• Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Er, whats the difference bewteen a pve and pvp server in this game? There is no world pvp so it seems weird that they make those two types.
    They don't make these two types.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... the poll is dumb?

10+ Year Old Account
    So... the poll is dumb?
    And many of us have said so.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't payed much attention to this thread for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't payed much attention to this thread for a while.
    Paid!

*smacks*

---------- Post added 2012-08-17 at 09:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    heh, no joke. They do such a good job of making all the shit (ancient aliens aside) as plausible.
    I don't think it's an ancient aliens thing, so much as "Those Who Came Before" literally being the first civilization on Earth - those who came before us.

Er, whats the difference bewteen a pve and pvp server in this game? There is no world pvp so it seems weird that they make those two types.
    Virtually none? XD But if you think about a server might be unofficial pvp. Which just means more PvP centered people around. Which maybe can facilitate some stuff? XD

10+ Year Old Account
    I really think it's silly for even unofficial pve/pvp on a server. Each server has it's own built-in PvE server, and it's own built-in PvP server. The communities can be separate while still being on the same server

If you don't like PvE, never venture out of the Mists, or perhaps the cities. If you don't like PvP, never go into the Mists.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-18 at 02:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Paid!

*smacks*

I don't think it's an ancient aliens thing, so much as "Those Who Came Before" literally being the first civilization on Earth - those who came before us.
    Hmm...could be. I got the ancient aliens vibe from it though. Maybe they'll expound more on it in AC3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Paid!

*smacks*

it draws heavily off the ancient alien theory, specifically the idea that humans were created as a slave species and that we overcame (adam and eve being a mix of TWCB and humans, thus the first true "Assassins" stealing the apple, which kept humans under control) them

it blends many ideas together (forces behind the scenes, freemasonry, templars, ancient alien theory, DIA incident, historical figures and events and religious mythology, geopolar flip theory, and 2012) in a da vinci type story along with great and innovative gameplay, exploration and deep dramatic stories based off history.

when players pay attention to it they can connect to assassins creed far more than other games because instead of creating a deep immersive world to experience... we LIVE in that deep immersive world that WE experience directly

---------- Post added 2012-08-17 at 10:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vanni View Post
    Hmm...could be. I got the ancient aliens vibe from it though. Maybe they'll expound more on it in AC3.
    AC:R pretty much showed us what happened, at this point we need to confront both abstergo and the 2012 event

AC3 has to address these because 2012 is about to happen in the real world, if they waited until AC3-2 or AC4 to finish up the desmond story then the power of the series will be lost

it'd be ME3 all over again

interesting thought, if george washington was a freemason and in AC lore the freemasons are templars that implies 1 of 3 things
    1) GW isnt a templar in the AC world (highly unlikely)
    2) GW is a templar but we are workign with him anyway (pretty unlikely)
    3) GW is a templar but a different sect of the templar order, hence him fighting the other templars (my theory)
    Last edited by Glytch; 2012-08-18 at 03:35 AM.
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

10+ Year Old Account
    http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Freemasons

Freemasons are not Templars. IMO.

Considering, for all we know of real history, Freemasons were on the side of the colonies, not Britain. And considering that the Roman Catholic Church dislikes the entire order of Freemasons.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-18 at 03:46 AM.

offtopic: Expendables 2 = great movie... just wanted you guys to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing LoL a lot today, so I figured I'd post my name here if you want to add me. Speedy92286. Surprising, eh?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    offtopic: Expendables 2 = great movie... just wanted you guys to know.
    And it was filmed in my home country wohooo!

Twilight was filmed in my original state I was living in.

Then I moved to the east coast

I think I'm safe for now...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

Haha... you might think so. But one day they might show up @ your doorstep even! :O (The horror!)

Deleted

No where is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    No where is safe.
    well at least we don't have to worry about another twilight moving thanks to a certain cheating ho..

well at least we don't have to worry about another twilight moving thanks to a certain cheating ho..
    I was pretty depressed when I saw a magazine cover about that and thought "She looks pretty good, there."

Twilight :/
    Yh......I would have preferred the blade meme ending.

Deleted
    Guys I just heard Rpatz and Moody girl split up.

/slowpoke