Quote Originally Posted by Moogabe View Post
    Hi this is my first request for a banner for my guild Kamikazi on eu-stormscale.

Banner:
    Size: 1000x250-300 pixels
    Visible text: I would like it to say Kamikazi eu-stormscale.
    Logo: no logo but if u want to create 1 that would be nice.
    General colour scheme: I would like with lots of greens and browns.
    Specifics: i would like a mixture of Pandas with other horde classes in a green and brown mix. The sig for Mystaken is the kind of style if find nice the font etc are great and the kind of thing i would like if possible ty.

Thank you for this its very much appreciated
    If it's the panda's putting ppl off just the standard horde race's wuld be great, if it's the fact u guys are really busy sorry to repost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogabe View Post
    Hi this is my first request for a banner for my guild Kamikazi on eu-stormscale.

Banner:
    Size: 1000x250-300 pixels
    Visible text: I would like it to say Kamikazi eu-stormscale.
    Logo: no logo but if u want to create 1 that would be nice.
    General colour scheme: I would like with lots of greens and browns.
    Specifics: i would like a mixture of Pandas with other horde classes in a green and brown mix. The sig for Mystaken is the kind of style if find nice the font etc are great and the kind of thing i would like if possible ty.

Thank you for this its very much appreciated
    CLAIMED
    I guess the best way to do this is just dive right in. If you don't mind an unknown giving this a shot, that is.

PMR:

Got two people in my queue, but could take on one or two more requests. Do note:

*Signatures only. No banners, no twitch.tv stuff, no wallpapers.
    *No Panda stuff.
    *Nothing too specific.
    *I happily do GW2 stuff if you can provide me with good screenshots of your character!

Quote Originally Posted by Raik0 View Post
    Why bother keeping this thread open? All the artist have closed there PM queues and no one is claiming requests posted here. Just seems kind of pointless to have people posting requests if no one is doing it.
    Not to derail the thread any further, but this is the dumbest shit I've heard so far this week. Why bother making an account just to cry about people taking minor (or major) breaks from accepting requests through PM? Why bother posting in the first place if you believe this thread should be archived? Heck, why even bother to breathe - in the end we'll all die.

No, really. That's just dumb and uncalled for. Stop posting this kind of crap here.
    Last edited by Nacly; 2012-08-15 at 04:34 PM. Reason: I did a poo-poo

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello people, sorry for my absence - these twitchers are keepin me mighty busy i'll tell ya!

Wondered if i could ask a favour from someone - i do not know html or anything like that - and for the bio parts of my twitch pages, i kinda need to know some now, cos copy n paste is simply not doing me any favours.

Basically, was wondering if someone could show me how to embed a paypal donate button (have the code) to sit on top of an image, so, i wanna upload the background image for the info spot and have a working donate button on top of that.

Hope your all well and the lovely artists arent suffering too much from the recent bullshit >.<

<3 ur posts Engelen

/Lora
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Quote Originally Posted by Myssham View Post
    Hello people, sorry for my absence - these twitchers are keepin me mighty busy i'll tell ya!
    Show yourself and your work more often! And tbh I couldn't do twitches for people I don't know. Sig you made, their choice to use it or not. But twitch takes so much time (I'm half way with one, third day now on and off).

Engelen <3
    deviantART

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myssham View Post

Wondered if i could ask a favour from someone - i do not know html or anything like that - and for the bio parts of my twitch pages, i kinda need to know some now, cos copy n paste is simply not doing me any favours.

Basically, was wondering if someone could show me how to embed a paypal donate button (have the code) to sit on top of an image, so, i wanna upload the background image for the info spot and have a working donate button on top of that.
    If your able to easily upload them to the web, I'm more then happy to do it. I may not know much about making excellent images like the one's here but i'm pretty okay at HTML ^^

Thankee Zarina! Been lookin everywhere for some nice new fractals!

Geeki- STUNNING sigs
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    This is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Meck View Post
    Many of the work I have seen here are just fantastic. Now I am also looking for someone who can create a signature for me.
    Would be great if someone could do this for me.

Visible Text: Meckzter Savior of Azeroth
    Gear set: Tier 6 set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: -
    General colour scheme: surprise me
    Any extras: -

Charname: Meckzter (Paladin/Horde)
    Server: Rexxar
    Region: EU

Can´t post Arsenal Link
    You posted this request 2 days ago. There's a one week cooldown on bumping
    Last edited by PoBloodhoof; 2012-08-15 at 05:25 PM.

