Strangest LoL game

So I joined a blind pick lobby, picked jax and went through the loading screen. Boom, game started with an afk nunu. My team discussed it, we'd surrender at 20, didn't want to waste time on a sure loss. We kindly asked the enemy to report our nunu and we'd surrender to save time. Suddenly, nunu came back. We decided not to surrender, but our eve left since she was mad we didn't. We had a come back (not nunu, but the rest of us), we started winning every team fight. It was weird.

It turns out, shortly after we went positive in kills, their Diana told us she took the lead of their team and told them to feed so we had a fighting chance. She let us get fed, let us take down as many turrets as they had taken of ours. She said, and I quote "everyone deserves a chance". This Robin Hood of LoL was truly a good person amongst a pretty crappy community overall. In the end, I felt I couldn't let them lose to us after all they'd done. I stopped fighting back and let them win. (I was somewhat carrying my team as Jax (thanks to their deliberate feeding)).

Just thought I'd share this little story and see if anyone else has had experiences with kind enemy teams like I just had. If you're reading this Diana, thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    (I was somewhat carrying my team as Jax (thanks to their deliberate feeding)).
    You don't even need to be fed to own as Jax >_> Such a retarded champion.

More on topic: cute story. And you did a good thing, in my opinion. Except for picking Jax. :P

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    You don't even need to be fed to own as Jax >_> Such a retarded champion.

More on topic: cute story. And you did a good thing, in my opinion. Except for picking Jax. :P
    haha, Jax is certainly a guilty pleasure champ. He's built for kill stealing, and pissing people off. But he gets the job done when ur in the mood. It's pretty hard to go negative with him. But with how frustrating the game can be at times, sometimes you need that >.<