Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnstoppableFlame View Post
    I like the second-to-last item on the receipt. "3 The..... 12.00" I don't even...
    I think that's tea.

The french word for tea is le thé.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    What good is working your whole life if not to spoil your children filthy and let them never have to worry about money? If they can be hated for spending their money when becoming rich is an incentive for almost every legacy in history then humanity is one giant hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    I cant read that receipt.

Isnt this how the French Revolution happened? With the rich rubbing their wealth in everyone's faces? I dont see how conservatives expect to get support when most people dont live like this. :3

TBH, if I was super rich, Id be living like a tax free king too.
    I love how this is the immediate assumption: they're rich kids of conservative, tax-dodging families.

Like... what? Assumptions devoid of context are basically troll-bait.

Most of the rich kids I know are extremely liberal. I don't know if their parents are conservative, but the kids themselves are definitely liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    That money would be better spent feeding starving kids in africa.
    That's not for you to decide. We all waste money. Think about how much you spend on games or fast food or fancy clothes in a year, you could send that to "starving kids" also but you choose to use it on yourself just as they do with their money. For all we know, they DO send money to charity but either way, what they do with their money is no more our business than our spending habits are theirs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    €20 for a Cola Light? €40 for some mineral water? €1000+ for just under a kilo of Lobster (ok, maybe i can understand this one)? €50K for some wine (Dom Pérignon, but still, "it's just wine")? Must be nice to be that rich, but awful to have to hide much of your life for the sake of your own personal safety.
    Look again it's 10 for each. Coke and water.
    I wonder how much tip there was for the waitress.. She/He sure had a nice day right there lol

Deleted
    Meanwhile in Africa.....

Quote Originally Posted by UnstoppableFlame View Post
    I like the second-to-last item on the receipt. "3 The..... 12.00" I don't even...
    I assume it means tea.

Some people just have more money than they know how to spend.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Really makes my blood run hot. I just want to hurt them badly.

can't say it feels good to see receipts that get close to my total student loan burden.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Look again it's 10 for each. Coke and water.
    I wonder how much tip there was for the waitress.. She/He sure had a nice day right there lol
    The receipt pretty much tells us that the only people who frequent that place are rich.

lol Rose champagine is nasty.. LOL bad taste imho.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    Meanwhile in Africa.....
    People are buying this guy weapons and oil.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    When you have that much money, you dont really "need" to be efficient with said money lol. But yeah I can see how stupid it is.
    True and all this spending is putting money into that countries economy which really can only be a good thing but still 50k for a bottle of wine? Could probably buy a bottle for a fraction of that and have it taste the same.

Quote Originally Posted by dantian View Post
    I don't hate the kids, it isn't their fault. Though it is a bit ridiculous that conservatives want these people taxed -less-.
    Truth be told, I didn't see many of what I would call kids.

Most were young adults living off there parents. It's just that there parents have more than most others.

Not sure what the big deal is.

Deleted
    i like that lifestyle, i fint it amazing myself.. not quite on that level (yet) but im aiming at it.. Something strikes me about that bill, they drink wine etc. for 20k+ but the coffee only costs 6€ xD

And to you ppl. who find it over the top and retarded, and ask for them to feed the starving kids in Africa instead. Why should they? - How can the starving kids EVER be a problem for the rich people to fix?? -

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    Really makes my blood run hot. I just want to hurt them badly.
    What have they done to you? All I see in this post is jealousy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    That's not for you to decide. We all waste money. Think about how much you spend on games or fast food or fancy clothes in a year, you could send that to "starving kids" also but you choose to use it on yourself just as they do with their money. For all we know, they DO send money to charity but either way, what they do with their money is no more our business than our spending habits are theirs.
    Indeed, I know. But you cant say that 50k on a bottle of wine is not pretty ridiculous, well I sometimes struggle to make ends meet so that's kinda tough, but anyway I was just saying.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    What have they done to you? All I see in this post is jealousy.
    Waste money on bad taste seems to be about it.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    Waste money on bad taste seems to be about it.
    Taste is subjective. I'll grant you wasting, but that still doesn't mean that they should be hunted and hurt for no reason other than waste.

Meh as long as they eat/drink what they order I'm fine with it, once you've seen people order in a bottle of champagne or a "tradermark"(free translation on my part, 2 bottles of champagne and a bottle of vodka) and heard the person who just paid 2k for the champagne ask the waiter to "sink" it (as in pour it out in the sink) you start to despair for the sake of humanity.

"Sinking" is probably the worst thing I've ever seen. It's just absolute madness, you buy an exclusive bottle just to... pour it out in the sink. It's hard to imagine until you've seen it happen.

Sinking
    "The act of one giving the finger to everything – bans, global justice, saving the planet and equality."
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...