24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    Sounds awesome!

You know whats going to be a nightmare? Trying to coordinate a group picture with everyone.
    I know, we need to go for a picture session as a Guild though. Guest over in one server, and take group pictures/individual pictures. Just silly pictures too.
    I'm actually really excited about that.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    /awkwardnerdmodeon is the best mode to have on imo! its cute ^_^ and i have no idea what you mean, i took a look a couple pages back and all it was, was you speaking about swedish men not being as hot as you thought
    Haha I like the awkwardnerdmode too, but... Yeah It's awkward sometimes. (I've had an awkward day with that today).
    It wasn't the swedish men, no, it was about there being a guild list with details and stuff even though you're not part of a guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    Haha I like the awkwardnerdmode too, but... Yeah It's awkward sometimes. (I've had an awkward day with that today).
    It wasn't the swedish men, no, it was about there being a guild list with details and stuff even though you're not part of a guild.
    Do tell and i dont think thats true, but one can hope!

Deleted
    Do tell and i dont think thats true, but one can hope!
    It involved Facebook and someone's dad who decided to comment I should totally be introduced to the family of someone I'm completely not interested in at all but who kinda fancies me. I'm afraid of saying ANYTHING there now, as I was just commenting about random nerdy things/jokes. So yeah. AAWWWWKWWWAAARRDD

Guild Wars 2 can't come fast enough. Did you get an answer on the whole soundtrack thing yet?

Deleted
    It involved Facebook and someone's dad who decided to comment I should totally be introduced to the family of someone I'm completely not interested in at all but who kinda fancies me. I'm afraid of saying ANYTHING there now, as I was just commenting about random nerdy things/jokes. So yeah. AAWWWWKWWWAAARRDD

Guild Wars 2 can't come fast enough. Did you get an answer on the whole soundtrack thing yet?
    Ewww facebook D: and i have no idea what you speak of wut soundtrack?

Deleted
    Ewww facebook D: and i have no idea what you speak of wut soundtrack?
    I got you confused didn't I? /sigh Nevermind that.

And well it stops people from annoying me to ask, you can chat in class with it, and I get reminders of when my shows are back on.

Deleted
    I got you confused didn't I? /sigh Nevermind that.

And well it stops people from annoying me to ask, you can chat in class with it, and I get reminders of when my shows are back on.
    I like being confused , followed up by an explansion tho?? And there are other sites that can help you with that insteed of eewbook! /RocksOutToQueen

Deleted
    I like being confused , followed up by an explansion tho?? And there are other sites that can help you with that insteed of eewbook! /RocksOutToQueen
    It's TV on the Radio now. I actually don't have any Queen on my computer. Disgraceful I know. I forgot to steal my mom's CDs

Deleted
    It's TV on the Radio now. I actually don't have any Queen on my computer. Disgraceful I know. I forgot to steal my mom's CDs
    Neither have i but there is something called Spotify

Deleted
    Neither have i but there is something called Spotify
    Ohhh yeah. I rarely listen to music so... yeah I've had a look but didn't actually get around to it. Oh well.
    I mostly listen to music outside tbh, but decided to listen to some now.

Oh btw, next time someone asks me to sing on TS I'm totally going to butcher The Dresden Dolls xD Probably Coin Operated Boy too.

Anyway, I want Guild Wars 2 to be out so I have stuff to do that's entertaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyway, I want Guild Wars 2 to be out so I have stuff to do that's entertaining.
    Go play your favorite single-player game to 100% completion. As I really don't have computer access atm anyways, I'm enjoying FFX, and plan to move on to FFX-2 afterwards.

IDGAF who dislikes FFX-2, the job system was well done! Only flaw is the fact that you're stuck with a Final Fantasy Charlie's Angels, without Charlie.
    Final Angels? Fantasy Angels? Charlie's Fantasy?
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-13 at 10:41 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Go play your favorite single-player game to 100% completion. As I really don't have computer access atm anyways, I'm enjoying FFX, and plan to move on to FFX-2 afterwards.

IDGAF who dislikes FFX-2, the job system was well done! Only flaw is the fact that you're stack with a Final Fantasy Charlie's Angels, without Charlie.
    Final Angels? Fantasy Angels? Charlie's Fantasy?
    I don't... want to play them though. I have games to finish but I just want GW2. I have work to do but I'm not motivated for that either. Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds awesome!

You know whats going to be a nightmare? Trying to coordinate a group picture with everyone.
    Might have to take several pictures for that one since I doubt EVERYONE will be online at once. Maybe have those who like pvping more in a pic, RP'ers in a pic, etc.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Deleted
    Ohhh yeah. I rarely listen to music so... yeah I've had a look but didn't actually get around to it. Oh well.
    I mostly listen to music outside tbh, but decided to listen to some now.

Oh btw, next time someone asks me to sing on TS I'm totally going to butcher The Dresden Dolls xD Probably Coin Operated Boy too.

Mwhahaha i better be on TS for that! xD <3 and you should take a look at it, its really nice and what yo mean rarely listens to music, music is oxygen, music is life! And same here, im soooo bored D: heres the funny thing i rarely have anything important to do, and ofc i have something i need to go to on the 28th, only for a couple of hours but still!

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    Might have to take several pictures for that one since I doubt EVERYONE will be online at once. Maybe have those who like pvping more in a pic, RP'ers in a pic, etc.
    You just gave me a fantastic idea....

I wont share until its completed though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    Yeah I'm thinking when we see each other online we can go and meet up and take a picture or two, or maybe get a bigger get together, and slowly create a Guild Album.

Mwhahaha i better be on TS for that! xD <3 and you should take a look at it, its really nice and what yo mean rarely listens to music, music is oxygen, music is life! And same here, im soooo bored D: heres the funny thing i rarely have anything important to do, and ofc i have something i need to go to on the 28th, only for a couple of hours but still!
    Haha I think she might try and murder me though. She's a scary freaking lady, but ohhh her voice <3 (I hate female singers with a giant passion btw). I don't listen to music at all most of the time. I rather have noise really. I don't mind music but... yeah I don't need it. I need it outside because people give me headaches. Once in a while I listen to a fair amount of music for a night and that's pretty much it for ages.

And oh yeah it's ALWAYS like that. Always something on the day. I dread to think how my joints will feel on the 25th. I've noticed that at EVERY stress test/BWE I get a lot of aches, but honestly even if my arms freaking fall off I'm playing at least 12hours on release. It's not like I need my right hand/arm/wrist/elbow for the week after or anything like that. /sigh

I'm starting to think that the closer we get the more frustrated I'll be. I just want to be able to play it and enjoy it now

Deleted
    Ugh, pictures. Good luck with that.

-snip-
    When winter comes I will probably become even more cynical. Winter gives me depression (as does more work).

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    Ugh, pictures. Good luck with that.
    *Flashes camera in Bwaargs face*
    *Snaps picture*
    HAHAHAHAHA
    *runs away*

Deleted
    *Flashes camera in Bwaargs face*
    *Snaps picture*
    HAHAHAHAHA
    *runs away*
    WHY YOU LITTLE. GET BACK HERE MEAT. I'll get you back for that *writes an angry letter*.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    WHY YOU LITTLE. GET BACK HERE MEAT. I'll get you back for that *writes an angry letter*.
    Don't be mean to Snow. /growl

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't... want to play them though. I have games to finish but I just want GW2. I have work to do but I'm not motivated for that either. Oh well.
    You just don't know how to have fun. ^_^
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.