Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    It is pretty good news for new starters. The buy in price is ridiculous if you want access to all races, cannot see why its not all classes I guess they think the monk will be that big a draw. The whole 85-90 content and new end game should be enough to sell the expansion on its own.

If Blizzard were really worried about GW2 I bet it would be all races/all classes as of 5.0
    Last edited by mmoce63f4d563f; 2012-08-18 at 01:56 PM. Reason: spelling

Interesting, I never would have thought they'd do something like this. Not that it affects most of us, but to new players, that's a very nice addition.

Quote Originally Posted by I Change My Name View Post
    Anyone else think that it is now making BC a tad redundant now? All it is a skipping stone for people going from 60-70. Without the added perk of the 2 new races what else is there for them.
    It can be seen that way true but there is a ton of stuff to farm out, If you want achievements (Dungeons,Reputations, Raids) Transmogrification gears (there are quite a few nice sets and models native only to Outland) Battle Pets and Mounts (Still a bunch of mounts you can only get from Outland including rare drops) Dare I say RPers for instance my Hearth is in Shatt even at 85 and I am not the only one, There is still much fun to be had and much collecting to do in Outland as well as Northrend despite the level difference.
    Aman'ni anar! Asto're no terro - ai ri shano taleh diel shar nido dor Fandu.
    Nor alah tal dor thus ethala nor Fandu'talah lo man'ar do tal al'shar lo dor Fandu.

O rini su turus nor shando dorini do dor Mandalas. O no do isera'duna lo su Dorados'no ethala O no o neph'o lo su Dorados'No al'shar.

Dath diel ethala su adore do anu lo anar O alah nor nor NOR DOR FANDU!

15+ Year Old Account
    Now if only I could create more than 10 characters on a single realm so I could actually take advantage of this.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Change My Name View Post
    Anyone else think that it is now making BC a tad redundant now? All it is a skipping stone for people going from 60-70. Without the added perk of the 2 new races what else is there for them.
    Ok, only going off the info you've posted here, I'm still not seeing the problem? So it's level 58-70 content? And? The game's cap is 90 now. It's redundant. You want them to build a shrine to it? Oh wait, they sort of did by giving it an entire world dedicated to it full of interesting story, dungeons and an incredible amount of reps to grind and mounts to collect, not to mention unique gear that's still obtainable today.

Maybe I'm not understanding your post?
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post
    By reading the title; did anyone else think this was about having all race/class combinations? Undead Paladin mmmm xD

No because I read what it said - quite clearly says Races, not Classes or all Classes in Races - It says all races lol How could you possible read 'for all classes' added in there ^^

---------- Post added 2012-08-19 at 01:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Direknyte View Post
    Now if only I could create more than 10 characters on a single realm so I could actually take advantage of this.....
    If you buy MoP you get 11 chars per realm, up to 50 per account

---------- Post added 2012-08-19 at 01:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes View Post
    Would you like my tin foil hat?

If he does not want yours he can have mine Nice post

A welcome change. Will for sure bring lots of new players who are more interested in playing the other races outside of classic.