10+ Year Old Account
    hmmm, might as well add my face to this glorious wall! Long live this thread
    i238. photobucket com/albums/ff212/nateman384/527883_4249334156756_1321987756_n.jpg
    if someone could fix the link so it shows pic would be awesome. thx

For urdeathisqik

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you tetris much appreciated.

That's a pretty great shirt.

Me and the missus.
    Last edited by dwarven; 2012-08-07 at 10:00 AM.

I like the matching shirts (+1 for what they actually depict) and bracelets. You're cute!

You two do make a good couple, but was that picture taken in some random stores changing/try clothes on room? O.o (Well, I know it is, but why? :P)

Thank you. Yes we're in a fitting room because she didn't want me to not be there while she was trying stuff on

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Batix View Post
    I think that this looks better than a light brown would've! ;]
    I totally agree. Seriously, keep it, it looks lovely

---------- Post added 2012-08-09 at 07:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    my new purple ribbon (animal abuse awareness) ink.
    and my terrible looking, in desperate need of a coloring hair
    My favourite picture of you so far, and nice tattoo. Even nicer meaning. It never occurred to me to get a pro animal rights-tattoo, but now I'm thinking about it (I don't have any because I can never make up my mind)

I think that you would suit light auburn-brown hair. It is a little more rich with colder undertones. Box colours on died hair like yours tend to be more vibrant and dark, which is why I suggest light and with some brown in it.
    Last edited by Kirse; 2012-08-10 at 03:06 AM.
    "Healing is a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos. All the healers try to gobble all the marbles up. Disc priests take the marbles off the board."

Deleted
    http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...37213154_o.jpg

Me (in the middle) with my ex girlfriend and my cousin!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SerialKiller View Post

I'm so fat.
    Fat? sorry to disapoint you but i don't see fat anywhere in this lovely photo of you. Seriously... no fat detected. And btw, i love your cheeks, cheeks of hapiness from a girl that probably laugh often. And i love your curly hair. And your eyes. These are my 3 weakenesses when i loot at beautiful ladies, cheeks, eyes and hair.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm so fat.
    I usually get onto people when a guy comes in with a body that's ripped to hell and claims "I'm so ugly", but when it comes to women, I'm a little bit more careful before I call "BS". I know a very hot woman who hates her body and has an eating disorder, which is totally silly because she'd make an excellent wife for just about anyone if she'd learn to love herself. Back on to you, I think you're very pretty. You have a very approachable look to you. You don't look like some fake model who spends 16 hours a day telling herself how pretty she is because she has to make up for all the crappy parts about her. I don't think you look fat at all and have a very attractive "girl next door" type of beauty (that's the kind you want anyways). I'd ask you out. Hang in there, I bet you get way more glances than you're willing to admit.

Edit: On a side note, when someone named "SerialKiller" with 13 posts tosses up a picture of a pretty woman, it makes me think that maybe we should start looking for this person. We don't need to find you right? You're not locked up in a basement?
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-08-10 at 12:44 PM.

Deleted

I'm so fat.
    Well, I guess you succeeded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Fat? sorry to disapoint you but i don't see fat anywhere in this lovely photo of you. Seriously... no fat detected. And btw, i love your cheeks, cheeks of hapiness from a girl that probably laugh often. And i love your curly hair. And your eyes. These are my 3 weakenesses when i loot at beautiful ladies, cheeks, eyes and hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I usually get onto people when a guy comes in with a body that's ripped to hell and claims "I'm so ugly", but when it comes to women, I'm a little bit more careful before I call "BS". I know a very hot woman who hates her body and has an eating disorder, which is totally silly because she'd make an excellent wife for just about anyone if she'd learn to love herself. Back on to you, I think you're very pretty. You have a very approachable look to you. You don't look like some fake model who spends 16 hours a day telling herself how pretty she is because she has to make up for all the crappy parts about her. I don't think you look fat at all and have a very attractive "girl next door" type of beauty (that's the kind you want anyways). I'd ask you out. Hang in there, I bet you get way more glances than you're willing to admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Well, I guess you succeeded.
    My cheeks are way too "chubby" and my face is so red in that picture.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post
    I totally agree. Seriously, keep it, it looks lovely

---------- Post added 2012-08-09 at 07:55 PM ----------

My favourite picture of you so far, and nice tattoo. Even nicer meaning. It never occurred to me to get a pro animal rights-tattoo, but now I'm thinking about it (I don't have any because I can never make up my mind)

I think that you would suit light auburn-brown hair. It is a little more rich with colder undertones. Box colours on died hair like yours tend to be more vibrant and dark, which is why I suggest light and with some brown in it.

*blush* thank you SO much! I am going red though... i LOVE red hair.. lucky it's a "natural" color at all LMAO I have been purple in the past, might go back over the winter. Ya my wife got the same tattoo in the same place. I finished my upper arm as well, but it's still in that gross healing stage... GAWD what was i thinking!? it hurt so bad!

---------- Post added 2012-08-10 at 10:29 AM ----------

I'm so fat.
    Ya, you're SOOOoooOOO fat! /sarcasm off... TRUST me, you are not. I battle my weight and have for 20 years. Being depressed and angry for so long i hated who and what i was. I didn't care about me... 5 years ago i began to care, but at my age it's VERY difficult to get motivated... i want to lose weight..desperately (I doubt I can have my final surgery at the weight I am now).
    Last edited by Melanieshaman; 2012-08-10 at 05:31 PM.

I'm so fat.
    So many gorgeous women like you say the same thing, whyyyy? :<
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Attention .

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    I'm willing to bet it's fake. The name, serialkiller...13 posts, just barely enough to post pictures, and they're banned? Yeah, it seems fishy. Even so, girls who say they are fat when they aren't either have a mental disorder or are doing it just for attention, which we're all giving her right now talking about her comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

My husband and I:

It's cold up in Rhode Island. Sue me.