Visible text: Amasah
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us . battle . net / wow / en / character / aerie-peak / Amasah / simple
    Gear set: Masterwork (level 55-60 green set) for everything except shoulders, glimmering mail pauldrons for shoulders, no cloak.
    Helm visible: Yes Please (Masterwork helm is a circlet)
    Your pose: Up to the artist ^.^
    General colour scheme: Anything that fits with the set she's wearing.
    Any extras: If possible, I'd adore having sambas in the sig, but definitely not required because I know pets can be a pain to add.

Could I possibly get a matching avatar too? Just a crop out of her face from the sig or something maybe?

Thanks so much in advance if anyone picks this up, everyone's work here is amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been awhile since I've been here, made a new wallpaper for my phone, to celebrate Mists of Pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by Yumisara View Post
    Been awhile since I've been here, made a new wallpaper for my phone, to celebrate Mists of Pandaria.
    Looks awesome! Very nice job.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by Xenetar View Post
    Beatiful work Shyama. Fantastic.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    Thanks alot sweet sweet Shy <3
    You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by lind10 View Post
    Wow! Thank you so much! They are great =D
    No problem - glad you like them
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Wow that sig is beautiful Aveline <333
    Awwh. Thank you~ :3

Dear sig makers, anyone knows if there's a fix for oversized of shoulders on MoP WMV? or do I have to screenshot them separately? Ta!
    deviantART

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Dear sig makers, anyone knows if there's a fix for oversized of shoulders on MoP WMV? or do I have to screenshot them separately? Ta!
    I think it's under options -> Model Control -> choose the Rshoulder and Lshoulder from the drop menu that by default picks/shows the character model for scaling. I hope that helps a bit.

---------- Post added 2012-08-10 at 03:29 PM ----------

Wanted to try doing a signature with something else than characters models and ended up digging up one of the shots I had of Loque'Nahak in my files. Tried a few new tricks with the signature and I have to say I'm diggin' the result. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aveline View Post
    Wanted to try doing a signature with something else than characters models and ended up digging up one of the shots i had of loque'nahak in my files. Tried a few new tricks with the signature and i have to say i'm diggin' the result. :3
    y so awesome ?! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Wanted to try doing a signature with something else than characters models and ended up digging up one of the shots I had of Loque'Nahak in my files. Tried a few new tricks with the signature and I have to say I'm diggin' the result. :3

i think you should try to mess with some ghost wolves that signture is really great!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilayah View Post
    i think you should try to mess with some ghost wolves that signture is really great!
    You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orphen View Post
    You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times
    Huh?

I don't think Lilayah was wanting to post links, images or videos :P She(?) was just saying that the Loque signature was cool and that Aveline should attempt to make a Ghost Wolf one as in the shaman ghost wolf.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Deleted
    Ok, i made this Wallpaper for my Priest, i hope you like it :P

Deleted
    Not exactly a request, but heres a signature for someone if they want. Just let me know what you want written on it (I have the .pdf file saved) and I'll change to your liking (can also remove the guardian spirit icon if wanted)

On a sidenote, is my current signature OK now? I got an infraction because I didn't notice the 50kb limit on signatures. I changed it to 10/12 quality jpeg so its 41kb... All the other stuff is ok?
    Last edited by mmoc02e9e27e34; 2012-08-10 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yumisara View Post

This is so awesome!

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Requesting a Guild Wars 2 Signature for my Norn Ranger.

Signature:
    Visible text: None
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/roziE.jpg I included a few different angles, you can use which ever one(s) you want / whatever works best for the sig.

Gear set: Not applicable since there's no gw2 armory.
    Helm visible: Not applicable.
    Your pose: Not applicable.
    General colour scheme: No preference.
    Any extras: If you can get a profile shot of her as well as a head on shot that's cool. It's not needed though. I give you full artistic freedom.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1680x1050
    Visible text: Showdown
    Armory link/Facial screenshot http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wdown/advanced http://i.imgur.com/Y2LR4.jpg
    Gear set: T12 hc shaman
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: up to you witch fits more
    General colour scheme: red flames / bluish lightning
    Any extras: if posible @ background lightning and fire clashing

thank you

if posible signature
    Visible text: Showdown
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wdown/advanced http://i.imgur.com/Y2LR4.jpg
    Gear set: shaman t 12 hc
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose:looking to side / something mysterious
    General colour scheme: red / fire (firelands) or/ and blue ligtning
    Any extras: if you able to add lavaburst or lightning bolt ( only if it fits)
    Last edited by mrinvisable2; 2012-08-10 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    Requesting a Guild Wars 2 Signature for my Norn Ranger.

Signature:
    Visible text: None
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/roziE.jpg I included a few different angles, you can use which ever one(s) you want / whatever works best for the sig.

Gear set: Not applicable since there's no gw2 armory.
    Helm visible: Not applicable.
    Your pose: Not applicable.
    General colour scheme: No preference.
    Any extras: If you can get a profile shot of her as well as a head on shot that's cool. It's not needed though. I give you full artistic freedom.
    WOOO GW2. Mine. Claimed.

EDIT: Aaaaand done.

Another edit to all those wanting GW2 signatures:

Take the chance during the stress test to take screenshot of your character, but take them on the character selection screen. The lightning is by far the best there and it makes it much easier to cut the characters out against the white background. Oh and, I'd be more than happy to complete your request.
    Last edited by dubbelbasse; 2012-08-10 at 07:34 PM.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I ADORE IT!

Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    I ADORE IT!

Thank you so much!
    Glad you like it!

I just had to make one for myself with one of my beta characters. Taking requests!

Last edited by dubbelbasse; 2012-08-10 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I think it's under options -> Model Control -> choose the Rshoulder and Lshoulder from the drop menu that by default picks/shows the character model for scaling. I hope that helps a bit.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    I just had to make one for myself with one of my beta characters.
    This one scared me lol! But they are very beautifully done

I have been working whole day today, compiling the last week of research, watching various wow not related ps tutorials and asking for help from everyone on this forum (thank you again Ely, Soko and Geeki). And that's the result:

I think I still fail at goblin sigs. If anyone has any tips or comments, pm or here, please please do!
    deviantART