Thread: Post Your UI

how to i add pixel fonts to my ui, and maybe a reccomended place to download pixel fonts? i use a mac if that helps any

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Here is an up to date, completed version of my UI
    i.imgur.com/LqC1u.jpg i.imgur.com/LqC1um.jpg
    Awesome UI!

Would there be any chance of you uploading it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nero4 View Post
    Awesome UI!

Would there be any chance of you uploading it?
    I must admit that I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to uploading UIs and such. I've loved customising my UI for years but I wouldn't even know where to start with uploading it. :')
    If you would like to have a go yourself at making a UI similar to mine, here is a screenshot of my AddOns folder: http://i.imgur.com/fmP9R.png

I must admit that I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to uploading UIs and such. I've loved customising my UI for years but I wouldn't even know where to start with uploading it. :')
    If you would like to have a go yourself at making a UI similar to mine, here is a screenshot of my AddOns folder: i.imgur.com/fmP9R.png
    Ahhhh, opposite scenario for me.. I have no clue where to start on making UI's.. just putting them in my folder, lol. i49.tinypic.com/4hv687.jpg <- My UI right here.. Long time ago used Asphyixia's UI, so now I just stay clean until I find myself one!

Uploading a UI is easy-sauce though, if you are interested check out elitistjerks.com/f32/t17363-how_can_i_upload_my_ui/
    Or the post above me, posted second

My Holy Paladin UI.

It's so clean and nothing get's in the way or distracts me which I had problems with before (ADHD :/)
    http://i.imgur.com/b0fyB.jpg

Addons

AuraFrames
    Bartender4
    Button Facade
    Chatter
    Clean Icons
    CoolLine
    Masque
    PowerAuras
    Quartz
    Recount
    Sexymap
    ShadowedUF
    Tidyplates
    VuhDo
    Last edited by Xozat; 2012-08-08 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xozat View Post
    It's so clean and nothing get's in the way or distracts me which I had problems with before (ADHD :/)
    http://i.imgur.com/b0fyB.jpg
    I agree that it is clean, but making it aesthetically pleasing is another thing :P
    Changing the borders on your Chatter, Sexymap, Masque/Bartender, Grid and CoolLine so that they all match would be a massive improvement Also, default Recount looks hideous D:

Quote Originally Posted by Tyriss View Post
    My Holy Paladin UI.

Personally that's just too much "Flashyness" especially the giant artwork that takes up roughly 30% of your screen

Quote Originally Posted by Emaias View Post
    Personally that's just too much "Flashyness" especially the giant artwork that takes up roughly 30% of your screen
    No way D:

More like 25% !

I agree that it is clean, but making it aesthetically pleasing is another thing :P
    Changing the borders on your Chatter, Sexymap, Masque/Bartender, Grid and CoolLine so that they all match would be a massive improvement Also, default Recount looks hideous D:
    I agree, I will make them match. Also why you gotta hate on recount?

Quote Originally Posted by Xozat View Post
    I agree, I will make them match. Also why you gotta hate on recount?
    I don't hate it as an AddOn, but it's appearance is horrible. For that reason I prefer Skada

10+ Year Old Account
    Need some improvement points. Ill post a LFR pic soon. Basically Bigwigs is under the target frames, raid frames are under minimap, and skada is at the bottom right !

Need to know why my dominoes has that ugly red highlight whenever i have a debuff up on a target

*PS idk why, but the screenshots i take are coming out to really shit quality so sorry :/ (It makes the pixel font on msbt look un readable I thin its because im playing at a 2880x1800 res so the screenshots come out funny looking, just zoom in to see what the font actually looks like.)
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-08-09 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Linking directly to image

When a wild forum troll appears

Looks good, but set the pixel fonts to correct size or they will look crappy.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    Need some improvement points. Ill post a LFR pic soon. Basically Bigwigs is under the target frames, raid frames are under minimap, and skada is at the bottom right !

Need to know why my dominoes has that ugly red highlight whenever i have a debuff up on a target

*PS idk why, but the screenshots i take are coming out to really shit quality so sorry :/ (It makes the pixel font on msbt look un readable I thin its because im playing at a 2880x1800 res so the screenshots come out funny looking, just zoom in to see what the font actually looks like.)
    Are you using something like InlineAura (something that shows when you have x abilities on your bars running on the target).

@ Coldkill what addon are your nameplates based on? I'm bout 95% finished with an MoP update of my UI. I'm missing a nameplate addon and a threat table addon (dnameplates and stthreatmeter, respectively). Thought I had fixed the API changes in the addons but I don't think I have =|

Guess I'm having the same problem with alDamagemeter (only showing my own dps/healing and no one elses)

Looks like it's ravens highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    @ Coldkill what addon are your nameplates based on? I'm bout 95% finished with an MoP update of my UI. I'm missing a nameplate addon and a threat table addon (dnameplates and stthreatmeter, respectively). Thought I had fixed the API changes in the addons but I don't think I have =|
    New MoP version is a nameplate addon based on rDiabloPlates, though i've rewritten pretty much everything in there apart the scan function.

I've still to add the aggro coloring - methods are ready, need to put them in the right place

As for aggrometer i use s2threatmeter and it's working fine.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    i made this one a few weeks ago, and i actually am quite proud on it, so be gentle

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-08-09 at 04:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    Are you using something like InlineAura (something that shows when you have x abilities on your bars running on the target).

Guess I'm having the same problem with alDamagemeter (only showing my own dps/healing and no one elses)
    Yeah i have weakauras to the left where the black arrow icon is. It tracks Black arrow/SS/Explosive shot/and AoH when they are not up. (and explosive shot when it is ticking)

@coldkill. I wanna post a better jpeg to show you all how the font looks on my screen just to make sure its correct.

When a wild forum troll appears

Quote Originally Posted by gronch View Post
    i made this one a few weeks ago, and i actually am quite proud on it, so be gentle

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/1...0912142729.jpg
    - I would synchronize fonts and add outline to them.
    - Same with bar textures, I'd use the same texture on casting bars and unit frames.
    - Change the time format of your buffs in the upper right corner, the timers are overlapping each other because your current format takes too much space. only show seconds if the buff is less than a minute, only show minutes if it's between 1-59 minutes and only show hours if it's 1 hour or longer duration.
    - Way too much text on target and targetoftarget (or is it focus?) frames. The bars are class colored, so you don't need to show class text. You should truncate your mana text similar to health and show just 150k instead of 149976. You also shouldn't need to show total mana, its only purpose would be to judge a player's gear level without inspecting but most of the time you're doing that they're at full mana and you'd have that number anyways. In Mists everyone will have a fixed mana pool so it wouldn't be useful at all. Either showing <curHealth/maxHealth> or <curHealth | healthPercent> would be enough, no need to show all three values.
    - You have double up on target casting bar, you shouldn't need to show it with both unit frames and quartz.
    - Seeing as it seems you're a healer, wouldn't it be more useful to have the raid frames more centralized?

10+ Year Old Account
    I need some opinions. I've just finished renovating my UI, but I don't know which version I like better. (Original will be changed slightly (Less action bars, perhaps smaller UFs.))

Original:

Updated:
    Senit UI -- outdated. Update... soon... maybe...