Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Great video but i still think pandas dont fit in this game. the game is called world of WARRRRcraft and pandas are just so fluffy and cute no matter what they do to them. big swords, bad ass armor whatever they do they will always be like that, its in their nature. IMO they will never fit in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dercaderca View Post
    If i had this game pre-ordered, I would've cancelled it. That trailer was absolute shit, I want my 4 minutes back.
    You're more than welcome to leave then.
    Last edited by Tomana; 2012-08-16 at 07:54 PM.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Deleted
    I truly enjoyed this trailer! It wasent as epic as maybe WOTLK but the effects were cool! I wish Blizzard could make a WoW Movie :<

Deleted
    Why won't you fucking people get it? Pandaren is a race made before WoW, back in WarCraft III! Why are you idiots still arguing?!

Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    Nothing shows the alliance vs horde conflict more than a human giving an orc his weapon to fight someone who is trying to break up their fight.

/facepalm
    No. What this does show is that when faced with an immediate threat, Humans and Orcs can fight against a common enemy. It sets an undertone for the end of the expansion, and provides an allure to a new enigmatic foe, or in this case Pandaren. This type of setting is a direct undertone to the arrival of the Burning Legion, where Human and Orc will have to ally to fight off a greater foe. Who better to bring about this tentative allegiance, but an ally that has ties to both the Horde and Alliance?
    Last edited by tehdef; 2012-08-16 at 08:00 PM.

Aww, some people are sad because it wasn't all fire and brimstone. Get over yourselves. It had character, and gave a flavour of Pandaria and what it's about. If you have played beta you would appreciate this, and I personally LOVED it.

Totally feels like what Beta left me with, and I would protect that place too. It's amazeballs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I liked it. I was all ready to quit the game after taking a 6 week hiatus, but this trailer inspired me to log in today and get my main ready for Pandaria.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    No. What this does show is that when faced with an immediate threat, Humans and Orcs can fight against a common enemy. It sets an undertone for the end of the expansion, and provides an allure to a new enigmatic foe, or in this case Pandaren.
    I liked the quote up to that part. I would enjoy a mini-expansion where horde and alliance actually team up to rage down on the pandas leaving the continent in smoke and ruins and then with shifty eyes back away from each other only to finally go all out on the other faction in a final ragnarøk battle! that would be epic and fun.

I just loved the cinematics, loved that it has high quality 3D animations and models yet a just a lil bit cartoonish style, both human and orc looked amazing and really hope that they will make new models look somewhere like that. loved all other cinematics but this one is my favorite! 5/5

I don't think it's neat or anything but I don't think it's bad either. I would still say Vanilla, BC and Wrath were better. This seems kind of 'lame' and 'tame'. "Meh" is my verdict.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its a very good looking cinematic. I wouldn't say the best so far BUT it does finally show TRUE WoW in the aspect of them finally fighting rather then working together to defeat some new threat emerging and threatening to destroy Azeroth. I give it a 8/10.

not gonna lie. I actually shed a tear at the beauty of it.

Bravo, blizzard.

Excellent trailer and some very nice humour.

Deleted
    I enjoyed this cinematic for many reasons.

- It's original and new compard to what we usually got. Normally evil epic posing und stuff and now something enjoyable for a change.
    - The narrative is nice (from the dark sea to the sunny glorious finale)
    - We finally get to see Orcs, Humans and Pandas ! And they look good !
    - The coreography is nice too.
    - Jokes and they're not even half bad. I liked it.
    - Do I even have to mention the quality and level of detail ?

Overall it sets exactly the right mood for MoP. New, fun, mysterious, adventure, beauty, action and conflict, everything without somebody threatening the world.
    It's a much lighter and simple story. Just the mortal peoples of Azeroth dealing with their own crap this time and I dont think that's so uninteresting.
    Once more Blizz has shown how much effort and expertise they put into their work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even the cinematic doesn't look like WoW anymore

It could have been a lot better with a bad guy included maybe the Sha or something.

*Opens to the ships battling until they sink, maybe a pair of dark misty eyes in the clouds watching the fight*

*as the Orc is climbing over the ridge, the Sha starts a speech*

Sha : Why do you fight ( in a misty wraith like voice)

Orc *thinking* : To protect ourselves, for our Warchief, and to crush the alliance!

