveal at 2013 Blizzcon and then more development stuff, but who knows.