Paladin spells Need more effects in MoP

I believe paladins spells should have additional effects like many other classes our Strongest ability (TV) just does damage there is no effect behind it CS has no effect behind it exo no effect and Judgment(besides the one everyone now that makes people take x% more dmg)
    I think our damage abilities need to have something that makes it special like make TV work as it is now but place a Debuff on the target say"Templar's Wrath" absorbing x amount of healing done to target foe the next x seconds. almost all classes have MS rogues,warriors,monks,hunters i think locks and who knows what other & dks have something similar.i believe they should get a extra bonus not that effect ANY just to make our spells feel extra special if you look at the dks spells they all do extra awesome things while ours nothing this is just my opinion it doesn't have to be something way 2 OP just something like a DoT,Debuff,or Buff for us.(sorry for bad grammar English is my second language) i would post this on the battle.net forums but my account is frozen because of payments.

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

There's already been concerns that currently there's too much spell effects.

I don't see any on CS,TV,Exo,judgment(hte vulna weakness is one every class gets like a demo shout so it doesn't count)HW(they say HW isn't a finisher so it should have a spell effect or something like maybe be useable at 35% hp as blizzard said they don't want it to feel like a finisher )

Yeah Paladin abilities have always had a tendency of doing nothing but damage and healing, and never any other useful debuff... you're right, it's a bit silly. Hammer of Wrath could have always used a 1 sec knockdown or something.

Honestly...old TV was better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't agree that we need more spells effects to be honest..I mean look at the new graphics of the divine shield it's like saying in pvp: "please dispell me priest."

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    I don't agree that we need more spells effects to be honest..I mean look at the new graphics of the divine shield it's like saying in pvp: "please dispell me priest."
    If you think a spell effect tells someone to respond then you must not play "real" pvp.
    "Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron."- Cracked.com

15+ Year Old Account
    We arent talking about spell effects as aesthetics but additional effects on our abilities like TV apart from dmg adds X on target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bot v2.38beta View Post
    If you think a spell effect tells someone to respond then you must not play "real" pvp.
    I do play a real pvp thank you please stop judging and jumping to conclusion like that what I mean is that divine shield with it's current new graphics effect is more clearer than ever and easier to notice for class such as priest that can dispell it that is my point. If you don't agree with me just say you don't agree without jumping to conclusion please ok?

---------- Post added 2012-08-17 at 11:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    We arent talking about spell effects as aesthetics but additional effects on our abilities like TV apart from dmg adds X on target.
    Yeah a misunderstanding here sorry.

However I do think we have a lot of spell effects compare to other classes specially now with the new updated MoP talents.
    Last edited by Velshin; 2012-08-17 at 11:08 AM.

what I mean is that divine shield with it's current new graphics effect is more clearer than ever and easier to notice for class such as priest that can dispell it that is my point. If you don't agree with me just say you don't agree without jumping to conclusion please ok?
    I know what you meant, and I wasn't judging you.

In higher ranked pvp, both Arena and Rated Battlegrounds, players either use some sort of addon* or personal experience/team communication to tell when someone uses a CD like Bubble. This visual change will have no real affect on players that already participate in competitive pvp.

The inexperienced players are the ones that rely on character visual effects to know when/how to respond. It isn't an insult, please don't take it as one.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/gladius
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/spell-alerter
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/gladiatorlossa
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/platebuffs
    "Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron."- Cracked.com