Page 1 of 3
LastLast

MoP, another Horde expansion

After an abysmal expansion based around the adventures of a unstoppable Orc Shaman and Night Elves being slaves to the ever wonderful green skinned Neanderthals, Chris Metzen promised us in MoP the Alliance will see development again. All lies.

The Horde destroys Theramore, and rather than seeking vengeance, our beloved archmage shrugs it off and goes neutral. The Horde kills all of our troops on sea with no casualties, while being led by a totally new character of Nazgrel. The Alliance is led by a coward that hid and let all his troops die, to further please the Horde fans.

No Alliance ass kicking or development at all as of now. Bravo Blizzard!

So while Blizzard was glorifying the Horde in Cataclysm and MoP, what have we done that's cool?

We destroyed a camp of Tauren and even offered them escape, and the Horde playerbase screamed and threatened Blizzard with subscription withdrawals. Since then, no Alliance glory or development whatsoever.

Just getting killed by Horde like pigs to the slaughter to appease the crowd.

Deleted
    So funny this... I'm wondering where this is comming from...
    MoP isn't even out and you already know what happens in all patches etc...

Also, why is it always that people are "taking sides" or whining about that there is 1 more horde camp or allied hero.

Then, who said Dalaran won't convert back Alliance side?
    Last edited by mmoc8f7998508b; 2012-08-11 at 04:06 PM.

Deleted
    Have you seen the Alliance intro ? The Horde get's annihilated there.

Deleted
    the shit people cry about is honestly getting out of hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whiners gonna whine

Quote Originally Posted by Beriohtarion View Post
    So funny this... I'm wondering where this is comming from...
    MoP isn't even out and you already know what happens in all patches etc...
    No but it's very depressing for the expansion to open up and see the Alliance get slaughtered, while Nazgrel gets a makeover. Jaina is nowhere to be seen so far

I'm quite sure MoP isn't picking sides between Alliance and Horde.

Deleted
    Horde expansion? Not sure any have been one side or another and I am an Alliance player. I thought it was an expansion for all of WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm the first one to bring up such issues as this.

So take it from me that so far this expansion doesn't appear to be Horde-centric at all. I've seen a balance of both of them. So we lose Theramore? This time there's a story for both sides, heck the Alliance even get a book on the side to cover the event in further detail. Both sides have their grey. Both sides have their good sides at the same time. Both sides have their own lore characters doing stuff.

Siege of Orgrimmar will be a delicate event, but as there has been no news on the event itself then it's best to ignore it until the time comes where we can actually evaluate how the lore and Warchief dethroning is handled.

Deleted
    The best stories are the ones where the hero of the story goes through many bad experiences before the end.

... But you want to be on top throughout the story?

Boooring.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    No but it's very depressing for the expansion to open up and see the Alliance get slaughtered, while Nazgrel gets a makeover. Jaina is nowhere to be seen so far
    She's nowhere to be seen because they aren't letting us test the theramore patch. Noone knows how its going to go down, other than it gets destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nazgrel isn't a new character?

http://www.wowpedia.org/Nazgrel

10+ Year Old Account
    The Horde destroys Theramore, and rather than seeking vengeance, our beloved archmage shrugs it off and goes neutral. The Horde kills all of our troops on sea with no casualties, while being led by a totally new character of Nazgrel.
    Then Varian declares total war against the Horde and unites the Alliance against the Horde to stop Garrosh's war.

We also have the captain of the Skyfire as our new character who really hates the Horde, along with Rell Nightwind and Admiral Taylor.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    I'm quite sure MoP isn't picking sides between Alliance and Horde.
    The entire expansion is based around the conflict between Garrosh Horde and the crusts of the Horde that oppose him, the Alliance are the filler. That is a fact established.

God... this has gone way too far! It's such a boring topic, I mean the word loses meaning! Get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agree with most ppl here.. How about we wait till MoP gets released and Then we can talk all you want about how unfair the world (of warcraft) is..

Deleted
    dude, it's just a game.

also in your previous post today, you beggged for forgiveness and said you gonna leave these forums.
    Trolls will be trolls.

The entire expansion is based around the conflict between Garrosh Horde and the crusts of the Horde that oppose him, the Alliance are the filler. That is a fact established.
    I understood that MoP is based around the war between Alliance and horde

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    So you're saying Alliance that controlled the entire game until The Shattering is not the Focal point of MOP?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

The Horde destroys Theramore, and rather than seeking vengeance, our beloved archmage shrugs it off and goes neutral.
    Jaina doesn't go neutral. I don't think anyway. That would be the stupidest thing ever.