*As the Human Sailor is sharpening the spear

Sha : Why do you fight

Human *Thinking* : To defend our lands, to reclaim those that were lost and to put an end to the barbarity of the horde once and for all!

*The Orc and Human meet up and start fighting during the fight they yell stuff at each other as they clash repeatedly*

Orc : Die!

Human: Mindless Savage!

*Sha starts his speech again*

Sha: Your hatred feeds us, fight long and hard...for we hunger!

*Pandaren shows up*

Sha: Why do you fight?

Pandaren: Why do i fight?

*Pandaren knocks them both back disarming the Orc and putting his weapon back humorously...for the kiddies*

Pandaren : I fight for Balance!

*Realizing there is something they can't overcome by themselves the Human hands the Orc the Spear and draws his Blade. They fight once more until the Pandaren does the ground pound to end the fight*

Pandaren : I Fight for Harmony!

*Pandaren picks up his Keg and the view slides over the mountain to the Panadaren Monastery*

Pandaren: I fight to protect my home, and family!

*The dark eyes from the beginning are in the sky once more peering down at the Monastery, and the Pandaren fighter turns and stares at them*

Pandaren : The true question is : What is worth fighting for?

*Flash Logo, and Fin*

Keeps the comedy for the kiddies, ensures a conflict between 2 sides, but the commanders on the island slowly realize throughout the expansion that the Sha can't be beat while the two sides battle. The Alliance agrees to stop (with maybe 1-2 major dissenters who could be fought in a raid) but the Horde refuses to stop the conflict because Garrosh is too Sha touched to break free of their hold causing a siege of Orgrimmar.

The leaders of the other Horde factions lead the assault, with Baine and Vol'jin leading the strike force inside. As you reach Garrosh he rings an alarm that calls all the soldiers there, Baine and Vol'jin (and some Tauren and Troll troops) tell you to take care of Garrosh while they hold the line. at ~50% Baine rushes in to get revenge on Garrosh, by 1% the the fight stops Garrosh has become so powerful throughout the fight thanks to the Sha, that he slams his axe on the ground stunning everyone and triggering a cutscene. In the cutscene Garrosh rushes toward Baine to finish him first but just before he can kill him, a single arrow pierces his heart. Thus Baine gets to see Garrosh die,and Vol'Jin made good on his Cata promise to end Garrosh. Words are said, Thrall comes back to be warchief, we cry, cutscene ends, loot,scoot, and repeat next week.
    Last edited by ragethebeast; 2012-08-16 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seebach View Post
    not gonna lie. I actually shed a tear at the beauty of it.

Bravo, blizzard.
    same trailer was awesome and my kids loved it as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Deleted
    This trailer made my day : back to vanilla, horde VS Allys, BUT with common PvE Goals than could add PvP in more than just BG's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    same trailer was awesome and my kids loved it as well
    Guess why.

Hint: DreamWorks

Quote Originally Posted by ragethebeast View Post
    The leaders of the other Horde factions lead the assault, with Baine and Vol'jin leading the strike force inside. As you reach Garrosh he rings an alarm that calls all the soldiers there, Baine and Vol'jin (and some Tauren and Troll troops) tell you to take care of Garrosh while they hold the line. at ~50% Baine rushes in to get revenge on Garrosh, by 1% the the fight stops Garrosh has become so powerful throughout the fight thanks to the Sha, that he slams his axe on the ground stunning everyone and triggering a cutscene. In the cutscene Garrosh rushes toward Baine to finish him first but just before he can kill him, a single arrow pierces his heart. Thus Baine gets to see Garrosh die,and Vol'Jin made good on his Cata promise to end Garrosh. Words are said, Thrall comes back to be warchief, we cry, cutscene ends, loot,scoot, and repeat next week.
    This could still technically happen.

Although if it does, you'll then say, "LOL predictable, saw it coming, Blizz is so unoriginal, they should hire me, they stole my idea," or any other sort of whine you can come up with.

/cheese
    Last edited by Star-Jammer; 2012-08-16 at 08:35 PM.