Made by Rivellana

Deleted
    Hey Photoshoppers. First of all, really really awesome work!
    With MoP getting close, i wanted to request a Banner for my guild's website. I requested one at the end of Wrath aswell, and i was completely stunned by the result (http://tiny.cc/oy2fcw). So I'm asking you once again, to make me one for MoP :-)

The idea is this:

- 800x200 pixel banner

- The background is a tipical chinese jungle (with bamboe or not, doesnt rly matter)
    it goes from light at the left to dark at the right (or left top to righ bottom corner).. If that makes sense.. So from a good looking sunny green jungle to a very dark jungle all the way to the right.

- As for models, I would like a fat male panda sitting or standing (with a hat or without, i think with a hat will look better), maybe holding a bamboo stick and right above the bamboo stick it says the guild name: "Deities of Infinity". And some where maybe "Alliance guild on Bronze Dragonflight-EU". Maybe in the right bottom corner.. i dont rly know.. maybe in a bamboo font, if that even excists..

Then where the jungle gets really dark dark, I'd like one or two models from the Sha.. I hvnt rly seen all the models yet, but just pick an rly awesome looking one Or maybe like one model, and then 1 or 2 pair of eyes looking through the shadows..

I'll add this Quick Paint file to it, so you kidna know what i mean. Ofcourse you can change to what ever if you think it would be better. http://tiny.cc/dy3fcw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapetta View Post
    You posted this request 2 days ago. There's a one week cooldown on bumping

Sorry, I didn´t know that.

Deleted
    Looking for a signature for forums, would be awesome if someone could make one.

Visible text: "Escelion", and beneath that: "Silvermoon-EU".
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: A druid in (night-elf) moonkin form.
    Gear set: None, because of the moonkin-form.
    Helm visible: Same as above, moonkin-form, with head ofcourse!
    Your pose: Casting a spell.
    General colour scheme: A bit dark, that the signature leaves an "intimidating" impression.
    Any extras: Let your creativity be
    Last edited by mmoc0c39b02559; 2012-08-15 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    CLAIMED
    I guess the best way to do this is just dive right in. If you don't mind an unknown giving this a shot, that is.
    tyvm im ok with you doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Meck View Post
    Sorry, I didn´t know that.
    It's all over the first post, which you basically agreed to read when you entered the thread in the first place

Deleted
    We are looking for someone who can create a recruitment picture which shall be features on the frontpage on our website. We would like to look rather serious and we are thus looking for someone who can actually do a proper job with it, unlike ourselves who are terrible at these things!

I reckon the work should be simple enough. We are primarily looking for a MoP-like picture with some simple text and our logo on it. We just want to look nicely.

If you are interested, shoot me a PM and we'll talk!

In advantage, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Escelion View Post
    Helm visible: Same as above, moonkin-form, with head ofcourse!
    This made me lol Other than that for anyone that'd want to claim it, there are few moonkin forms in game, you might want to mention which race moonkin is it
    deviantART

Signature Request:

Visible text: Sacrament
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%B1t/simple - If you need more pics let me know and I can get some
    Gear set: Current Healing Season 11 gear
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Up to the artist ^.^ - If possible a close up of the head/torso and something at 45 degree angle?
    General colour scheme: Anything that fits with the set she's wearing.
    Any extras: Up to the artist ^.^ - Something with the background with splatter brushes?

The site design has held for the last 5 years, but it was time for some modernizing.
    I've redesigned the website / blog (see signature as well)
    And, I'm now looking for a new site head-banner, as the current one no longer matches the theme.

http://rrvs.blogspot.nl/

Requested site banner size: 960px wide * 120px high
    Should be suited for use on a white background.
    So, that's a bit larger than the average request

Requested text (see the site):
    Random Ravings
    Games, Comics, Technology, Coding and more
    Background / colors (hex):
    * #FFFFFF
    Mix n match as you see fit, Artistic freedom as long as it looks great

A MMOC sig to go with it would be a sweet extra, but I can crop / reduce the size to fit signature guidelines myself as well.
    Last edited by bbr; 2012-08-15 at 06:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    This made me lol Other than that for anyone that'd want to claim it, there are few moonkin forms in game, you might want to mention which race moonkin is it
    Good point! Changed my post, it's night elf ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    Just playing around:

I don't have WoW on this machine, so can't use WoW Model Viewer. I'm not even sure if we'll be playing MoP, but I wanted something small and quick to play with today. Thus, the signature. The shoulders I cut and pasted in from a screenshot of MoP druid armor. The rest I painted (I don't have screenshots of my druid on this machine, either...blah).