Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    This.
    I dont get your whine people. I also want to play this game badly already, but come on. Instead of QQ, help them out.
    I don't see myself whining anywhere, i simply said i find it silly its only an hour.. i hope i'm allowed to give my opinion. either way like i said i'll skip this one, im sure there's enough people who will try and help them out~ i'd say you're rather QQing about the fact that people don't agree with you though, but thats just my opinion~

Well I see you felt that it was like an attack aimed at you while it wasnt. In general you can see people complaining that its just one hour.
    But I guess... if you felt that it was aimed at you specifically and needed to defend yourself... xD.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    More excited about the less than 2 weeks now until early access. I appreciate being able to get in a little time on the stress test. But, with however they are doing their server loading during these stress tests I got quite a few game crashes last time which make them frustrating to play. I never got those during the BWEs so it appears to be part of the stress test loading. So I'm more looking forward to the live countdown.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    16 mins left for the stress test. (But is only 1 hour long. :/)
    Case: Thermaltake A60
    MB: ASRock Z68 Ext3 Gen3
    CPU: i5 2500k, Windows 8.1 64 Bit
    GPU: HIS 6870 1gb
    PSU: Corsair GS 600
    SSD: Crucial M4 128g

Deleted
    the point everyone ignores is, its an sunday - arenanet works hard even on sunday to make the game better and i like it^^

Quote Originally Posted by Inora View Post
    the point everyone ignores is, its an sunday - arenanet works hard even on sunday to make the game better and i like it^^
    I'm not surprised. The amount of work they have put in this game is crazy, so many little things that really sets this game apart from the rest.

1 hour only ? Pathetic...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inora View Post
    I'm not ignoring that, I'm very impress with the game so far, and the Devs seem to be similar like Rift Devs and that's good!
    Case: Thermaltake A60
    MB: ASRock Z68 Ext3 Gen3
    CPU: i5 2500k, Windows 8.1 64 Bit
    GPU: HIS 6870 1gb
    PSU: Corsair GS 600
    SSD: Crucial M4 128g

hmm getting error 48

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    hmm getting error 48
    Been like that all day(yeh, I tried logging in several times today). Who knows, they could have turned the servers on by accident!

Quote Originally Posted by Vewen View Post
    Been like that all day(yeh, I tried logging in several times today). Who knows, they could have turned the servers on by accident!
    Same :P ive logged like 10 times.

just past 2 PM (EST) now

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 02:03 PM ----------

retype password got me past error 48

10+ Year Old Account
    Error 122 here. :3

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder what they're doing behind the scenes... still getting Error 48

Deleted
    Uncheck remember password guys, then you can get in!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    hmm getting error 48
    Uncheck the boxes to save your login/pw and re-enter them. It fixes it. (I can't take credit - someone posted it on FB)

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, looks like my key was disabled. Been using the beta code from BWE3 and it's worked over the past few stress tests. Oh well!

Anyone here who was able to play in previous stress tests on an account with beta access obtained via giveaways has trouble logging in? I was able to play on 9th and 10th, but now game just won't let me in? You think that it might be intended change?

@up: That makes at least 2 of us then. They prolly fixed it. Shame, I was looking forward to this one.

Sucks, thought there wouldn't be a character wipe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Sucks, thought there wouldn't be a character wipe
    My chars are still there.

tip: download 10,000 file patch before the 1 hour event starts