Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananafish View Post
    so does this mean august 28th will bring account bound mounts, companions etc..?
    5.0 entails both of those along with account-wide achievements, so yes.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

10+ Year Old Account
    What does 5.0.4 actually include?

10+ Year Old Account
    Only 2 weeks left to fix the retarded new class mechanics they put in for the sake of putting in new shit!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Daaaamn it! Please blizz delay it by a week! Have compassion for us Madden gamers! :/

10+ Year Old Account
    lol really 35 copper per honor point? Jeez

Deleted
    I told ya it would be coming out with GW2! Hopefully the Theramore event isn't opened with the patch so I can still have fun with me Charr!

10d 13h 57m until GW2 headstart... nice

Deleted
    august 28... GW2 release, i guess no coincedence

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    I told ya it would be coming out with GW2! Hopefully the Theramore event isn't opened with the patch so I can still have fun with me Charr!
    Well, if it's anything like the other pre-patch events, you'll have to spend a couple of hours on it...and then back to GW2 (instead of completing the event on every alt).

Quote Originally Posted by Kiry View Post
    Talent changes, pre xpac event (Pet battles? not sure about that one) UI changes stuff like that.

Theramore most likely.

Deleted
    Usually its been all the new ability and talent changes atleast.

Deleted
    Even if it was, the Theramore event is so boring, predictable and badly written from everything that I've seen so far that I wouldn't log in to play it if you paid me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really enjoying this, the perfect dick move, welcome back blizz! patching WoW and D3 the same day. Awesome.
    Last edited by Grevie; 2012-08-14 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arano View Post
    august 28... GW2 release, i guess no coincedence
    Not surprised both Blizz games are getting big patches that day.

Even if it was, the Theramore event is so boring, predictable and badly written from everything that I've seen so far that I wouldn't log in to play it if you paid me.
    You must be a psychic because they haven't actually shown much about the event yet besides the blown up Theramore and a few little things here and there. (Mostly data mined stuff)
    Last edited by Bahska; 2012-08-14 at 05:10 PM.

Just about everyone called this. Blizzard is extremely predictable with patch releases. If they have a big patch coming out and a competitor is releasing around the same day, they'll line up the release dates.

Deleted
    Patch release August 28 same as Guild Wars 2 release date. No coincidence i think. Sadly...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atrixx View Post
    Just about everyone called this. Blizzard is extremely predictable with patch releases. If they have a big patch coming out and a competitor is releasing around the same day, they'll line up the release dates.
    I know :P, but lots of people were going for September, so I guess my post was a bit of a "I told you so" or, as Sheldon Cooper would put it, "I informed you thusly".

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to the players on August 28. Guild Wars 2 and MoP changes will be a lot of content for those who are going to school a week before it starts.

I like how Blizzard is a villain/pathetic if they, a BUSINESS, try to release content to match the release of a COMPETING BUSINESS.