Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The preview gear all look like upgraded tier and dungeon sets. Like higher detail. Valor, Dreadmist, Nightslayer, Big Bad Pauldrons, Wildheart... That's what I see atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    Why the fuck did they increase the leveling xp? If this is intended to make live I'm seriously going to be so burnt out from this game by like day 1 it's not even funny. Why Blizzard? I don't care about fucking questing at all. No one fucking does. If I could pay 10 dollars to magically be lvl 90 I would do it and I'm pretty tight with my money. Fuck man it was ALREADY slow as shit and now it's even slower. Fuck questing. Out of all the questing I've ever done in every MMO I maybe liked *FOUR* of them. Jesus. Fucking. Christ. I hope it's just a way to test the zones fully. Those few people who do actually like questing can go through the whole zones now and make sure everything works. *crosses fingers*
    So, in your ideal circumstance you would pay for a game and then pay to not complete a large portion of the content?

I don't get it
    Desktop: i5-6600K @ 4.6GHz | ASRock Z170m Extreme4 | Corsair H100i V2 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 3000MHz | Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro | 500GB Samsung EVO M.2 | EVGA Supernova G2 650w | Corsair 350D | Asus MG278q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Razer Deathadder
    ---
    Laptop: i7-4700MQ | 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 | GT 755m SLI | 1TB HD | 128GB SSD

I don't see a point in increasing experience to level.

The majority of the developers work tends to be aimed at the level cap. Forcing people to get there faster is counter-intuitive to wanting them to experience dungeons, PvP or raid content quickly. Changes like this also don't help people see more of the new questing content because if people want to see that there's nothing stopping them from seeing it at level 90. Those who don't will simply skip through it automatically regardless of how much increase the EXP needed to level.

In saying this, I only truly find it slightly inconvenient and only because I have more than one character that I'd want at level 90, if/when I get the game.

What would be nice is if levelling times were decreased after you had achieved the max level on one character.

Quote Originally Posted by gg1161 View Post
    So, in your ideal circumstance you would pay for a game and then pay to not complete a large portion of the content?

I don't get it
    I see leveling as an obstacle to my fun AKA raiding. Idgaf about quests and never have and never will. I simply want to raid. What I really don't understand is I THOUGHT they didn't want us to have to level through every zone. If they don't change the rates of things, we're going to have to do every friggin zone.

Are you all new to WoW? They decrease the xp to level in all expansion beta so that testing can be done as quickly as possible. They then readjust the leveling time up just before it goes gold. This is not new nor unexpected.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gg1161 View Post

I don't get it
    He would pay to get through the content he doesn't want to do to get to the content he wants to do. I'm tight with money and I would probably pay 10€ to get a lvl 90 instantly.

I hate it to spend days leveling a character just to get to gear it for a day or two. Meaning I need to "torture" myself for days to be able to enjoy the game I bought for less time. Adding a magical leveling service would be a good idea, in my opinion.

More content doesn't always mean it's better, not for me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Turvakapsu View Post
    He would pay to get through the content he doesn't want to do to get to the content he wants to do. I'm tight with money and I would probably pay 10€ to get a lvl 90 instantly.

I hate it to spend days leveling a character just to get to gear it for a day or two. Meaning I need to "torture" myself for days to be able to enjoy the game I bought for less time. Adding a magical leveling service would be a good idea, in my opinion.

More content doesn't always mean it's better, not for me at least.
    What is even better is that since they removed Rep Tabards we get to do QUESTING followed up by more QUESTING. I think it's better for my health if I just quit this game.

Deleted
    Chaud, currently on my level 83 warrior I need 3,469,000 XP to get 84 (was 5,203,400)

Deleted
    Dat XP change is gonna be lovely when lvling as the what is cancer of society to level, rogue! As it was earlier was painful enough to level, now they pretty much added 2½ fucking levels..

