Page 2 of 265 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Depends how much money the arabs give manchini to spend. Nothing like buying the title!

1. United or City
    2. United or City
    3. Chelsea
    4. Ars
    5. Spurs
    6. No one cares

I got low expectations unless something really big happens. We need reinforcements upfront. We got a solid defense though, there is still time but Levy is Levy, he should have sorted it out at least a month ago. We need to sign 1-2 quality strikers, if we can do that we are gonna be a threat to anyone. Dream signings, Llorente and Ade, with Dafoe in as well we would have some really good firepower upfront and some really good players to rotate on.

With the current squad I can't see Spurs getting a top 4.

City to win, United 2nd, Chelsea and Arsenal fighting it out for the 3rd and 4th, Liverpool, Newcastle and Spurs fighting it out a bit below those 4.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2012-08-13 at 03:53 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    1. Liverpool
    2. City
    3. Chelsea
    4. Arsenal
    18. Swansea
    19. Everton
    20. United

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devourer View Post
    1. Liverpool
    2. City
    3. Chelsea
    4. Arsenal
    18. Swansea
    19. Everton
    20. United
    Sorry, this is reality. Liverpool were decent 20 years ago, you're just going downhill now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    Sorry, this is reality. Liverpool were decent 20 years ago, you're just going downhill now.
    Truer words have never been spoken.Good thing you were here tho, would've never guessed.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Truer words have never been spoken.Good thing you were here tho, would've never guessed.
    well, its more likely for liverpool to win, then everton and united to go down I'd think, besides not all "betting" is done with the brain, some is just from the heart and its fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    well, its more likely for liverpool to win, then everton and united to go down I'd think, besides not all "betting" is done with the brain, some is just from the heart and its fine.
    we're 4 people on predictthescore already, who's GBFC ?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    we're 4 people on predictthescore already, who's GBFC ?
    No idae tbh who that is but he/she/it gotta have been in here seeing the code so is all good!

More spain, the first league game for Atletico de madrid is vs levante and its played 23.00 on a sunday, lets just say they aren't really happy about that especially since real and barca got "normal" times, Falcao said in a interview that he's sleeping at that time normally and people who are supposed to visit the game probably have work the following day and kids should be sleeping at the time.

I just know Devourer's bricking it at the prospect of having to play the "mighty" Hearts in the UEFA cup - you know, just incase Liverpool don't put 7 or 8 past them!

But yeah, can't see Liverpool finishing in the top 4 this year it'll be City, United, Chelski & Arsenal but between City & United for the title, Abramovich doesn't care now he has his champions league.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, as a United fan I of course hope we can get revenge for what was an absolutely amazing and agonizing end to the rather mediocre last PL season, however seeing how United have played during their Summer Tour (even though the A team wasn't always used), I have my doubts they'll be able to retake the title from City. City spent a lot of money reforming their team, and from what I've seen in the past, buying expensive players and mashing them together in a team doesn't always turn out very well, but it seems it did for City and I give them props for that. But, as always, I will be hoping for the best for the team I've supported nearly all my life. I have really high hopes for Kagawa, it looks like United made a brilliant signing with him.

Also, I really hope Reading do well, I'd hate to see them relegated again ^^

So yeah, come on United!

As for predictions... I'm not very good at deciding these sort of things lol. I'll leave that too others.

Deleted
    1. Manchester City (Simply too strong).
    2. Manchester United.
    3. Tottemham Hotspur
    4. Chelsea
    5. Liverpool
    6. Arsenal
    7. Newcastle

Relegation:

Reading
    Sunderland
    Wigan

Ive joined the prediction site, anyone else interested in fantasty football one? I use premierleague.com and will set up a league if there are people interested.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Ive joined the prediction site, anyone else interested in fantasty football one? I use premierleague.com and will set up a league if there are people interested.
    I would join if I knew how/what/when and had time but sadly I don't :P

Deleted
    I've never really tried fantasy football leagues, but I'd love to try.

How does it work? We make a league named MMO-Champion and then its' only for people at MMO-C?

Deleted
    You make a league and you are given a code, you give that code to people you want t join the league and they enter it and join. Simples. I Can create a league if people want?
    Edit: made the league. http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and the code is 424409-272821
    Last edited by mmocd9628b4295; 2012-08-14 at 02:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    You make a league and you are given a code, you give that code to people you want t join the league and they enter it and join. Simples. I Can create a league if people want?
    Awesome, what site we use?

fantasy.premierleague.com?

Quote Originally Posted by Werrezer View Post
    Awesome, what site we use?

fantasy.premierleague.com?
    Yep there is an MMO-league set up on that site. Got my team into it now.

Deleted
    Yep there is an MMO-league set up on that site. Got my team into it now.
    Same, I think - do you see werrezer on there?

Quote Originally Posted by Werrezer View Post
    Same, I think - do you see werrezer on there?
    Yep you are in.

Twitter has gone crazy with rumors of RVP joining Man Utd. for 22 million. Is this true? bit slow on getting news since i live in Asia (-.-)