One of the reasons i'm bored to death of WoW atm is because of how fast it is to level, I fucking hate BoA, RaF and the overall lack of a requirement to actually complete even a SINGLE zone while leveling. God I hope there's as much to do in MoP as they say.

Deleted
    Also I'm glad 85 - 90 is significantly increased, I skipped so many quests whilst leveling it wouldn't of made much sense come live as people wouldn't experience much lore (though you can hang around questing at 90) but my point still stands :P

Quote Originally Posted by Derpaderp View Post
    Dat XP change is gonna be lovely when lvling as the what is cancer of society to level, rogue! As it was earlier was painful enough to level, now they pretty much added 2½ fucking levels..
    My main is a Rogue too. ;_; I'm in a hardcore guild and my GM wants us to level alts to maximize our loot from normal mode for the second week. T_T

Seriously guys the XP increase was needed ! Took me less than 30 hours in my last run through Pandaria to ding 90 (i did it a few times before), and even the first time, It was way too quick. All the cry babies that are complaining are just some random pissed at life cause they never get what they want in a silver plate when they want it.

Just stop whining for god sake...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildspirit View Post
    Seriously guys the XP increase was needed ! Took me less than 30 hours in my last run through Pandaria to ding 90 (i did it a few times before), and even the first time, It was way too quick. All the cry babies that are complaining are just some random pissed at life cause they never get what they want in a silver plate when they want it.

Just stop whining for god sake...
    I read that as if you were talking to me in an extremely sarcastic voice. That's not very nice my friend. I hate questing and leveling. If you guys who like it want to do it, that's fine. Do it when you're 90 or on alts. I don't want to do it, I want to be 90 as fast as possible so I can get to doing what I do like and that's raiding.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    What happened to the glorious Ten Storms shoulders!? O.O
    Or the High Warlords?! O.o

Gasp!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    What is even better is that since they removed Rep Tabards we get to do QUESTING followed up by more QUESTING. I think it's better for my health if I just quit this game.
    Questing for everyone! I will rather do a hundred dailies every day than grind dungeons with my guildies while having fun.

And to make it extremely obvious, I'll add "no, wait".

See, I thought it took a while to get to 90 when I leveled a Monk, and I was on the KR server so it wasn't exactly crowded. The prospect of double the XP makes it a bit frightening, and after I test it, I'll definitely be more selective of WHICH characters I level. (I know they increased XP when Cata came out, but Cata still felt fast vs. how MoP felt anywho. Looks like it's just Monk, DK, Druid like I thought. Shame, my Priest will never see the light of day again. (Not that I planned on playing him anyway...)

I read that as if you were talking to me in an extremely sarcastic voice. That's not very nice my friend. I hate questing and leveling. If you guys who like it want to do it, that's fine. Do it when you're 90 or on alts. I don't want to do it, I want to be 90 as fast as possible so I can get to doing what I do like and that's raiding.

Then do not whine, and put your effort and determination in your own powerleveling for those 5 levels!

F F S

The reason for the XP increase was that people were dinging 90 in Kun-Lai without even touching Townlong Steps or Dread Wastes. Blizzard wants players to explore the entire content of the expansion they sold to their customers. Besides if you are only interested in end game content, it would be well worth your while to quest through certain zones to open up certain daily quests that will in turn grant you access to the only available valor gear, thus forcing you to quest into these two end zones pretty much opens the gates towards the end goal!

All the QQ here is absolutely ridiculous - all of which I assume comes from Cata babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Turvakapsu View Post
    Questing for everyone! I will rather do a hundred dailies every day than grind dungeons with my guildies while having fun.

And to make it extremely obvious, I'll add "no, wait".
    You should of heard the complaints in vent hahaha. We made jokes about what new game we're gonna play.

===
    Puntar
    Then do not whine, and put your effort and determination in your own powerleveling for those 5 levels!
    F F S
    ===
    Whining got the casuals what they wanted, so why shouldn't I try it? I hate leveling, it's terrible. I don't want to do it at all.